Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Gorgeous bright days, little wins

Jump to newest

By *litterbabe OP   Woman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It's such a lovely way to get up at the moment and see the blue sky and brightness outside.

I don't often expect it to be this in January but it's so wonderful to draw back the curtains and see the blue sky and sun rays.

Little wins.

Why not share something small, that made you happy today.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Waking up to the pup sitting on the bed looking at me tail wagging

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Baltic here with grey sky and drizzle.

over a year ago

Getting a double yolker when I cracked my breakfasts eggs open.

Fist pump.

over a year ago

Receiving a delivery of nespresso capsules - I love coffee more than life itself !

over a year ago

I bought something for a family member that I know they absolutely love. It's nothing extravagant. Just nostalgic. And he was over the mood when he came to pick it up

I love making people happy, that's when I'm happiest.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

It is beautiful isn't it? I love the crispness of the air and the cold sunshine streaming through the fog.

So my little win - my little brother invited me out for coffee to discuss his post graduation plans. It doesn't sound like much but considering he's autistic and was non-verbal until quite late on, I'm very proud of him. It will be one of the best cup of coffee I've had in some time.

By *TK421-Man
over a year ago

Cheltenham

I'm hoping my little win comes in the next hour. Heading off out for a jog over the Malverns. Cold but beautiful.

I've bloody well earned it !!!!

over a year ago

Having a swimming lane all to myself this morning made for a lovely start to the day.

Lovely thread OP

(and really happy for you Meli)

over a year ago

"It is beautiful isn't it? I love the crispness of the air and the cold sunshine streaming through the fog.

So my little win - my little brother invited me out for coffee to discuss his post graduation plans. It doesn't sound like much but considering he's autistic and was non-verbal until quite late on, I'm very proud of him. It will be one of the best cup of coffee I've had in some time. "

This is so lovely, best of luck to him xxx

By *ryandseeMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

I got a call from a very dear friend at 8.45 this morning. We had not spoken for long time due to being unwell and great to hear that is much better now and out of danger. It made my day.

over a year ago

I saw someone help a person struggling with bags get off a bus this morning, which certainly made me smile.

By *ryandseeMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"It is beautiful isn't it? I love the crispness of the air and the cold sunshine streaming through the fog.

So my little win - my little brother invited me out for coffee to discuss his post graduation plans. It doesn't sound like much but considering he's autistic and was non-verbal until quite late on, I'm very proud of him. It will be one of the best cup of coffee I've had in some time.

This is so lovely, best of luck to him xxx"

It does sound wonderful and heartwarming to hear people doing well despite adversity and all the difficulties life throws at them. All the best to him.

Post new Message to Thread