FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

People who get confused about the three P’s, and try to mix them…

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Oops! Bet you thought I meant “those” three P’s! Now that would be messy, but I am actually talking about the confusion, some people seem to have, in regards to Private, Public and Professional.

Apologies, but mini rant ahead…

I’ve lost count of the amount of people who have taken my private life, on here and another platform, and messaged my public pages on social media.

Men are blocked on the profile, so they use social media to bypass the block, or the good old false profiles on here.

Had a photographer I’ve worked with, who I also classed as a friend, contact me on social media, when I blocked him on another adult site, to complain that he was enjoying my pics…ew! It’s bad enough he commented on them on the site, but to then try to confront me about my private life, in such a way, and has constantly tried to get me to raise my levels, since seeing them, because he can’t seem to understand that what I do privately has no bearing on what I would do publicly. Now I won’t work with him again, and I don’t see him as a professional anymore.

Obviously I have other examples, the fat shaming ones, the kink shaming, saying they recognise me when I’ve been on a night out, even anger that I value loyalty to Inked above egos (I don’t find it attractive to harass me or try to convince me I should, because I won’t sleep with other men) the list goes on…

Anyway, how do you deal with people who try to blur the lines between here and your “everyday” life.

Viv xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

That's out of order contacting you when blocked On other platforms.

I sure as hell would not appreciate it.

I wouldn't appreciate the intrusion..full stop!

over a year ago

"That's out of order contacting you when blocked On other platforms.

I wouldn't appreciate the intrusion..full stop!"

I really didn’t. I was also left with the problem that I couldn’t discuss it with others, as this side of my life is something very few know about, so I’d have to expose my private life, to highlight his lack of professionalism. Now I don’t trust him as a photographer or a friend. I’m civil, but avoid any discussions about working together again xx

By *nabelle21Woman
over a year ago

B38

I really didn’t. I was also left with the problem that I couldn’t discuss it with others, as this side of my life is something very few know about, so I’d have to expose my private life, to highlight his lack of professionalism. Now I don’t trust him as a photographer or a friend. I’m civil, but avoid any discussions about working together again xx"

I hope you don't get anymore of the abuse you mention xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I guess that's the risk of having your face on show here

over a year ago

I really didn’t. I was also left with the problem that I couldn’t discuss it with others, as this side of my life is something very few know about, so I’d have to expose my private life, to highlight his lack of professionalism. Now I don’t trust him as a photographer or a friend. I’m civil, but avoid any discussions about working together again xx

I hope you don't get anymore of the abuse you mention xx"

Thank you. Had some a couple of weeks ago, total vitriol, but blocked and reported.

I get it’s because I don’t hide my face, and tbh, with my tattoos I’ve been found even when I have, but it’s the lack of respect, that people are entitled to have private lives, that annoys me.

I was even stalked in the last village I lived in, again because someone blurred the lines and crossed them

Sad people xx

over a year ago

"I guess that's the risk of having your face on show here"

I acknowledge that, but I used to get the messages before I started showing my face, because I was recognised by my tattoos xx

over a year ago

ye if people follow you on other platforms block and report it is not aceptable. despite the fact that this shouldn't happen, it works both ways, you now have info and proof on how unprofessional the "photographer" is. not saying you should act on it more just reassurance type thing.

By *oubleswing2019Man
over a year ago

Colchester

"Anyway, how do you deal with people who try to blur the lines between here and your “everyday” life.

Viv xx "

Avoid at all costs, because no one likes a "blabber mouth", especially in our line of peccadillos.

However, since you are a dead-ringer for a Sister of Battle from the Adepta Sororitas, I feel you are suitably equipped with Boltgun and Flamer and can handle any such intrusion. Terminally.

Ave Imperator !

over a year ago

"ye if people follow you on other platforms block and report it is not aceptable. despite the fact that this shouldn't happen, it works both ways, you now have info and proof on how unprofessional the "photographer" is. not saying you should act on it more just reassurance type thing. "

I had someone ask me what he’s like to work with, I couldn’t say exactly why, but said I personally wouldn’t work with him again, as I don’t think he’s very professional, and keeps asking me to raise my levels. They’ve worked with him anyway, even though “not very professional” is usually code for avoid, and level pushers are definitely to avoid xx

over a year ago

"ye if people follow you on other platforms block and report it is not aceptable. despite the fact that this shouldn't happen, it works both ways, you now have info and proof on how unprofessional the "photographer" is. not saying you should act on it more just reassurance type thing.

I had someone ask me what he’s like to work with, I couldn’t say exactly why, but said I personally wouldn’t work with him again, as I don’t think he’s very professional, and keeps asking me to raise my levels. They’ve worked with him anyway, even though “not very professional” is usually code for avoid, and level pushers are definitely to avoid xx"

well you did all you could, it's on them for ignoring your advice at that point.

over a year ago

"Anyway, how do you deal with people who try to blur the lines between here and your “everyday” life.

Viv xx

Avoid at all costs, because no one likes a "blabber mouth", especially in our line of peccadillos.

However, since you are a dead-ringer for a Sister of Battle from the Adepta Sororitas, I feel you are suitably equipped with Boltgun and Flamer and can handle any such intrusion. Terminally.

Ave Imperator !

"

Haha, thank you! Well, I’ve got battle armour, but sadly only a Link Sword, but I’m sure there will be lots of warrior sisters who can assist me, if I need them to xx

over a year ago

I think the point she's trying to make is she shouldn't have to go trying to block him on every conceivable social media platform he can contact her on and even then it's a simple case of knocking up a new email and immediately every platform he's been blocked on is easily accessible for him to continue his vile torrent of abuse. It's disgusting, it's about respect of which he clearly has none. She obviously trusted him enough to allow him the knowledge of her private life and he's betrayed that trust. somebody's private life should be exactly that he should have some fucking dignity. If he did it to me I'd punch his fucking lights out. He clearly knows he can hold her to ransom basically he's (won't allow the word bl@ck male) her and he should know better fucking creep.....

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/01/22 08:16:29]

over a year ago

"Oops! Bet you thought I meant “those” three P’s! Now that would be messy, but I am actually talking about the confusion, some people seem to have, in regards to Private, Public and Professional.

I’ve lost count of the amount of people who have taken my private life, on here and another platform, and messaged my public pages on social media.

Men are blocked on the profile, so they use social media to bypass the block, or the good old false profiles on here.

Had a photographer I’ve worked with, who I also classed as a friend, contact me on social media, when I blocked him on another adult site, to complain that he was enjoying my pics…ew! It’s bad enough he commented on them on the site, but to then try to confront me about my private life, in such a way, and has constantly tried to get me to raise my levels, since seeing them, because he can’t seem to understand that what I do privately has no bearing on what I would do publicly. Now I won’t work with him again, and I don’t see him as a professional anymore.

Obviously I have other examples, the fat shaming ones, the kink shaming, saying they recognise me when I’ve been on a night out, even anger that I value loyalty to Inked above egos (I don’t find it attractive to harass me or try to convince me I should, because I won’t sleep with other men) the list goes on…

Anyway, how do you deal with people who try to blur the lines between here and your “everyday” life.

Viv xx "

Why would you post pics publicly if you don't want people to enjoy them? If the photographer was a friend who also took pics of you said he liked the pics surely that was a compliment.

I always assume that if someone has a public face pic it means they are happy to be approached in public. Otherwise they would be discreet.

People can copy pics and post them on other sites, pass them around their mates. I'd be posting pics like that on a pay site not a free one. At least get something out of it for me.

over a year ago

"Oops! Bet you thought I meant “those” three P’s! Now that would be messy, but I am actually talking about the confusion, some people seem to have, in regards to Private, Public and Professional.

Viv xx

Why would you post pics publicly if you don't want people to enjoy them? If the photographer was a friend who also took pics of you said he liked the pics surely that was a compliment.

I always assume that if someone has a public face pic it means they are happy to be approached in public. Otherwise they would be discreet.

People can copy pics and post them on other sites, pass them around their mates. I'd be posting pics like that on a pay site not a free one. At least get something out of it for me. "

I think that there should always be a line that’s respected, between private and public. Naive I know, but I think when someone blocks you, you should not then take it to their public or professional life, and comment. We’re all entitled to a private life, and I wouldn’t dream of approaching someone to say I know what you do, and complain when they’d say they’d rather not discuss it.

I was just interested to know how others deal with it. Do they just accept that it’s the downside of being public on a private site? Or, like me, would they prefer that people not blur the lines, when they haven’t specifically invited them to do so?

It’s more a case of where do you draw the line? xx

over a year ago

Viv xx

People can copy pics and post them on other sites, pass them around their mates. I'd be posting pics like that on a pay site not a free one. At least get something out of it for me.

I think that there should always be a line that’s respected, between private and public. Naive I know, but I think when someone blocks you, you should not then take it to their public or professional life, and comment. We’re all entitled to a private life, and I wouldn’t dream of approaching someone to say I know what you do, and complain when they’d say they’d rather not discuss it.

I was just interested to know how others deal with it. Do they just accept that it’s the downside of being public on a private site? Or, like me, would they prefer that people not blur the lines, when they haven’t specifically invited them to do so?

It’s more a case of where do you draw the line? xx"

I absolutely agree that people should take the hint if they've been blocked on one site. Unfortunately too many people think with their genitals... or not at all. Xx

Post new Message to Thread