FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Think something needs to be cleared up on site...

Jump to newest

By *iscreetly-yours OP   Man
over a year ago

Reading

Who's noticed lately with the amount of profiles joining that are asking you to add their SC. Now we have to point out these arent spam bots creating these accounts. They are cotia verified accounts made by people who are hoping to generate some source of revenue by advertising selling content on SC or OF. Now they dont directly say this - but guarantee someone who has their SC advertised on their profile is looking to sell you content. 9 times out 10 IF you add someone advertising their SC they youll see them advertising content for sale. I wonder if admins can amend the site rules stipulating this sort of practice is not welcome on the site (which the majority of us ALL know already I might add!); and implement account bans on anyone who advertises their "other" social platform accounts for the sole purpose of selling content. At least some review of rules on site or re-stipulating existing rules should give everyone a reminder of why this site exists...and thats not to produce another source of income for them!

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Men sometimes have their phone number or kik on their profile, hoping for some horny woman to call/ message them for phone sex.

How do you know for sure that the SC people aren't just a man looking for a wank?

Reply privately

By *iscreetly-yours OP   Man
over a year ago

Reading

Well the simple reason for that is that they get photo verified; and its is significantly difficult to circumvent that! Not unless you got some female friend who is willing to do that crap for ya just so you can dupe a fake profile. Seems stupid. But you already detract from the point I am making!

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What's your point then?

Reply privately

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

report profiles that advertise premium content on other platforms. There are already rules in place to deal with this

Reply privately