Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Mental health

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been on here before when I was having a bad time (still there but getting better) just wondering if anyone else is suffering and if they are please message me if you feel like you want to talk! This isn’t spoken about enough I don’t think x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

I’m fairly sure you’re going to get ladies messaging who have invented a mental health problem now

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"I’m fairly sure you’re going to get ladies messaging who have invented a mental health problem now "

He is a cutie x

over a year ago

I feel so much better, just looking at your smile!

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I remember you. I think we chatted. Hope you’re feeling better and welcome back xx

over a year ago

I’ve noticed it’s mentioned quite a bit in the forums of late, which can only be a good thing for all who suffer.

My inbox is open to ANYONE in need. Whatever the problem, I will listen. I may not be able to physically help, or offer practical advice. But, I’ll always acknowledge you, if you need to be heard.

over a year ago

Glad you decided to come back, and good to hear you are feeling a little positive, small steps isn't it and great you want to support others x

By *entle giraffeMan
over a year ago

Minehead

"Been on here before when I was having a bad time (still there but getting better) just wondering if anyone else is suffering and if they are please message me if you feel like you want to talk! This isn’t spoken about enough I don’t think x"

Hi, yes I struggle from time to time. January is often a difficult month.

over a year ago

Things are tough but I'm hoping drinking too much, getting dressed up and hitting a club is guna help me forget !! If in doubt cock and prosseco!!

I joke mainly cause I have too , it's good to chat but sometimes your past that xx

By *olden RatioWoman
over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

"Been on here before when I was having a bad time (still there but getting better) just wondering if anyone else is suffering and if they are please message me if you feel like you want to talk! This isn’t spoken about enough I don’t think x"

What a lovely post to see in the forum!

over a year ago

Nice to see you're feeling better

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

"I’m fairly sure you’re going to get ladies messaging who have invented a mental health problem now

He is a cutie x"

over a year ago

"I’m fairly sure you’re going to get ladies messaging who have invented a mental health problem now "

Haha if only that worked but sadly no inbox empty!

over a year ago

"Been on here before when I was having a bad time (still there but getting better) just wondering if anyone else is suffering and if they are please message me if you feel like you want to talk! This isn’t spoken about enough I don’t think x

What a lovely post to see in the forum! "

We all need to help eachother! But thank you for the compliment

over a year ago

"Glad you decided to come back, and good to hear you are feeling a little positive, small steps isn't it and great you want to support others x"

Thank you got to spread the love

over a year ago

"I feel so much better, just looking at your smile! "

Cuteeeee

over a year ago

"I’m fairly sure you’re going to get ladies messaging who have invented a mental health problem now

He is a cutie x"

Thank you!

over a year ago

yep its probaly mpre common than you think, just to varying degrees. have been there a few times personally and hope for the best for anyone who is there now.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

He is a cutie x

Thank you! "

x

By *ettieAndIrvingMan
over a year ago

Derby

I've struggled in the past, the last time I was really ill with it was three years ago but thanks to an amazing counselling regime and a GP who actually gave a shit I continue on a very twisty road to recovery.

I realise not everyone is so lucky.

But help IS out there.

Just not necessarily through the NHS.

Many charity funded counselling and therapy schemes are available if you search.

If you're feeling low, sad, lost... it isn't a weakness. There is a chemical imbalance in your brain.

Meds may help but exercise and planning things for the future really do help.

Help IS out there.

And I will gladly listen to anyone who needs to vent their spleen or offload. We all need someone.

By *adyBugsWoman
over a year ago

cognito

That’s such a lovely gesture, just remember to keep your boundaries in check and not take on other’s issues as your own while you are still healing too.

We can and should talk to others and hold space for them without burning ourselves out too

By *iromancergirl1Woman
over a year ago

bolton

My husband came out as gay 3 years ago after 25 years together which knocked me for six and sent me spiralling in to a very deep depression but after some really good counselling and talk therapy and antidepressants three years on I’m in a much better place and of my meds but the talking was the thing that helped me the most it’s amazing how much just sharing things with others can really help heal you

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman
over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

Doing a lot better recently; taking my medication regularly, eating better and back working again. Having BPD is difficult but I’m working hard on it and feeling really good recently.

Leaving my abusing ex husband certainly helped too.

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

What a lovely thread op.

By *amish SMan
over a year ago

Eastleigh

Truly saddening that so many suffer in this day and age. I think mental health gets stronger as we age which for some is too late. One thing I use is there is no point worrying about things that you can't change, avoid or influence, worry about those things that you can.

over a year ago

"What a lovely thread op.

"

Thank you!

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

"What a lovely thread op.

Thank you!"

You are very welcome, my mental health hasn't been fantastic but I'm getting back to me now

over a year ago

"Doing a lot better recently; taking my medication regularly, eating better and back working again. Having BPD is difficult but I’m working hard on it and feeling really good recently.

Leaving my abusing ex husband certainly helped too. "

By *entle giraffeMan
over a year ago

Minehead

"Truly saddening that so many suffer in this day and age. I think mental health gets stronger as we age which for some is too late. One thing I use is there is no point worrying about things that you can't change, avoid or influence, worry about those things that you can. "

This is not true for me. I have only had difficulties as I've got older AND that's the whole point; I worry about everything! It's not a simple as deciding not to worry about things that can't be controlled.

By *aliceWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Doing a lot better recently; taking my medication regularly, eating better and back working again. Having BPD is difficult but I’m working hard on it and feeling really good recently.

Leaving my abusing ex husband certainly helped too. "

You have my utter empathy. BPD is horrendous. The stigma within the medical profession alone is as debilitating as the condition.

over a year ago

You're right, it's not spoken about enough, especially by men. We both suffer with it and our inbox is also open open to anyone who needs a rant or just a chat

By *ienickMan
over a year ago

Selston

Been struggling a while

Not easy to open up to people, you never know there reactions

Tablets just numb the problem also

By *hatMinxOverThereWoman
over a year ago

42 Wallaby Way

Leaving my abusing ex husband certainly helped too.

You have my utter empathy. BPD is horrendous. The stigma within the medical profession alone is as debilitating as the condition."

It really really is x

By *not123Couple
over a year ago

sp1

I just feel empty Alway repeating history with partners . But today I decided I need to kick myself up the arse somehow. Booked a long weekend away to be on my own . Will take walking stuff n go for some long walks sort out my next step before I hit the bottom

Post new Message to Thread