Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

First time MMF..

Jump to newest

By *edhead_Heaven_75 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

We are a married couple. After months of discussion we have finally decided the time is right for our first MMF. We’ve met for a social (outstanding single male) had a tease and ready to set something up. Really interested to hear from couples about their first time, the actual act itself and the emotional side after. Did it stop right there? Was it so good you decided you wanted more??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Where you're all straight?

We've experienced this a few times. When all three of you gel it's great, things sort of fall into place.

We've never experienced any emotional fallout because we pretty much know where our boundaries are and have a firm dividing line between love and sex in our minds. We would welcome the opportunity for repeat meets if we all got along.

I think it all very much depends on your mindset. If in doubt... don't. Is my motto

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Sorry, you asked about first time. The first time was great, it was with a very experienced guy which helped. He knew the score

By *illynillyCouple
over a year ago

Wiltshire

"Where you're all straight?

We've experienced this a few times. When all three of you gel it's great, things sort of fall into place.

We've never experienced any emotional fallout because we pretty much know where our boundaries are and have a firm dividing line between love and sex in our minds. We would welcome the opportunity for repeat meets if we all got along.

I think it all very much depends on your mindset. If in doubt... don't. Is my motto "

All of the above for us too

over a year ago

Leeds

Thanks. Yeah all straight

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Thanks. Yeah all straight "

That's usually classed as MFM I know it's just being picky but might save an awkward conversation later .

Have you got any concerns?

over a year ago

Leeds

Oh hahah.

I think it’s more nerves but naturally I guess how we will feel after? I’m not the Jealous type, neither of us are but I guess it’s normal to feel like that?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hi

We decided to delve into the straight mfm dynamic last year after many years of bi ffm and thinking it was all we’d ever want.

We spent a lot of time making sure we found the perfect other and amazingly discovered that he also found us just as perfect for him.

It was a hell of a lot of fun.

We didn’t have any jealousy problems at all and the whole evening and following morning went just as we’d all discussed.

Make sure you have any boundaries in place between you all and just enjoy yourselves.

You’ll be fine xx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Oh hahah.

I think it’s more nerves but naturally I guess how we will feel after? I’m not the Jealous type, neither of us are but I guess it’s normal to feel like that? "

It's normal to have concerns

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

I paid a ‘masseur’ the first time!!! We could turn the heat up or down and weren’t wasting anyone’s time! Talking about it and doing it are very different! It was actually fairly tame but left us wanting more! Straight single men for us!

It never occurred to me that there was a difference between MMF & MFM … everyday’s a school day!

By *RANDMRSJAECouple
over a year ago

chester

[Removed by poster at 13/01/22 17:54:17]

By *irty CatsCouple
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"I paid a ‘masseur’ the first time!!! We could turn the heat up or down and weren’t wasting anyone’s time! Talking about it and doing it are very different! It was actually fairly tame but left us wanting more! Straight single men for us!

It never occurred to me that there was a difference between MMF & MFM … everyday’s a school day! "

We never knew either or gave it much thought!

Just easier to type MMF

Post new Message to Thread