Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The late late nocturnal thread ©™ extra time

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Tank fly boss walk jam nitty-gritty. You're listening to the boy from the big bad Salop. This is Jim hot, this is Jim hot.

Hello! Cowabunga tattva namaste. And of course, good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. What's on your beautiful mind? What you up to? Working? Pervin'? Lurking? Whatever you're doing, share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls and pervy night flamingos. Talk about absolutely anything you want.

Newbies, thread watchers, you're very welcome here. Very, very welcome. Don't be shy, give us a try.

Let's nocturnal. Smileyface

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Tank fly boss walk jam nitty-gritty. You're listening to the boy from the big bad Salop. This is Jim hot, this is Jim hot.

Hello! Cowabunga tattva namaste. And of course, good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening. What's on your beautiful mind? What you up to? Working? Pervin'? Lurking? Whatever you're doing, share it here. Chat with other pervy night owls and pervy night flamingos. Talk about absolutely anything you want.

Newbies, thread watchers, you're very welcome here. Very, very welcome. Don't be shy, give us a try.

Let's nocturnal. Smileyface "

go youre back..didnt want to overstep the mark on the posting of 2nd thread and all that x

Reply privately

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

^^^She's quick

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Tank fly boss walk jam nitty-gritty. You're listening to the boy from the big bad Salop. This is Jim hot, this is Jim hot.

Let's nocturnal. Smileyface go youre back..didnt want to overstep the mark on the posting of 2nd thread and all that x"

I'm back. And you're tonight's ²nd ¹st poster, congratulations! x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"^^^She's quick"

You're observant.

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

"^^^She's quick

You're observant."

^^^He's flippant

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

Let's nocturnal. Smileyface go youre back..didnt want to overstep the mark on the posting of 2nd thread and all that x

I'm back. And you're tonight's ²nd ¹st poster, congratulations! x"

those were the days....no secretary minutes tonight though..hard to break old habits though x

Reply privately

By *rincessPuddleDuck22Woman
over a year ago

.•°°

.I cant sleep.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"^^^She's quick

You're observant.

^^^He's flippant "

Reply privately

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

Let's nocturnal. Smileyface go youre back..didnt want to overstep the mark on the posting of 2nd thread and all that x

I'm back. And you're tonight's ²nd ¹st poster, congratulations! xthose were the days....no secretary minutes tonight though..hard to break old habits though x "

Bring ‘em back!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm back. And you're tonight's ²nd ¹st poster, congratulations! xthose were the days....no secretary minutes tonight though..hard to break old habits though x "

You can do a synopsis of the previous thread if you want to. x

Reply privately

over a year ago

".I cant sleep."

I hope you get off soon.

Reply privately

By *ot-AshMan
over a year ago

London

I'm going to say good night as I have a busy day...see you all again tomorrow night...

Reply privately

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

"I'm going to say good night as I have a busy day...see you all again tomorrow night... "

Goodnight Ash x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm going to say good night as I have a busy day...see you all again tomorrow night... "

Thanks for the first thread. Sleep well. Smileyface

Reply privately

By *echnosonic_BrummieMan
over a year ago

Willenhall

".I cant sleep."

I know the feeling...insomnia is bloody awful.

Look on the bright side though...only 10 sleeps 'til Christmas!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hey, Mac Lass. How are you doing?

Reply privately

over a year ago

.•°°

".I cant sleep.

I hope you get off soon."

Any suggestions on how...

Reply privately

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

"Hey, Mac Lass. How are you doing?"

I’m alright Jim Lad. It’s lovely hanging out with you all this late night. How are you?

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

I'm back. And you're tonight's ²nd ¹st poster, congratulations! xthose were the days....no secretary minutes tonight though..hard to break old habits though x

You can do a synopsis of the previous thread if you want to. x"

not tonight..but thank you though..i feel a little awkward doing it without asking first these days xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Technosonic, it's only 346 days until Christmas.

Reply privately

over a year ago

.•°°

".I cant sleep.

I know the feeling...insomnia is bloody awful.

Look on the bright side though...only 10 sleeps 'til Christmas!"

I guess you're right.

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

good night ash have a good day x

Reply privately

over a year ago

".I cant sleep.

I hope you get off soon.

Any suggestions on how... "

Get the toy box.

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

".I cant sleep.

I hope you get off soon.

Get the toy box."

thats what i was going to say

Reply privately

over a year ago

.•°°

".I cant sleep.

I hope you get off soon.

Get the toy box."

I dont think a rubik's cube will help

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

I'm back. And you're tonight's ²nd ¹st poster, congratulations! xthose were the days....no secretary minutes tonight though..hard to break old habits though x

Bring ‘em back!"

aww thats so sweet. im not a feature enough round here any more xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hey, Mac Lass. How are you doing?

I’m alright Jim Lad. It’s lovely hanging out with you all this late night. How are you? "

Alright, that'll do. Isn't nice to have Suzy with us tonight. And everyone else of course. I'm good thanks, despite it being January.

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

".I cant sleep.

I hope you get off soon.

Get the toy box.

I dont think a rubik's cube will help "

standing on one will help you at least say......off...

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can do a synopsis of the previous thread if you want to. xnot tonight..but thank you though..i feel a little awkward doing it without asking first these days xx"

When there's a night Ash or myself aren't around, how do you feel about doing a nocturnal thread? It would be good to see you doing it again. x

Reply privately

over a year ago

.•°°

".I cant sleep.

I hope you get off soon.

Get the toy box.

I dont think a rubik's cube will help standing on one will help you at least say......off... "

You're right there but ouch..

Reply privately

over a year ago

".I cant sleep.

I hope you get off soon.

Get the toy box.

I dont think a rubik's cube will help "

Don't be square.

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/01/22 00:57:02]

Reply privately

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

I’m alright Jim Lad. It’s lovely hanging out with you all this late night. How are you?

Alright, that'll do. Isn't nice to have Suzy with us tonight. And everyone else of course. I'm good thanks, despite it being January."

You know she’s lush! Suzy, it put a smile on my face seeing your words.

January ain’t so bad here. I love the quiet after the Xmas storm.

I think Bernard is ready for bed now so I’m gonna follow suit.

Na night nocturnalers

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

You can do a synopsis of the previous thread if you want to. xnot tonight..but thank you though..i feel a little awkward doing it without asking first these days xx

When there's a night Ash or myself aren't around, how do you feel about doing a nocturnal thread? It would be good to see you doing it again. x"

thats a very kind thing for you to say...i wouldnt want to tread on anyones toes..i havent been around for so long ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Alright, that'll do. Isn't nice to have Suzy with us tonight. And everyone else of course. I'm good thanks, despite it being January.

Na night nocturnalers "

Na night. x

Reply privately

over a year ago

North West

It's time for me to say goodnight.

Goodnight!

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

Na night nocturnalers "

goodnight gorgweous woman..if i dont see you before i hope you have an awesome time on friday xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"It's time for me to say goodnight.

Goodnight! "

goodnight lovely, take care xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's time for me to say goodnight.

Goodnight! "

Sweet dreams. x

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=G5QPirQITZI

Reply privately

over a year ago

.•°°

".I cant sleep.

I hope you get off soon.

Get the toy box.

Don't be square."

What shape should i be jim?

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/01/22 01:00:54]

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Let's nocturnal. Smileyface "

Evening my fellow vampires! Always a pleasure to be in y’all’s company

Reply privately

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 13/01/22 01:00:54]"

Balls.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Evening my fellow vampires! Always a pleasure to be in y’all’s company "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening to thee, YC. Say hello to Suzy. Suzy used to do the nocturnal thread before me.

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

Evening my fellow vampires! Always a pleasure to be in y’all’s company "

evening YTC..happy nocturnals to you x

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 13/01/22 01:00:54]

Balls."

Reply privately

By *ayjay218Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

Wide awake as usual. But when it’s time to get up for work it’s like you could fall back to sleep in a second

Reply privately

over a year ago

".I cant sleep.

I hope you get off soon.

Get the toy box.

Don't be square.

What shape should i be jim? "

When I think of you, I think of the shape of water.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 13/01/22 01:00:54]

Balls. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening to thee, YC. Say hello to Suzy. Suzy used to do the nocturnal thread before me."

Can’t say I’m partial to who organizes em, im just happy they exist. Nothing worse than feeling chatty at 1 am and there’s no one to chat up.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wide awake as usual. But when it’s time to get up for work it’s like you could fall back to sleep in a second "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Jay. That's the way it goes.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Willenhall

"Technosonic, it's only 346 days until Christmas. "

Crap, you're right. Has anyone seen my pumpkin?

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Wide awake as usual. But when it’s time to get up for work it’s like you could fall back to sleep in a second "
aint that the truth...what about breathing exercises? xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening to thee, YC. Say hello to Suzy. Suzy used to do the nocturnal thread before me.

Can’t say I’m partial to who organizes em, im just happy they exist. Nothing worse than feeling chatty at 1 am and there’s no one to chat up. "

*Nods*

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Technosonic, it's only 346 days until Christmas.

Crap, you're right. Has anyone seen my pumpkin?"

It's here.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've not seen Yasmeen around recently.

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

Can’t say I’m partial to who organizes em, im just happy they exist. Nothing worse than feeling chatty at 1 am and there’s no one to chat up. "

well that told me

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"I've not seen Yasmeen around recently."
no? is that unusual? xx

Reply privately

By *ayjay218Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Wide awake as usual. But when it’s time to get up for work it’s like you could fall back to sleep in a second aint that the truth...what about breathing exercises? xx"
not really sure what that is or how to? The best I have come up with is to keep flipping my pillows for the cool side. Yet I have 4 pillows and soon enough back to the original side of one which is still warm

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I've not seen Yasmeen around recently.no? is that unusual? xx"

She's usually around, especially late at night. x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can’t say I’m partial to who organizes em, im just happy they exist. Nothing worse than feeling chatty at 1 am and there’s no one to chat up. well that told me "

Ain’t mean any offense by it. My way of speaking can just come off a bit different than y’all’s, at times.

Reply privately

By *ayjay218Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"I've not seen Yasmeen around recently.no? is that unusual? xx

She's usually around, especially late at night. x"

maybe she has found the secret of slumber zzzzzzz

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Wide awake as usual. But when it’s time to get up for work it’s like you could fall back to sleep in a second aint that the truth...what about breathing exercises? xx not really sure what that is or how to? The best I have come up with is to keep flipping my pillows for the cool side. Yet I have 4 pillows and soon enough back to the original side of one which is still warm "
oh no..thats awful..i have this breathing one where you pretend to inhale in through one nostril and out the other for 3 or 4 rounds and then do it the opposite way..helps to brain balance i believe..x

Reply privately

over a year ago

.•°°

".I cant sleep.

I hope you get off soon.

Get the toy box.

Don't be square.

When I think of you, I think of the shape of water."

I wanted to know exactly what shape water makes then... well i decided it was time to get into bed at least.

Reply privately

over a year ago

".I cant sleep.

I hope you get off soon.

Get the toy box.

Don't be square.

When I think of you, I think of the shape of water.

I wanted to know exactly what shape water makes then... well i decided it was time to get into bed at least. "

That's probably a good idea.

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

She's usually around, especially late at night. x"

ahh well fingers crossed shes pleasantly occupied x

Reply privately

By *ayjay218Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Wide awake as usual. But when it’s time to get up for work it’s like you could fall back to sleep in a second

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Jay. That's the way it goes."

it’s worth it sometimes I suppose

Reply privately

over a year ago

Willenhall

It's here. "

Cheers; just keep it away from the fireworks this time; I don't want another accident like last year. What bloody idiot decided Halloween and Bonfire Night would be just 5 days apart?

I blame that Fawkes guy. He should have been made to eat a whole pumpkin raw then had a "stratosphere rocket" shoved up his arse before someone lit the fuse.

Reply privately

over a year ago

She's usually around, especially late at night. xahh well fingers crossed shes pleasantly occupied x"

I hope so. x

Reply privately

By *ayjay218Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Wide awake as usual. But when it’s time to get up for work it’s like you could fall back to sleep in a second aint that the truth...what about breathing exercises? xx not really sure what that is or how to? The best I have come up with is to keep flipping my pillows for the cool side. Yet I have 4 pillows and soon enough back to the original side of one which is still warm oh no..thats awful..i have this breathing one where you pretend to inhale in through one nostril and out the other for 3 or 4 rounds and then do it the opposite way..helps to brain balance i believe..x"
I will give it a go, I’m not sure I could pretend to do that without tilting my head either way for each nostril as just tried it sitting here. Lol

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

It's here.

Cheers; just keep it away from the fireworks this time; I don't want another accident like last year. What bloody idiot decided Halloween and Bonfire Night would be just 5 days apart?

I blame that Fawkes guy. He should have been made to eat a whole pumpkin raw then had a "stratosphere rocket" shoved up his arse before someone lit the fuse. "

and there i was, wishing he had succeeded

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Wide awake as usual. But when it’s time to get up for work it’s like you could fall back to sleep in a second aint that the truth...what about breathing exercises? xx not really sure what that is or how to? The best I have come up with is to keep flipping my pillows for the cool side. Yet I have 4 pillows and soon enough back to the original side of one which is still warm oh no..thats awful..i have this breathing one where you pretend to inhale in through one nostril and out the other for 3 or 4 rounds and then do it the opposite way..helps to brain balance i believe..x I will give it a go, I’m not sure I could pretend to do that without tilting my head either way for each nostril as just tried it sitting here. Lol "
no need to block either..its just s focus /distraction for racy brain syndrome xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's here.

I blame that Fawkes guy. He should have been made to eat a whole pumpkin raw then had a "stratosphere rocket" shoved up his arse before someone lit the fuse. "

What happened to your pumpkin?!

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

It's here.

I blame that Fawkes guy. He should have been made to eat a whole pumpkin raw then had a "stratosphere rocket" shoved up his arse before someone lit the fuse.

What happened to your pumpkin?!"

ate it for thanksgiving?? i forgot to get reveipe for pumpkin pie when i was in the states

Reply privately

over a year ago

On this day 1941 we lost James Joyce.

Reply privately

By *ayjay218Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Wide awake as usual. But when it’s time to get up for work it’s like you could fall back to sleep in a second aint that the truth...what about breathing exercises? xx not really sure what that is or how to? The best I have come up with is to keep flipping my pillows for the cool side. Yet I have 4 pillows and soon enough back to the original side of one which is still warm oh no..thats awful..i have this breathing one where you pretend to inhale in through one nostril and out the other for 3 or 4 rounds and then do it the opposite way..helps to brain balance i believe..x I will give it a go, I’m not sure I could pretend to do that without tilting my head either way for each nostril as just tried it sitting here. Lol no need to block either..its just s focus /distraction for racy brain syndrome xx"
racey brain syndrome is a very good way of describing it

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's here.

What happened to your pumpkin?!ate it for thanksgiving?? i forgot to get reveipe for pumpkin pie when i was in the states"

I'll have to try pumpkin, even if it's just once.

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"On this day 1941 we lost James Joyce. "
the writer? i hadto look that one up..never read ulysses

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On this day 1941 we lost James Joyce. the writer? i hadto look that one up..never read ulysses"

The writer.

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Wide awake as usual. But when it’s time to get up for work it’s like you could fall back to sleep in a second aint that the truth...what about breathing exercises? xx not really sure what that is or how to? The best I have come up with is to keep flipping my pillows for the cool side. Yet I have 4 pillows and soon enough back to the original side of one which is still warm oh no..thats awful..i have this breathing one where you pretend to inhale in through one nostril and out the other for 3 or 4 rounds and then do it the opposite way..helps to brain balance i believe..x I will give it a go, I’m not sure I could pretend to do that without tilting my head either way for each nostril as just tried it sitting here. Lol no need to block either..its just s focus /distraction for racy brain syndrome xx racey brain syndrome is a very good way of describing it "
i used to journal it all out before bed, but over the years ive learned to silence my mind and if stuck breath in that certain way..stress is definately better out than in x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Willenhall

"and there i was, wishing he had succeeded "

He didn't need to. About 230 years later a Tory Exchequer accidentally burned the Palace of Westminster down anyway. The current PoW dates from it's reconstruction...

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

It's here.

What happened to your pumpkin?!ate it for thanksgiving?? i forgot to get reveipe for pumpkin pie when i was in the states

I'll have to try pumpkin, even if it's just once."

ive tried pumpkin pie..made with condensed milk i believe, but never had time or patience for baking it

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"and there i was, wishing he had succeeded

He didn't need to. About 230 years later a Tory Exchequer accidentally burned the Palace of Westminster down anyway. The current PoW dates from it's reconstruction... "

can they do it again?

Reply privately

over a year ago

On this day 1895 Oscar Wilde's Ideal Husband premiered in London.

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"On this day 1895 Oscar Wilde's Ideal Husband premiered in London."
now that, i have read

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On this day 1895 Oscar Wilde's Ideal Husband premiered in London.now that, i have read "

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"On this day 1895 Oscar Wilde's Ideal Husband premiered in London.now that, i have read

"

cant say it helped at all...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"On this day 1895 Oscar Wilde's Ideal Husband premiered in London.now that, i have read

cant say it helped at all... "

Read it again.

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

cant say it helped at all...

Read it again."

i think im too difficult now to live with..time will tell x

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

where the road goes on forever

Howdy ya'll

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Howdy ya'll"
hey beautiful man..happy 2022. so lovely to see you xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's here.

What happened to your pumpkin?!ate it for thanksgiving?? i forgot to get reveipe for pumpkin pie when i was in the states"

What was your experience in the states like? I love swapping perspectives with y’all about back home

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Howdy ya'll"

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening and howdy, Bill in the Texas. Smileyface

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm going for a sit-down wee.

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

"Howdy ya'llhey beautiful man..happy 2022. so lovely to see you xx"
mmwah (thats a long x) happy seeing you

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

"Howdy ya'll

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening and howdy, Bill in the Texas. Smileyface"

hey howdy jim

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

It's here.

What happened to your pumpkin?!ate it for thanksgiving?? i forgot to get reveipe for pumpkin pie when i was in the states

What was your experience in the states like? I love swapping perspectives with y’all about back home "

my last two oartners were american..i lived in a tipi for nearly a year in northern california nr mt shasta before i imported my then husband for an 8 year streak..so nevada, cali both north and south and oregon i went to then. then i had a partner in kentucky i travelled there, arizona, colorado..i have friends in colorado. what do i think of the states as a place to live?...horrendous, wouldnt do it, to visit, love its landscapes..ultimately i dislike the system..not the people xx

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Howdy ya'llhey beautiful man..happy 2022. so lovely to see you xx mmwah (thats a long x) happy seeing you "
how have you been love? sorry i havent been about..difficult times and all that x

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

"Howdy ya'llhey beautiful man..happy 2022. so lovely to see you xx mmwah (thats a long x) happy seeing you how have you been love? sorry i havent been about..difficult times and all that x"
no worries suze, I've been good, like i said it is good to "see" you, i haven't been on here as much either

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Howdy ya'llhey beautiful man..happy 2022. so lovely to see you xx mmwah (thats a long x) happy seeing you how have you been love? sorry i havent been about..difficult times and all that x no worries suze, I've been good, like i said it is good to "see" you, i haven't been on here as much either"
what have you been doing with yourself? x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Howdy ya'll

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening and howdy, Bill in the Texas. Smileyface hey howdy jim "

What have you been up to?

Reply privately

over a year ago

You don't have to answer me too, Bill.

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

"Howdy ya'llhey beautiful man..happy 2022. so lovely to see you xx mmwah (thats a long x) happy seeing you how have you been love? sorry i havent been about..difficult times and all that x no worries suze, I've been good, like i said it is good to "see" you, i haven't been on here as much eitherwhat have you been doing with yourself? x"
prowling the 2nd hand bookstores, drawing , staying in being a homebody, have to go to the duck pond for some pics the Canadian geese have come in, cant see the water at times

Reply privately

over a year ago

Willenhall

"I'm going for a sit-down wee."

Would you like fries with that?

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

"You don't have to answer me too, Bill. "
i'll tell suze the truth, you ? Partly truth partly fiction

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm going for a sit-down wee.

Would you like fries with that?"

I could eat fries.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You don't have to answer me too, Bill. i'll tell suze the truth, you ? Partly truth partly fiction "

What?!

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Howdy ya'llhey beautiful man..happy 2022. so lovely to see you xx mmwah (thats a long x) happy seeing you how have you been love? sorry i havent been about..difficult times and all that x no worries suze, I've been good, like i said it is good to "see" you, i haven't been on here as much eitherwhat have you been doing with yourself? x prowling the 2nd hand bookstores, drawing , staying in being a homebody, have to go to the duck pond for some pics the Canadian geese have come in, cant see the water at times"
ive just listened to windswept and interesting by billy connelly..that was fun x my ducks are doing ok although they havent had a paddling pool for a while..they have the garden though and i got a kitten shes cute..total fluff ball. ive been home bod for too long..cant get out much so thinking change of scene might mean moving ..extreme i know, but this place is a bit hard to manage for me..no fire equals no heating or hot water..so i rely on my adult kids a bit...i need something easier..question is, here in suffolk, or elsewhere, where i get better scenery x

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

"You don't have to answer me too, Bill. i'll tell suze the truth, you ? Partly truth partly fiction

What?!"

hey its fab, got to have some poetic license

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

I could eat fries. "

oh dont id do naughty thinks for a mcdonalds right now

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"You don't have to answer me too, Bill. i'll tell suze the truth, you ? Partly truth partly fiction

What?! hey its fab, got to have some poetic license"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Willenhall

I could eat fries. "

Apologies; I was sticking with the American theme.

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

I could eat fries.

"

off him some beef jerky im sure hed be down with that

Reply privately

By *hunderace...Man
over a year ago

Dudley

Hey there Jimbo and G'day to everyone else...

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

"Howdy ya'llhey beautiful man..happy 2022. so lovely to see you xx mmwah (thats a long x) happy seeing you how have you been love? sorry i havent been about..difficult times and all that x no worries suze, I've been good, like i said it is good to "see" you, i haven't been on here as much eitherwhat have you been doing with yourself? x prowling the 2nd hand bookstores, drawing , staying in being a homebody, have to go to the duck pond for some pics the Canadian geese have come in, cant see the water at timesive just listened to windswept and interesting by billy connelly..that was fun x my ducks are doing ok although they havent had a paddling pool for a while..they have the garden though and i got a kitten shes cute..total fluff ball. ive been home bod for too long..cant get out much so thinking change of scene might mean moving ..extreme i know, but this place is a bit hard to manage for me..no fire equals no heating or hot water..so i rely on my adult kids a bit...i need something easier..question is, here in suffolk, or elsewhere, where i get better scenery x"
i would need the creature comforts, we've had a couple of cold days so far

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Howdy ya'llhey beautiful man..happy 2022. so lovely to see you xx mmwah (thats a long x) happy seeing you how have you been love? sorry i havent been about..difficult times and all that x no worries suze, I've been good, like i said it is good to "see" you, i haven't been on here as much eitherwhat have you been doing with yourself? x prowling the 2nd hand bookstores, drawing , staying in being a homebody, have to go to the duck pond for some pics the Canadian geese have come in, cant see the water at timesive just listened to windswept and interesting by billy connelly..that was fun x my ducks are doing ok although they havent had a paddling pool for a while..they have the garden though and i got a kitten shes cute..total fluff ball. ive been home bod for too long..cant get out much so thinking change of scene might mean moving ..extreme i know, but this place is a bit hard to manage for me..no fire equals no heating or hot water..so i rely on my adult kids a bit...i need something easier..question is, here in suffolk, or elsewhere, where i get better scenery x i would need the creature comforts, we've had a couple of cold days so far"
yeah its that time of year..just grey and wet and chilly here..im used to being self sufficient. im finding it difficult to adjust, but i must x

Reply privately

over a year ago

What?! hey its fab, got to have some poetic license"

Outrageous behaviour. I'd like to see a photo of the geese sometime.

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Hey there Jimbo and G'day to everyone else... "
hello love, how are you? xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Willenhall

"oh dont id do naughty thinks for a mcdonalds right now"

No wonder Ronald is always grinning...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hey there Jimbo and G'day to everyone else... "

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Thunder. Happy Thursday. Smileyface

Reply privately

By *hunderace...Man
over a year ago

Dudley

"Hey there Jimbo and G'day to everyone else... hello love, how are you? xx"

Hey suzy I'm good thank you,more importantly how are you? Xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

I could eat fries.

"

Sit-down wee's are international.

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"oh dont id do naughty thinks for a mcdonalds right now

No wonder Ronald is always grinning..."

hahaha the fries are sooo good. thing is where i am there is no mcdonalds for a good 35 mins, so i dont get to have them too often x

Reply privately

By *hunderace...Man
over a year ago

Dudley

"Hey there Jimbo and G'day to everyone else...

Good eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevening, Thunder. Happy Thursday. Smileyface"

Damn it wheres the week gone..? Only seems like yesterday it was the middle of the week

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Hey there Jimbo and G'day to everyone else... hello love, how are you? xx

Hey suzy I'm good thank you,more importantly how are you? Xx"

i miss you x its been difficult, but im trying hard to be ok xx hugs x

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's here.

What was your experience in the states like? I love swapping perspectives with y’all about back home my last two oartners were american..i lived in a tipi for nearly a year in northern california nr mt shasta before i imported my then husband for an 8 year streak..so nevada, cali both north and south and oregon i went to then. then i had a partner in kentucky i travelled there, arizona, colorado..i have friends in colorado. what do i think of the states as a place to live?...horrendous, wouldnt do it, to visit, love its landscapes..ultimately i dislike the system..not the people xx"

oartners? Tipi?

And that’s all fair enough. I’m a diehard fanatic when it comes to American’s greatness, but I grew up in one of the most scenic parts of it and was rather well off. It never crossed my mind how screwed up America was until I started traveling more and seeing things from new perspectives like y’all do.

If you’re ever interested in chatting further, hit me up. I love taking about the States!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Separate note:

The systems are broken right now but America as an experiment is the most revolutionary form of government on the planet!

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

Do ya'll have Wendy's? They're running commercials saying their fries are better than mickey d's

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do ya'll have Wendy's? They're running commercials saying their fries are better than mickey d's"

In London, I hear there’s one. The UK doesn’t have many good burger joints. If you’re still in the states, grab some Animal Fries from In n Out, they’ll change your life.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do ya'll have Wendy's? They're running commercials saying their fries are better than mickey d's"

There's one two Wendy's in the UK. Literally one or two.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Willenhall

I could eat fries.

Sit-down wee's are international."

But fries with everything is American.

If it was British, it would be Spam...which is actually American but, whatever...

Reply privately

over a year ago

I could eat fries.

Sit-down wee's are international.

But fries with everything is American.

If it was British, it would be Spam...which is actually American but, whatever..."

Fun fact: Spam is most popular with Hawaiians out of every other state, because of how much we supplied them with during WW2.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Damn it wheres the week gone..? Only seems like yesterday it was the middle of the week "

Time flies like a Thunderace.

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

It's here.

What was your experience in the states like? I love swapping perspectives with y’all about back home my last two oartners were american..i lived in a tipi for nearly a year in northern california nr mt shasta before i imported my then husband for an 8 year streak..so nevada, cali both north and south and oregon i went to then. then i had a partner in kentucky i travelled there, arizona, colorado..i have friends in colorado. what do i think of the states as a place to live?...horrendous, wouldnt do it, to visit, love its landscapes..ultimately i dislike the system..not the people xx

oartners? Tipi?

And that’s all fair enough. I’m a diehard fanatic when it comes to American’s greatness, but I grew up in one of the most scenic parts of it and was rather well off. It never crossed my mind how screwed up America was until I started traveling more and seeing things from new perspectives like y’all do.

If you’re ever interested in chatting further, hit me up. I love taking about the States!"

yes partners your know, other people you get together with to marry or have relationship with yes i lived in a tipi..canvas covered tent..one of those.. my younger daughter is half native american. ive lived in states and here in uk and in australia..as i said, america is not my favourite to live in and the east coast is like a sump for energy..b awful vibe..give me arizona any day of the week, i think i left a piece of my heart in arizona x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Separate note:

The systems are broken right now but America as an experiment is the most revolutionary form of government on the planet!"

I know the system is broke. Have you seen our Prime Minister?

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's here.

What was your experience in the states like? I love swapping perspectives with y’all about back home my last two oartners were american..i lived in a tipi for nearly a year in northern california nr mt shasta before i imported my then husband for an 8 year streak..so nevada, cali both north and south and oregon i went to then. then i had a partner in kentucky i travelled there, arizona, colorado..i have friends in colorado. what do i think of the states as a place to live?...horrendous, wouldnt do it, to visit, love its landscapes..ultimately i dislike the system..not the people xx

oartners? Tipi?

If you’re ever interested in chatting further, hit me up. I love taking about the States!yes partners your know, other people you get together with to marry or have relationship with yes i lived in a tipi..canvas covered tent..one of those.. my younger daughter is half native american. ive lived in states and here in uk and in australia..as i said, america is not my favourite to live in and the east coast is like a sump for energy..b awful vibe..give me arizona any day of the week, i think i left a piece of my heart in arizona x"

Ahh that kinda tipi didn’t click as a first thought. Arizona as a favorite is also an oddity for me. Personally, I left a few grand and my head in Nevada (Vegas in particular).

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Separate note:

The systems are broken right now but America as an experiment is the most revolutionary form of government on the planet!"

im not keen on government/ police or other overbearing authorities..i dislike people blending their politics with their identity..i couldnt care less who you vote for, its not my business. i dont believe its good manners to announce to everyone that you are great, i think that should be something nice someone else says about you..but then i am British..

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Separate note:

The systems are broken right now but America as an experiment is the most revolutionary form of government on the planet!

I know the system is broke. Have you seen our Prime Minister?"

the whole system here isnt any better, its totally corrupt imo..but then im not a fan of the political system

Reply privately

By *hunderace...Man
over a year ago

Dudley

Damn it wheres the week gone..? Only seems like yesterday it was the middle of the week

Time flies like a Thunderace."

When this baby hits 88, your gonna see some serious shit...

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

"Separate note:

The systems are broken right now but America as an experiment is the most revolutionary form of government on the planet!im not keen on government/ police or other overbearing authorities..i dislike people blending their politics with their identity..i couldnt care less who you vote for, its not my business. i dont believe its good manners to announce to everyone that you are great, i think that should be something nice someone else says about you..but then i am British.."

being from texas, everything is bigger and better

Reply privately

By *ayjay218Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Separate note:

The systems are broken right now but America as an experiment is the most revolutionary form of government on the planet!im not keen on government/ police or other overbearing authorities..i dislike people blending their politics with their identity..i couldnt care less who you vote for, its not my business. i dont believe its good manners to announce to everyone that you are great, i think that should be something nice someone else says about you..but then i am British.. being from texas, everything is bigger and better "

especially the guns and gun ownership

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

Down in the big bend there are b&bs that are teepee s and yurts

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

"Separate note:

The systems are broken right now but America as an experiment is the most revolutionary form of government on the planet!im not keen on government/ police or other overbearing authorities..i dislike people blending their politics with their identity..i couldnt care less who you vote for, its not my business. i dont believe its good manners to announce to everyone that you are great, i think that should be something nice someone else says about you..but then i am British.. being from texas, everything is bigger and better especially the guns and gun ownership "

not gonna argue

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Separate note:

The systems are broken right now but America as an experiment is the most revolutionary form of government on the planet!im not keen on government/ police or other overbearing authorities..i dislike people blending their politics with their identity..i couldnt care less who you vote for, its not my business. i dont believe its good manners to announce to everyone that you are great, i think that should be something nice someone else says about you..but then i am British.. being from texas, everything is bigger and better "

id like to visit to have one of your steaks x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Willenhall

"

Fun fact: Spam is most popular with Hawaiians out of every other state, because of how much we supplied them with during WW2. "

It was also the basis - for similar reasons - of a very well-known Monty Python sketch...

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Down in the big bend there are b&bs that are teepee s and yurts"
this was on his grandfathers land. welived in it from early may to november, when we went to LA to await his passport and visa stuff as we married in the august

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

"Separate note:

The systems are broken right now but America as an experiment is the most revolutionary form of government on the planet!im not keen on government/ police or other overbearing authorities..i dislike people blending their politics with their identity..i couldnt care less who you vote for, its not my business. i dont believe its good manners to announce to everyone that you are great, i think that should be something nice someone else says about you..but then i am British.. being from texas, everything is bigger and better id like to visit to have one of your steaks x"

the in thing now is a tomahawk rib eye, rib eye with the bone in, bone sticking out about a foot with the sreak at the end

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

It's here.

oartners? Tipi?

If you’re ever interested in chatting further, hit me up. I love taking about the States!yes partners your know, other people you get together with to marry or have relationship with yes i lived in a tipi..canvas covered tent..one of those.. my younger daughter is half native american. ive lived in states and here in uk and in australia..as i said, america is not my favourite to live in and the east coast is like a sump for energy..b awful vibe..give me arizona any day of the week, i think i left a piece of my heart in arizona x

Ahh that kinda tipi didn’t click as a first thought. Arizona as a favorite is also an oddity for me. Personally, I left a few grand and my head in Nevada (Vegas in particular)."

i won $500 within 5 mins on community monopoly then i went thanks and walked out..my ex in laws live in vegas. its surreal but fun to visit. i couldnt live there drive me nuts..id go back again to play poker.i didnt get to do that last time

Reply privately

By *ayjay218Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Separate note:

The systems are broken right now but America as an experiment is the most revolutionary form of government on the planet!im not keen on government/ police or other overbearing authorities..i dislike people blending their politics with their identity..i couldnt care less who you vote for, its not my business. i dont believe its good manners to announce to everyone that you are great, i think that should be something nice someone else says about you..but then i am British.. being from texas, everything is bigger and better especially the guns and gun ownership not gonna argue"

I lived and worked on Brownsville for a year before moving to Katy for a short period

Reply privately

By *ayjay218Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Separate note:

The systems are broken right now but America as an experiment is the most revolutionary form of government on the planet!im not keen on government/ police or other overbearing authorities..i dislike people blending their politics with their identity..i couldnt care less who you vote for, its not my business. i dont believe its good manners to announce to everyone that you are great, i think that should be something nice someone else says about you..but then i am British.. being from texas, everything is bigger and better especially the guns and gun ownership not gonna argue I lived and worked on Brownsville for a year before moving to Katy for a short period "

sorry *in Brownsville

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Separate note:

The systems are broken right now but America as an experiment is the most revolutionary form of government on the planet!im not keen on government/ police or other overbearing authorities..i dislike people blending their politics with their identity..i couldnt care less who you vote for, its not my business. i dont believe its good manners to announce to everyone that you are great, i think that should be something nice someone else says about you..but then i am British.. being from texas, everything is bigger and better id like to visit to have one of your steaks x the in thing now is a tomahawk rib eye, rib eye with the bone in, bone sticking out about a foot with the sreak at the end"

thats the one...yummmmy. rib eye steak is my favourite x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Separate note:

The systems are broken right now but America as an experiment is the most revolutionary form of government on the planet!im not keen on government/ police or other overbearing authorities..i dislike people blending their politics with their identity..i couldnt care less who you vote for, its not my business. i dont believe its good manners to announce to everyone that you are great, i think that should be something nice someone else says about you..but then i am British.. being from texas, everything is bigger and better especially the guns and gun ownership "

To be fair, I’m from Colorado. We have a lot more wilderness than y’all and more unique dangers to deal with. We’ve got predatory animals that will attack humans if hungry, and potentially several hour long response times from law enforcement.

America is a country where we NEED our guns. Maybe not in heavily populated cities, but more rural living folk would be in a great deal of danger without em.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Willenhall

"Separate note:

The one where you have two main parties fighting to be elected that are almost indistinguishable from each other? You know, the puppet on the left hand vs. the puppet on the right hand?

Gee...I wish we had something like that here...

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

"Separate note:

The systems are broken right now but America as an experiment is the most revolutionary form of government on the planet!im not keen on government/ police or other overbearing authorities..i dislike people blending their politics with their identity..i couldnt care less who you vote for, its not my business. i dont believe its good manners to announce to everyone that you are great, i think that should be something nice someone else says about you..but then i am British.. being from texas, everything is bigger and better id like to visit to have one of your steaks x the in thing now is a tomahawk rib eye, rib eye with the bone in, bone sticking out about a foot with the sreak at the endthats the one...yummmmy. rib eye steak is my favourite x"

mine too, med rare baked potato

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Separate note:

The one where you have two main parties fighting to be elected that are almost indistinguishable from each other? You know, the puppet on the left hand vs. the puppet on the right hand?

Gee...I wish we had something like that here... "

Believe it or not, our framers were actively against the kind of 2 party system we have now. How things ended up is due to modern greed more than a faulty system.

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

"Separate note:

politics and religion two taboo topics

Reply privately

By *ayjay218Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Separate note:

The systems are broken right now but America as an experiment is the most revolutionary form of government on the planet!im not keen on government/ police or other overbearing authorities..i dislike people blending their politics with their identity..i couldnt care less who you vote for, its not my business. i dont believe its good manners to announce to everyone that you are great, i think that should be something nice someone else says about you..but then i am British.. being from texas, everything is bigger and better especially the guns and gun ownership

To be fair, I’m from Colorado. We have a lot more wilderness than y’all and more unique dangers to deal with. We’ve got predatory animals that will attack humans if hungry, and potentially several hour long response times from law enforcement.

America is a country where we NEED our guns. Maybe not in heavily populated cities, but more rural living folk would be in a great deal of danger without em. "

of course they are needed in many legitimate ways like you mentioned. I worked with a guy who was very originally called Tex. He showed me pictures of his guns. He had over 40! I asked him what he needed them all for and he said “Protection” I was laughing. I don’t mean to sound like I am slaughtering the guy. He was a great guy and we had many nights out for beers

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Separate note:

The systems are broken right now but America as an experiment is the most revolutionary form of government on the planet!im not keen on government/ police or other overbearing authorities..i dislike people blending their politics with their identity..i couldnt care less who you vote for, its not my business. i dont believe its good manners to announce to everyone that you are great, i think that should be something nice someone else says about you..but then i am British.. being from texas, everything is bigger and better especially the guns and gun ownership

America is a country where we NEED our guns. Maybe not in heavily populated cities, but more rural living folk would be in a great deal of danger without em. of course they are needed in many legitimate ways like you mentioned. I worked with a guy who was very originally called Tex. He showed me pictures of his guns. He had over 40! I asked him what he needed them all for and he said “Protection” I was laughing. I don’t mean to sound like I am slaughtering the guy. He was a great guy and we had many nights out for beers "

Was he a Branch Dividian by chance? Also, have ya seen him since Waco?

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Separate note:

Gee...I wish we had something like that here... politics and religion two taboo topics"

Reply privately

over a year ago

I believe it's quite typical for an American gun owner to own multiple guns.

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Separate note:

The systems are broken right now but America as an experiment is the most revolutionary form of government on the planet!im not keen on government/ police or other overbearing authorities..i dislike people blending their politics with their identity..i couldnt care less who you vote for, its not my business. i dont believe its good manners to announce to everyone that you are great, i think that should be something nice someone else says about you..but then i am British.. being from texas, everything is bigger and better id like to visit to have one of your steaks x the in thing now is a tomahawk rib eye, rib eye with the bone in, bone sticking out about a foot with the sreak at the endthats the one...yummmmy. rib eye steak is my favourite x mine too, med rare baked potato"

ill have fries and a large salad

Reply privately

over a year ago

Willenhall

"politics and religion two taboo topics"

If Oxbridge and imaginary friends are off the discussion list...

Is talking about sex allowed?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I believe it's quite typical for an American gun owner to own multiple guns. "

Can confirm. I owned 6 before moving for hunting and self defense.

It’s an addicting habit collecting em for some of us, since there’s always a bigger and shinier one to add to the collection.

Reply privately

By *ayjay218Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

"Separate note:

America is a country where we NEED our guns. Maybe not in heavily populated cities, but more rural living folk would be in a great deal of danger without em. of course they are needed in many legitimate ways like you mentioned. I worked with a guy who was very originally called Tex. He showed me pictures of his guns. He had over 40! I asked him what he needed them all for and he said “Protection” I was laughing. I don’t mean to sound like I am slaughtering the guy. He was a great guy and we had many nights out for beers

Was he a Branch Dividian by chance? Also, have ya seen him since Waco?"

no he was no David Koresh. That was a long way from where I had lived and a few years before

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"politics and religion two taboo topics

Is talking about sex allowed?"

not the kinky kind on here mostly, but if you like vanilla..this is the palace of it

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"Separate note:

youre funny..i like your truth with wit xx

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

"I believe it's quite typical for an American gun owner to own multiple guns. "
i have 3

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I believe it's quite typical for an American gun owner to own multiple guns.

It’s an addicting habit collecting em for some of us, since there’s always a bigger and shinier one to add to the collection. "

It kinda skews the gun ownership statistics. What was it like when you shot a gun for the first time?

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

"I believe it's quite typical for an American gun owner to own multiple guns. i have 3"
quick draw Bill..lolol xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I believe it's quite typical for an American gun owner to own multiple guns. i have 3"

For self defence?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I believe it's quite typical for an American gun owner to own multiple guns. i have 3quick draw Bill..lolol xx"

Reply privately

By *ayjay218Man
over a year ago

Aberdeen

It’s an addicting habit collecting em for some of us, since there’s always a bigger and shinier one to add to the collection. "

I can see that and what’s the outdoor store is it bass pro in the malls that sell all the hunting gear along with other stuff. I did always look through the gun section (which was always the busiest part of the store)

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

Is talking about sex allowed?not the kinky kind on here mostly, but if you like vanilla..this is the palace of it "

we could always talk about your "illegal nipples"

Reply privately

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

Is talking about sex allowed?not the kinky kind on here mostly, but if you like vanilla..this is the palace of it we could always talk about your "illegal nipples""

you could, but its all undercover, has been that way for three years..maybe its the free the nipples year..i gave up wearing bras..is that the next step?

Reply privately

By *ildbillkidMan
over a year ago

Is talking about sex allowed?not the kinky kind on here mostly, but if you like vanilla..this is the palace of it we could always talk about your "illegal nipples"you could, but its all undercover, has been that way for three years..maybe its the free the nipples year..i gave up wearing bras..is that the next step?"

absolutely!

Reply privately

over a year ago

It’s an addicting habit collecting em for some of us, since there’s always a bigger and shinier one to add to the collection.

It kinda skews the gun ownership statistics. What was it like when you shot a gun for the first time?"

My first time was training with Law Enforcerment. During our training, it was quite frightening. You’re taught as an Officer that your gun is your best friend and last option in any given situation. They’re for deescalation and taking a life, if it comes to it.

Afterwards, fired em in the military and as a civilian. Those never carried the same weight as you’re more likely to have to shoot someone (and someone ya know in particular) working in Law Enforcement.

That feeling sucks because you know that even if you’re making the right choice, you’re killing someone who has a mental disability or had a poor run in life leading em to the situation. I don’t regret the feeling, as having drawn my weapon would save lives in such a situation. The department I worked with receives much better training than most others.

Reply privately