Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Being honest about horny kinks

Jump to newest

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

Love it if people were honest about the things they like and want to try or do but don't feel like they can share because they will be judged.. could have a great thread with this

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Google Mojo upgrade.

Someone on here mentioned it.

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"Google Mojo upgrade.

Someone on here mentioned it. "

Never heard of it

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"Love it if people were honest about the things they like and want to try or do but don't feel like they can share because they will be judged.. could have a great thread with this "

looking at your profile i guess you are into stuff like me..however this site isnt overly keen on talking about it..you haveto search elsewhere//like where you got the quiz from to find alot of us openly talking about it..i dont have a bucket list any more just want to do more of what does it for me

By *ames-77 OP   Man
over a year ago

milton keynes

"Love it if people were honest about the things they like and want to try or do but don't feel like they can share because they will be judged.. could have a great thread with this

looking at your profile i guess you are into stuff like me..however this site isnt overly keen on talking about it..you haveto search elsewhere//like where you got the quiz from to find alot of us openly talking about it..i dont have a bucket list any more just want to do more of what does it for me "

Says your not looking for single guys so can't message you

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I like 1980's Kinks.

By *uzy444Woman
over a year ago

in the suffolk countryside

"I like 1980's Kinks."

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Your BDSM test results are interesting.

You can talk openly about some kinks, but have to be careful about anything that crosses the line into illegal activity.

Post new Message to Thread