Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Self entitled

Jump to newest

By * AND R 777 OP   Couple
over a year ago

Teesside

What is the most self entitled thing you have seen?, iv just seen someone walk onto the rd(looking at phone) then shout at the driver who was made to stop

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The most self entitled thing I've seen is this post that made you look.

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

Not relevant but I saw a man at the weekend , crossing the road too , trousers round his ankle with no sign of boxers … at 5am

over a year ago

Teesside

"Not relevant but I saw a man at the weekend , crossing the road too , trousers round his ankle with no sign of boxers … at 5am

"

Not at all seen a man at the same traffic lights having a wank a few years ago lol

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

During a radio discussion about drivers a guy called in to say he had just witnessed a woman spending 15 mins attempting to park her Merc in an Asda carpark.

When she pulled out once more to have another go, a second woman driving a fiesta drove straight into the spot first time.

She got out and told the lady in the Merc "that's what you can do if you know how to drive!"

In response the Merc driver reversed into the back of the fiesta and shouted" And that's what you can do when you have lots of money!"

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

"Not relevant but I saw a man at the weekend , crossing the road too , trousers round his ankle with no sign of boxers … at 5am

Not at all seen a man at the same traffic lights having a wank a few years ago lol "

Was there a happy ending?

over a year ago

Me take over this thread

over a year ago

"

That’s a walk off shame bolt and hafe

I mean I done them missing a heel stocking or knickers but alway covered up

That beats mine anyway

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

Drive on the pavement in their smart car to avoid a little bit of traffic.

over a year ago

Teesside

Not at all seen a man at the same traffic lights having a wank a few years ago lol

Was there a happy ending? "

No the police picked him up lol

over a year ago

"During a radio discussion about drivers a guy called in to say he had just witnessed a woman spending 15 mins attempting to park her Merc in an Asda carpark.

When she pulled out once more to have another go, a second woman driving a fiesta drove straight into the spot first time.

She got out and told the lady in the Merc "that's what you can do if you know how to drive!"

In response the Merc driver reversed into the back of the fiesta and shouted" And that's what you can do when you have lots of money!""

over a year ago

My husbands sister.

over a year ago

Teesside

"My husbands sister."

Yes she is

By *iss KissWoman
over a year ago

near Coventry

There's a guy who visits a neighbor's house, who parks fully over the path. Car right up to their fence! Can't wait for the day the police drive past.

over a year ago

Teesside

"There's a guy who visits a neighbor's house, who parks fully over the path. Car right up to their fence! Can't wait for the day the police drive past."

Hate people who do this

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

"What is the most self entitled thing you have seen?, iv just seen someone walk onto the rd(looking at phone) then shout at the driver who was made to stop"

Sister in law decided that she was hosting a birthday party in our house. She had invited people and finalised the date before we heard about it (when one of the guests called me to ask if she could stay the night).

Hadn’t crossed her mind to even ask us

Told her to go fuck herself she was absolutely bemused, couldnt see the issue.

over a year ago

Teesside

"What is the most self entitled thing you have seen?, iv just seen someone walk onto the rd(looking at phone) then shout at the driver who was made to stop

Sister in law decided that she was hosting a birthday party in our house. She had invited people and finalised the date before we heard about it (when one of the guests called me to ask if she could stay the night).

Told her to go fuck herself she was absolutely bemused, couldnt see the issue. "

Wow is all I can say

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

"What is the most self entitled thing you have seen?, iv just seen someone walk onto the rd(looking at phone) then shout at the driver who was made to stop

Told her to go fuck herself she was absolutely bemused, couldnt see the issue.

Wow is all I can say "

She has from, but she found a new level with this performance.

Came to visit us once, brought a bottle of champagne. We thought it was a gift. She put it in the fridge and then drank it, didn’t even offer us a glass.

By *aliceWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

Someone who sent out rsvps for their upcoming wedding with a section where guests had to designate the gift they would bring, and used that to shortlist who they actually invited.

over a year ago

"Someone who sent out rsvps for their upcoming wedding with a section where guests had to designate the gift they would bring, and used that to shortlist who they actually invited."

Oh wow

over a year ago

Teesside

"Someone who sent out rsvps for their upcoming wedding with a section where guests had to designate the gift they would bring, and used that to shortlist who they actually invited."

Did you make the grade lol

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"During a radio discussion about drivers a guy called in to say he had just witnessed a woman spending 15 mins attempting to park her Merc in an Asda carpark.

In response the Merc driver reversed into the back of the fiesta and shouted" And that's what you can do when you have lots of money!""

I heard that one but it was a Roller and a Mini

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

In response the Merc driver reversed into the back of the fiesta and shouted" And that's what you can do when you have lots of money!"

I heard that one but it was a Roller and a Mini "

Could well have been. It was a long time ago

Post new Message to Thread