Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Which Browser do you use?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do you have children who use your phone or tablet? I take it you wouldn't want them to see you have been using this website! Well I use the Duck duck go browser which has two very useful features. First you can download the app and use finger recognition to open it and second there is a button to clear all tabs and data. Very handy if you want your search history to disappear quickly! Also none of your searches are saved to your normal browser history! Hope you find this useful.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

I use Chrome.

But I use a version inside a secure folder on my Samsung phone that can only be opened with a password / fingerprint.

It has a seperate history, cache, and everything.

All my photos and other private things are within there too.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I use normal chrome on my phone. The last time the kids had access to a phone they "washed" it in the sink.

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"Do you have children who use your phone or tablet? I take it you wouldn't want them to see you have been using this website! Well I use the Duck duck go browser which has two very useful features. First you can download the app and use finger recognition to open it and second there is a button to clear all tabs and data. Very handy if you want your search history to disappear quickly! Also none of your searches are saved to your normal browser history! Hope you find this useful."

Started using Duck duck go last year and cannot go back to using anything else. It also doesn't 'selectively' filter searches like chrome does.

By *ryandseeMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Phones have a screen password/pin which I assume one would use and kerp to themselves therefore prohibits anyone else accessing your stuff.

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

"I use normal chrome on my phone. The last time the kids had access to a phone they "washed" it in the sink."

Well that's one way to clean your browser history out.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

That's why you sound like you are talking under water in the bath! LOL

Post new Message to Thread