Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Values

Jump to newest

By *uscle88 OP   Man
over a year ago

Potters Bar

I’m not ranting but why do some fellas feel euphoric and confident enough to disrespect a woman when she’s not interested in him but when a man doesn’t stand for it after hearing the shit he scurrys away like a pussy. We all get horny and frustrated but you carry yourself with decorum always

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I’m not ranting but why do some fellas feel euphoric and confident enough to disrespect a woman when she’s not interested in him but when a man doesn’t stand for it after hearing the shit he scurrys away like a pussy. We all get horny and frustrated but you carry yourself with decorum always "

Decorum ! ? I like that word

Are you talking about fab or in real life ?

I’m confused so what’s the reason the man scurrys away like a bitch !

By *uscle88 OP   Man
over a year ago

Potters Bar

"I’m not ranting but why do some fellas feel euphoric and confident enough to disrespect a woman when she’s not interested in him but when a man doesn’t stand for it after hearing the shit he scurrys away like a pussy. We all get horny and frustrated but you carry yourself with decorum always

Decorum ! ? I like that word

Are you talking about fab or in real life ?

I’m confused so what’s the reason the man scurrys away like a bitch !

"

I’m referring to a situation I encountered this evening mate. Just having a rant about fellas that think they’re tough when it comes to women and when they encounter a fella lose they’re arsehole

By *uscle88 OP   Man
over a year ago

Potters Bar

I see a fella graft a bird and get rejected, then abuse her unnecessary and act vile towards her because he felt embarrassed, that’s unacceptable, then when confronted because of his shit back away and was forced to apologise. Just embarrassing that some fellas are like that

over a year ago

"I see a fella graft a bird and get rejected, then abuse her unnecessary and act vile towards her because he felt embarrassed, that’s unacceptable, then when confronted because of his shit back away and was forced to apologise. Just embarrassing that some fellas are like that "

Now I get you mate !!!!

Something obviously kicked off !

But yeah I agree to a certain point but there’s no better feeling then to see them skipping over themselves to get away !

But yes I do understand what you first meant I wasn’t been smart

By *uscle88 OP   Man
over a year ago

Potters Bar

"I see a fella graft a bird and get rejected, then abuse her unnecessary and act vile towards her because he felt embarrassed, that’s unacceptable, then when confronted because of his shit back away and was forced to apologise. Just embarrassing that some fellas are like that

Now I get you mate !!!!

But yeah I agree to a certain point but there’s no better feeling then to see them skipping over themselves to get away !

But yes I do understand what you first meant I wasn’t been smart "

Good man. I’m ranting away, coming from the old school way of life on the eastend, you hold your own, and if you get turned down by a bird you take it on the chin and wipe your mouth. Not dog them and abuse. It’s happen to us all, part of life

By *olymalelincsMan
over a year ago

nr southend

Spot on fella, the way some lads behave when their ego gets a little knock by a woman is disgusting, respect to you for stepping up aswell like you say you get a knock back from a woman suck it up and move on there is no need to be a cock about it

over a year ago

"I see a fella graft a bird and get rejected, then abuse her unnecessary and act vile towards her because he felt embarrassed, that’s unacceptable, then when confronted because of his shit back away and was forced to apologise. Just embarrassing that some fellas are like that

Now I get you mate !!!!

But yes I do understand what you first meant I wasn’t been smart

Good man. I’m ranting away, coming from the old school way of life on the eastend, you hold your own, and if you get turned down by a bird you take it on the chin and wipe your mouth. Not dog them and abuse. It’s happen to us all, part of life "

By *allySlinkyWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Is it respectful to "graft a bird" ?

Post new Message to Thread