Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sunburn/Suntan stories

Jump to newest

By *ickshawed OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

It's mid winter. It's cold and dark. Please amuse me with stories of silly shenanigans in the hot hot sun.

Stayed out too long? Burnt in an odd place?

I wear suncream and avoid the sun usually - the complete opposite of my husband.

About 4 years ago we were clearing the back of the garden to build an oversized shed/summerhouse. It was hot and sunny and he was determined to take out a tree. I offered to rub suncream on him and he wouldn't let me. After too long in the sun he burnt very badly, turned red and got what Google advised us is called The Devils Itch. He was in agony for days. I was rubbing moisturising cream on his back and shoulders for days while saying I told you so and trying not to laugh. Can't imagine why he stays married to me

Oh, and on honeymoon in the south of France I put big shells over his nipples while he napped on the beach. Great tan lines - cool photos

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When I was in my young teens, I went on holiday abroad with my grandmother. She was young and very attractive at the time. I was painfully shy. We sunbathed on the beach and she went topless. Feeling completely mortified, I lay facing away from her and burnt my face in one perfect half My mug literally looked like a bowl of strawberries and cream

over a year ago

Spent the afternoon in a field with my then girlfriend.

During the evening everybody asked us why each of us had only half a sunburnt face

By *oly Fuck Sticks BatmanCouple
over a year ago

here & there

Naked sunbathing in the garden on one of the hottest ever days unfortunately i fell asleep and my body was extremely red i had to put a sheet in the freezer to cool myself and couldn't wear any underwear for a week only floaty dresses

Sweet

By *ickshawed OP   Couple
over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"When I was in my young teens, I went on holiday abroad with my grandmother. She was young and very attractive at the time. I was painfully shy. We sunbathed on the beach and she went topless. Feeling completely mortified, I lay facing away from her and burnt my face in one perfect half My mug literally looked like a bowl of strawberries and cream "

Sounds like a pretty cool grandmother. Did she laugh at your misfortune?

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I first went topless in Ibiza at aged 19. I am well aware of the importance of suncream but was too embarrassed to rub it onto my boobs in front of everyone whilst round the pool. Consequently my boobs got frazzled. My nipples got burnt to a crisp and I couldn't wear a bra for weeks.

By *yron69Man
over a year ago

Fareham

Aged 17 myself and 4 mates went to the beach. Seems like heaven right now.

It was around the time they first started to warn of skin cancer. But being lads we only applied sun screen to ourselves. I returned home later with a scorched back.

But it was skinny, blonde Tony who fared the worst. He ignored our reasonable comments that he was over doing it. In the car home he glowed and the blonde hairs began to raise on his arms.

At home he puked and shivered as the burn took hold, water blisters the lot. Don’t think he went to hospital but he probably should have!

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I tanned naked on a sunlounger last summer....brown front all over...white back all over

over a year ago

I fell asleep on Benidorm beach one afternoon in July, no suncream. It was too painful to lay down and sleep that night and I looked like a lobster for the rest of the holiday. Lesson learnt.

over a year ago

I did have a vid up of me and a very sunburnt friend, she was fine till cum went on her arse lol will try putting it back up

over a year ago

Ooh, some of these have me wincing!

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

A burnt armpit

On a sun lounger reading a book, holding book in one hand above my head and using it as a sun shield at the same time ...

one exposed armpit - suncream = ouchy!

Post new Message to Thread