Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Ouch!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I kicked the washing machine accidentally last night while doing a home work out. Broken a toe. Honestly it’s so flipping painful! I’m quite stoic with pain as I have chronic pain conditions but this is just annoying coz I keep going to walk and then feeling it. Also had the dentist yesterday so my Monday was just brilliant on all accounts!

Note to self don’t kick the washing machine.

So what minor injuries or illness has caused you the most pain/inconvenience?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *igBobby82Man
over a year ago

Hartlepool

I once fell asleep d*unk with my knee next to a radiator on full. Still have the scar.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ouch, hope it heals quickly!

I jumped out of bed one morning thinking I heard one of the kids crying. But I jumped out so fast my leg didn't wake up and I landed on a heap on the floor with a badly sprained and bruised foot/ankle.

By *ack688Man
over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

I was once ironing naked and managed to just catch my dick on the side of the very hot iron, that made for painful erections for quite a while

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

OP. You're a lovely girl, but a clumsy fucker.

By *inky Biscuit DunkerMan
over a year ago

Gloucestershire

Didn't you burn your forehead yesterday too?

What AM i going to do with you?!

over a year ago

Ouch that sounds quite painful

Last week I cut my ear with the clippers never happened before in 4 years of cutting my hair weekly the stinging was quite something

over a year ago

"OP. You're a lovely girl, but a clumsy fucker. "

I am dyspraxic lol kinda explains it but yes. Yes I am very clumsy x

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I'd be very worried about letting her handle my cock.

over a year ago

"Didn't you burn your forehead yesterday too?

What AM i going to do with you?! "

Yes! It wasn’t my day! I know what I’d like you to do with me

over a year ago

"Ouch that sounds quite painful

Last week I cut my ear with the clippers never happened before in 4 years of cutting my hair weekly the stinging was quite something "

Ouch! I mean be thankful it wasn’t your balls?? Hope it heals for you x x

over a year ago

Cut on my finger, didn't notice it and got paint brush cleaner in it, felt like my arm was on fire for a moment

over a year ago

Last week I cut my ear with the clippers never happened before in 4 years of cutting my hair weekly the stinging was quite something

Ouch! I mean be thankful it wasn’t your balls?? Hope it heals for you x x"

Don’t jinx me Xx

over a year ago

"Cut on my finger, didn't notice it and got paint brush cleaner in it, felt like my arm was on fire for a moment"

Yeah I can imagine that would be agony. X

over a year ago

Sprayed a piant straight into my eyes... burn like fuck coulsnt see anything. My mate grabbed me and walked with me to sink so i can flush it out... 15min later felt better

over a year ago

Ouch! I mean be thankful it wasn’t your balls?? Hope it heals for you x x

Don’t jinx me Xx"

I’d kiss them better if that helps??x

over a year ago

"Sprayed a piant straight into my eyes... burn like fuck coulsnt see anything. My mate grabbed me and walked with me to sink so i can flush it out... 15min later felt better"

I am soooooo squeamish with anything eye related. Couldn’t be an optician. Even watching someone put contacts in makes me feel nauseated

By *haneportsMan
over a year ago

portsmouth

OP; Count yourself lucky it was the washing machine & not a bucket!

Hope your well soon.

over a year ago

"OP; Count yourself lucky it was the washing machine & not a bucket!

Hope your well soon. "

Think it would’ve been less painful

over a year ago

Gas pain in shoulders after surgery. I'm sure I asked my husband to chop my arms off.

over a year ago

"Gas pain in shoulders after surgery. I'm sure I asked my husband to chop my arms off."

Omg I had my endo surgery last summer. Gas pain is unreal!!!! Peppermint tea is a lifesaver or capsules oh and ginger tea for nausea. Xx

over a year ago

"I'd be very worried about letting her handle my cock. "

Oh im a pro with that. Gentle touch trust me.

By *haron StonerTV/TS
over a year ago

Haywards Heath

"So I kicked the washing machine accidentally last night while doing a home work out. Broken a toe.

"

I kicked something once, thought I'd broke my toe. Found out I had the rich man's disease...

Gout!

over a year ago

"So I kicked the washing machine accidentally last night while doing a home work out. Broken a toe.

I kicked something once, thought I'd broke my toe. Found out I had the rich man's disease...

Gout! "

Oh bloody hell.

By *ason_xMan
over a year ago

Watford

"So I kicked the washing machine accidentally last night while doing a home work out. Broken a toe. Honestly it’s so flipping painful! I’m quite stoic with pain as I have chronic pain conditions but this is just annoying coz I keep going to walk and then feeling it. Also had the dentist yesterday so my Monday was just brilliant on all accounts!

"

What did the washing machine do to get a kicking…

over a year ago

"So I kicked the washing machine accidentally last night while doing a home work out. Broken a toe. Honestly it’s so flipping painful! I’m quite stoic with pain as I have chronic pain conditions but this is just annoying coz I keep going to walk and then feeling it. Also had the dentist yesterday so my Monday was just brilliant on all accounts!

What did the washing machine do to get a kicking…"

Got in my way.

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

Gout! "

I've suffered with that, but only occasionally. Thank goodness.

over a year ago

"Gas pain in shoulders after surgery. I'm sure I asked my husband to chop my arms off.

Omg I had my endo surgery last summer. Gas pain is unreal!!!! Peppermint tea is a lifesaver or capsules oh and ginger tea for nausea. Xx"

Yessss it was from Endo surgery. I had mine in May, lifesaver but Jesus what a tough couple of months recovery that was. All 4 incisions burst open

By *andsome HandMan
over a year ago

roundabout

"I once fell asleep d*unk with my knee next to a radiator on full. Still have the scar. "

Did the same with a halogen heater and my shin and yes still got the scar nearly a decade later

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

I had an altercation with a laundry basket last year...thought it had blinded me as I couldn't open my eye for a few hours. Turns out it had just scratched my eyeball, but jeez that hurt

over a year ago

"I had an altercation with a laundry basket last year...thought it had blinded me as I couldn't open my eye for a few hours. Turns out it had just scratched my eyeball, but jeez that hurt "

That must been really scary at the time

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Pulled open cupboard door smacking onto my forehead.

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

"I had an altercation with a laundry basket last year...thought it had blinded me as I couldn't open my eye for a few hours. Turns out it had just scratched my eyeball, but jeez that hurt .

That must been really scary at the time"

There was a moment when I first did it that I didn't dare look at what all the liquid streaming out of my eye was, there seemed to be far too much to be just tears

By *sk me anythingMan
over a year ago

leeds

Penile fracture from over exuberance

By *hat Guy with the RopesMan
over a year ago

Kingston upon Hull

The most embarrassing injury, as it was so visible, was to my forehead. You know those sucker things that stick onto smooth surfaces? There was a child's toy with one, and in order to amuse said child, I stuck it to my forehead and waggle it from side to side. I pulled it off after 10 minutes and it left a huge red mark, turning slowly into a very purple bruise...

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

I do have a small acid burn on my torso from a leaking battery.

over a year ago

I microwaved a cup of tea and didn't realise the handle was metallic. Had a trip to A&E with several blisters and my hand in dressings for two weeks.

You can imagine the ribbing I took at work lol

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple
over a year ago

Fucksville

"Gas pain in shoulders after surgery. I'm sure I asked my husband to chop my arms off.

Omg I had my endo surgery last summer. Gas pain is unreal!!!! Peppermint tea is a lifesaver or capsules oh and ginger tea for nausea. Xx

Yessss it was from Endo surgery. I had mine in May, lifesaver but Jesus what a tough couple of months recovery that was. All 4 incisions burst open "

Endo surgery sucks! I had my endo sorted, got sterilised, coil removed and an ablation all in one, cried for quite a while after that even worse I'm allergic to anti inflammatories so pain was even worse! X

On a plus note no more babies, no more endo pain and no more periods!! Whoop whoop

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple
over a year ago

Fucksville

I trod on a nail on Christmas day a few years ago, went right through my foot was before we lived together and hubby said I'm eating my dinner when I asked him to come and take me to a and e lol x I forgave but never forgot

By *haron StonerTV/TS
over a year ago

Haywards Heath

I got attacked in my bedroom, beat up and chucked in my wardrobe!

I stood up after putting my socks on, got a head rush, blacked out a bit, couldn't see anything but could feel myself getting beat up. Imagine my shock coming round in the wardrobe, took awhile to figure out what happened.

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

OP I feel your pain. I broke a toe before Christmas and it ached for weeks while it healed.

It's a bit skew-whiff now but it least it doesn't hurt any more, 6 weeks on.

I hope yours heals quickly!

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Cleaning the outhouse I managed to get a nail through my thigh. At first I didn't notice it until I tried to stand up and I realised that not only was I bleeding quite badly my leg had ballooned.

I had to get antibiotics and a shot to make sure I didn't get poorly. It still twinges now.

My life is a series of mishaps, I also managed to fall over a twig and twist my ankle when jogging. Not a branch. A twig.

over a year ago

"

You're injured head to toe! I do hope your toe heals soon.

By *idan31Man
over a year ago

ashby

I broke my finger in Sydney.

Sydney was fine though

By *imbo59seMan
over a year ago

North Norfolk

Was going on holiday, filled (ok, over filled) my zippo lighter, and put it in my pocket. By the time I got off of the plane, I had a sore area on the top of my thigh. Got to resort, checked in and found apartment, dropped jeans and found a 3 inch blister where the lighter had leaked lighter fluid. Chlorine doesn't help blisters!!!

By *erry bull1Man
over a year ago

doncaster

One night in my truck I woke up bursting for a pee , went to get out the cab but slipped and fell out in just my underpants , luckily nobody was around to see

over a year ago

Was up my two step ladder one time and fell off breaking my 5th metatarsal in my left foot. It wasn't a clean break though, hence the intense pain I was in so I was on copious amounts of co-codamol and my foot in a moon boot for 5 weeks. It was a nightmare x

over a year ago

My gosh were a clumsy lot arent we. Making me feel better for being such a klutz. X

over a year ago

I've broken my toe a couple of times, hurts like a bitch. Hope it heals quickly Sparkles

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Spending the day bent over and fixing radiators essentially crippled me for a month

LvM

Post new Message to Thread