Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Another Party Gate bombshell

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

No fear for them just for the ones they demand follow the rules. People unable to visit relatives in their dying days, unable to attend funerals of loved ones. While it transpires a formal invite from the proven habitual liars private secretary was sent to 100 people for a good old booze up at no10 while these restrictions were in place. One rule for the ones who know something other rules for the ones that don't. Just another point an laugh after kicking people who followed the orders and made huge sacrifice's while proven liars were having a great time.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uckoldDesiresMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"No fear for them just for the ones they demand follow the rules. People unable to visit relatives in their dying days, unable to attend funerals of loved ones. While it transpires a formal invite from the proven habitual liars private secretary was sent to 100 people for a good old booze up at no10 while these restrictions were in place. One rule for the ones who know something other rules for the ones that don't. Just another point an laugh after kicking people who followed the orders and made huge sacrifice's while proven liars were having a great time. "

What's worse in all this is the media knew this all along and saved these stories until they have decided its time for Boris to go.

This isnt people power that will force him out, its media power deciding as to how and when

By *bgloryhole_partyCplCouple
over a year ago

Abingdon

He will force himself out.....

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Unless you were there how do you know the reports are true? The media are renown for making up news

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I suppose the picture of them all huddled up together is all super imposed an Allegra Stratton resigned because she was telling the truth their was no party. I won't b following your logic defending the indefensible. Be telling me they didn't give PPE contracts to their neighbours next because I didn't see them do it with my own eyes

Post new Message to Thread