Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

1 Month fabiversary!

Jump to newest

By *onorary-Unicorn OP   Couple
over a year ago

hackbridge

1 month of being on the site! It’s been abit of a mixed bag so far. Literally thousands of messages to wade through, most of which are rude, disrespectful guys who haven’t bothered to read our profile and can’t take no for an answer. 3 guys who no showed planned meets and ghosted us and 1 catfish.

We haven’t let that put us off though and even though I’ve not been able to join her on meets (due to a particularly bad reaction to the Covid vaccination), H has managed to fuck 5 new cocks, suck 2 others and have her first FFM threesome! All videoed for me (with highlights added to our albums on here). I think she has definitely got into the swing of this lifestyle!

One of the main reasons we joined the site was for H to try new things and experiences. I’ve been here before and been involved in the kink and swinging scenes for many years in previous relationships and didn’t want H, who had lived a pretty sheltered life until recently, to ever regret things she had not done later in life.

There’s still many things she wants to do, try and experience. Her on her own and us together as a couple, so keep an eye on our albums if you want to follow her adventures in this scene.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Happy faberversary lol. It’s addictive. 5 years for me this year I believe

over a year ago

over a year ago

Awesome it sounds like you are enjoying it

over a year ago

Think positive. Logged in today. Zero messages, daily norm lol.

All profiles should be read. Be honest. And cut to the chase. As for no shows, don't get me started lol.

Happy dabbing. Here's to 2022 not being as dry as 2021.

By *elloIntrigueMan
over a year ago

North West UK

Nice landmark to reach... I'm on my second profile here, much more subdued now than my first time around.

over a year ago

"Nice landmark to reach... I'm on my second profile here, much more subdued now than my first time around. "

I'm on my 19th

over a year ago

hackbridge

Thanks! Yeah, we definitely are enjoying it. Hence the initial surge in meets! Lol

It’s been really great seeing H grow in confidence and start to feel sexy.

I’m sure we will continue to have to deal with the catfish, time wasters and no shows but hopefully we are getting better at spotting them early.

over a year ago

"Thanks! Yeah, we definitely are enjoying it. Hence the initial surge in meets! Lol

It’s been really great seeing H grow in confidence and start to feel sexy.

I’m sure we will continue to have to deal with the catfish, time wasters and no shows but hopefully we are getting better at spotting them early. "

It gets easier. Trust your gut.

over a year ago

"Nice landmark to reach... I'm on my second profile here, much more subdued now than my first time around.

I'm on my 190th "

We know

over a year ago

"Nice landmark to reach... I'm on my second profile here, much more subdued now than my first time around.

I'm on my 190th

We know "

Rude

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Glad it's been a great experience in your time here

I've been on just over 2 1/2 years and it's still loads of fun now

over a year ago

hackbridge

"Glad it's been a great experience in your time here

I've been on just over 2 1/2 years and it's still loads of fun now "

I waited four years to bring it up to H and suggest the ideas. I was actually quite shocked that she didn’t hesitate in saying yes, she wants to try it out. Now here we are a month later, several meets under our belt and she is hooked. I don’t see us getting off this wild ride any time soon.

Post new Message to Thread