Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

none verified meets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

very curious, i see a fair few hot looking pictures but the profile has 0 verifications, can anyone disprove me and say they have met a profile who had no verifications and you did meet?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

We've frequently met unverified profiles and been their first verification

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Yep I've happily had cuppa socials with non verified peeps

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

I've met a handful of people with no verifications. It's tough to get a first meet on here, so a couple of them have just been coffee socials purely for the purpose of verification.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I don’t meet people with verifications, I like to believe they’re virgins

over a year ago

Yes I have met unverified, it doesn't out me off. Everyone is new at some point.

over a year ago

"very curious, i see a fair few hot looking pictures but the profile has 0 verifications, can anyone disprove me and say they have met a profile who had no verifications and you did meet?"

I wouldn’t meet someone who has been on here for over a few months, and doesn’t have veris. I did meet someone when I first joined here, we both had no veris but took a chance and met socially.

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

I met a guy who was fairly new to the site and didn’t have any verifications. Absolutely lovely bloke, we saw each other a few times and then he left Fab. We’re still in touch on social media though.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

I can totally understand why people would avoid people with no verifications. However when I was a single male on here someone met me despite being new and having no verifications (and was not disappointed may I add). All of us have to start somewhere so hats of to those willing to give people a chance.

Mr

over a year ago

I haven’t…..yet. But, am willing to take a person at face value and meet them if they’re not verified. There’s plenty of people here who choose not to be verified at all.

By *urora1912Woman
over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

I've met a few non verified and were there first meets

Everyone has to start somewhere

over a year ago

I never realised people relied so heavily on verifications, so hypothetically if you get along with somebody well, great conversation, similar interests, good chemistry… you won’t meet them because they haven’t fucked somebody else first I love FAB

By *enuine MikeMan
over a year ago

Guildford

People have met me without veris and I've met others without veris.

I've also not given or received veris after a meet.

Veris don't actually mean shit in my opinion. If two profiles want to meet, they'll meet regardless.

It only takes a few messages to determine if someone is genuine or not

By *oeofsussexMan
over a year ago

Eastbourne

I had a few meets 5 or 6 years ago when my wife and I were separated. I got some very nice meets and equally nice veris but deleted my profile when she moved back in. Consequently I have little opportunity to meet except when she’s away on business or pleasure so… no veris despite having been back here for a while. Doesn’t particularly bother me at all. If a lady didn’t want to meet me that’s understandable. But those who do will most definitely be rewarded with my best behaviour!

over a year ago

I had none and met a couple of women with no verifications on my old profile, it didn’t even come up in conversation

over a year ago

"I never realised people relied so heavily on verifications, so hypothetically if you get along with somebody well, great conversation, similar interests, good chemistry… you won’t meet them because they haven’t fucked somebody else first I love FAB "

We personally wouldn’t let it get to that point. We’re happy to chat a little bit but make it clear we’re not willing to meet. We’ve only ever had our time wasted by unverified accounts so we made that decision.

By *andi_kinkygramTV/TS
over a year ago

Edinburgh

I have met unverified ppl, the verifications by meeting are useful information sometimes, but not the sole deciding factor for me.

tc

Cx

over a year ago

Yes, we've previously met those dreaded unverified, with great results.

over a year ago

Everyone has to have a first meet

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Like everyone else I've been one of the great unwashed and someone took a chance on me and gave me a verification.

I'd like to say I've done likewise but in the spirit of a thread last year encouraging people to help unverified people I replied to a message from a woman who wasn't verified.

As a direct result of her attitude and her decision to abuse someone else I had already verified I now have unverified people blocked and won't be helping any of them with their first veri.

That may sound selfish on my part but I didn't join this site to spend my valuable free time helping others only to have to deal with people like that.

over a year ago

I have met unverified several times. They all turned out to be real people

By *lmightyjay38Man
over a year ago

grimsby

Find it hard to even speak to any 1 never mind get a meet lol

over a year ago

When we first signed up years ago we exchanged a few verifications.

Since then we've had a few accounts and have never bothered with verifications. It's never caused a problem.

By *ud and BryanCouple
over a year ago

Boston, Lincolnshire

We're happy to meet people with no verifications - but it has to be on our terms, so we won't travel our put ourselves out - just in case.

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Yes I have a few times.

over a year ago

I struggled when I first joined due to being non-verified. I jumped in the deep end and visited a club to prove I was the real deal haha.

Was terrying at the time going to a club.

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Yes I have a few times. "

Also some people don’t like veris. I don’t want them if it’s more than a social meet and I don’t leave them either.

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Yes I have

over a year ago

"People have met me without veris and I've met others without veris.

I've also not given or received veris after a meet.

Veris don't actually mean shit in my opinion. If two profiles want to meet, they'll meet regardless.

It only takes a few messages to determine if someone is genuine or not "

Completely agree! Same for us, we have had meets and I don’t want to be verified and don’t verify back, I like to keep my business my own. Happy to prove I’m genuine to the right people

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple
over a year ago

Fucksville

Yep we have, tbh it doesn't matter how long you have been here if we get along then we get along. There are plenty who have been here a while and are complete arseholes. Veri or no veri. I do read them but with a pinch of salt as someone's impression of someone else could be completely different to mine.

It's all relative to a bigger picture of communication really

By *rimordialPaladinMan
over a year ago

Brixton

"very curious, i see a fair few hot looking pictures but the profile has 0 verifications, can anyone disprove me and say they have met a profile who had no verifications and you did meet?

I wouldn’t meet someone who has been on here for over a few months, and doesn’t have veris. I did meet someone when I first joined here, we both had no veris but took a chance and met socially. "

Take a chance one me

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Yes in the past I met a couple of unverified men, we all have to start somewhere.

Post new Message to Thread