FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

What's the nicest/most beautiful thing anyone has said about you "behind your back" ?

Jump to newest

By *agicM53X OP   Man
over a year ago

Orpington

My ex girlfriend told me that the first time she met my sister and they started talking about me, my sister told her that once a person accepts me for who I am and I can be myself and start opening up, they would find the most beautiful soul underneath ... given the fact that my sister is the person who knows me the best, everytime I think about this it makes me emotional.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Met some friends of a friend for a weekend away. I was nervous because they were all very professional people. One was a broadway actress, another was a foreign diplomat, another was some millionaire that worked with oil rigs. I felt very out of place

When we left my friend said one pulled her to the side and said my parents had some a really good job of raising me and that I seemed very confident and comfortable in my own skin and it was a joy having me over

That was nice to hear from a bunch of people I thought were just going to treat me like a peasant

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I found out recently that a friend had told everyone what a great breastfeeding peer supporter I was/am. I asked him why? Apparently I saved his partner from suicide because she felt she had more of a purpose now that her feeding issues were resolved. The darkest depths mothers can go to when they're still battling on like it's OK is mesmerising.

By *agicM53X OP   Man
over a year ago

Orpington

"I found out recently that a friend had told everyone what a great breastfeeding peer supporter I was/am. I asked him why? Apparently I saved his partner from suicide because she felt she had more of a purpose now that her feeding issues were resolved. The darkest depths mothers can go to when they're still battling on like it's OK is mesmerising. "

Wow ...That is truly amazing !!!!

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Does having a note left count? One of my students left a big bunch of flowers on my desk, with a simple note "the best Mother I ever had"

That's why I do it

By *uietly_KinkyMan
over a year ago

High Wycombe

I don't know - they didn't tell me.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

"Does having a note left count? One of my students left a big bunch of flowers on my desk, with a simple note "the best Mother I ever had"

That's why I do it "

I've got something in my eye... Sob...

over a year ago

About 10 years ago I was told by a new work colleague I was training at the time that one of the other women in my office confessed to her that she thought I resembled Alexander Skarsgård from True Blood. Poor disillusioned woman

over a year ago

No idea. I've never received any indirect feedback about any aspect of myself. I'd probably be embarrassed if I did.

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple
over a year ago

Fucksville

I have no idea but on Friday I was behind this guy in his 20's in a shop, he got a bit flustered with his order and turned round to apologise I told him not to worry and smiled (my mask was on ) anyway he paid and left.

I walked out the shop and he was stood outside. He said excuse me this might be a bit weird but I had to wait and thank you for smiling at me you've brightened up my day, your whole face lit up and your eyes were beaming so I just wanted to thank you. Have a great day.

Then he walked off and I was stood there literally on the verge of tears at how sweet that was and how thankful I was that I'm not a complete c*nt to people.

I had a really good day and a massive spring in my step

There was a woman outside also and she overheard and went "awwwwww", was just a really sweet moment x

Not exactly right for this thread but wanted to share x

Morale of the story? Compassion and kindness doesn't always go unnoticed so smile guys what's the worst that can happen right?? X

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple
over a year ago

Fucksville

*moral

Post new Message to Thread