Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Pointless

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone like this show?

I mean the cash prize for winning it is shite compared to other quizzes the presenting is terrible and often the end game categories are that obscure unless you know the subject will have no clue. They kind of make it too difficult to win sometimes, even when the money seems not worth the effort.

Anyone else think this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ebjonnsonMan
over a year ago

Maldon

I enjoy it. Do they get a “coveted” trophy each or have to share?

By *ternal PunishmentCouple
over a year ago

The Abyss

I love the chase pointless is rubbish

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

"Does anyone like this show?

I mean the cash prize for winning it is shite compared to other quizzes the presenting is terrible and often the end game categories are that obscure unless you know the subject will have no clue. They kind of make it too difficult to win sometimes, even when the money seems not worth the effort.

Anyone else think this?"

I watch it sometimes. Yes the prize money is embarrassingly shit. Asking people what they are going to do if they win a grand ... not exactly life-changing is it. And then they reply with shit like that they’re going to go on a safari ... not on 500 quid you’re not.

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I love Pointless. The money is irrelevant it's all about finding that Pointless answer for me.

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

"I enjoy it. Do they get a “coveted” trophy each or have to share? "

I would imagine they get one each, but if they were designed by the miserable bastard that came up with the 1 grand prize, then it’s probably a tacky piece of shit worth about a pound.

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

"I love Pointless. The money is irrelevant it's all about finding that Pointless answer for me."

... sorry, but it’s compulsory to always say “that all important pointless answer”

By *3nsesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

I don't care about the prize money becauae Im not competing for it but I won't bother applying for such a poor return.

Post new Message to Thread