Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Nosy neighbours

Jump to newest

By *orruptionandlies OP   Man
over a year ago

leeds

So recently discovered just how observant my neighbours are. How do you deal with the curtain twitchers

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ignore ‘em. What you do is your own business.

By *iger4uWoman
over a year ago

In my happy place

I wave.

over a year ago

leeds

I do, it's when they hit the what's app group

over a year ago

"I do, it's when they hit the what's app group "

There’s a WhatsApp group for neighbours?

over a year ago

Reminds me of the time I was wanking furiously at home. Heard a door open and it was my neighbour Craig. Eeeeks!!!

Can you stop doing that in your garden he shouted from his patio. Spoilsports.

over a year ago

Our neighbours wrote us a lovely letter telling us if we didnt start shutting our curtains they would get the police involved

over a year ago

leeds

"Reminds me of the time I was wanking furiously at home. Heard a door open and it was my neighbour Craig. Eeeeks!!!

Can you stop doing that in your garden he shouted from his patio. Spoilsports."

Quality I got busted by the milkman over Christmas

over a year ago

leeds

"Our neighbours wrote us a lovely letter telling us if we didnt start shutting our curtains they would get the police involved "

Did you write back

over a year ago

"Our neighbours wrote us a lovely letter telling us if we didnt start shutting our curtains they would get the police involved "

Hope you told them to fuck right off too. What they doing looking through your windows?

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"Reminds me of the time I was wanking furiously at home. Heard a door open and it was my neighbour Craig. Eeeeks!!!

Can you stop doing that in your garden he shouted from his patio. Spoilsports."

One summer day in my last flat I was having a wank with all the windows open. My orgasm got a round of applause from a couple of guys in the gardens. I closed the windows when I wanked after that.

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

"I do, it's when they hit the what's app group

There’s a WhatsApp group for neighbours? "

There is for my neighbours. We set it up in the first lockdown in case anyone needed shopping fetching or a prescription picking up (my current flats are mostly populated by the over-80s, most of them were shielding).

It doesn't get a huge amount of use any more but occasionally there's a message from the management board about any maintenance issues.

over a year ago

"Our neighbours wrote us a lovely letter telling us if we didnt start shutting our curtains they would get the police involved

Hope you told them to fuck right off too. What they doing looking through your windows? "

Nope, i finally got around to actually buying curtains we had just bought this house and it has huge bay windows and the previous owner took the curtains even though they said they were leaving them in the contract. We literally had no money left to buy curtains for aaages. I was sooooo embarrased even though I gor changed on the landing out of sight everyday.

Post new Message to Thread