Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Meat ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So had a message from a guy, complimenting my pics. So I thanked him but pointed out am not into guys.

His reply " shame, I like dark meat ".

Not really sure how to feel about being described as dark meat. Any thoughts..?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

I wouldn't give it another thought. Why be concerned over something a complete stranger says to you on an internet site?

over a year ago

"I wouldn't give it another thought. Why be concerned over something a complete stranger says to you on an internet site?"

True, wouldn't say I am concerned by it. Just wanted to know how many people here use that term or okay with it. To me its dehumanising.

Ps Not the use of dark, just the meat bit.

By *enuine MikeMan
over a year ago

Guildford

"I wouldn't give it another thought. Why be concerned over something a complete stranger says to you on an internet site?

True, wouldn't say I am concerned by it. Just wanted to know how many people here use that term or okay with it. To me its dehumanising.

Ps Not the use of dark, just the meat bit."

The individual in question wants to use you, fuck you, not date you. So derogatory language gives them a power/ego boost

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

"I wouldn't give it another thought. Why be concerned over something a complete stranger says to you on an internet site?

Ps Not the use of dark, just the meat bit."

I've seen a lot worse.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"So had a message from a guy, complimenting my pics. So I thanked him but pointed out am not into guys.

Not really sure how to feel about being described as dark meat. Any thoughts..?"

you're entitled to feel insulted if you're unsure if its ok.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So had a message from a guy, complimenting my pics. So I thanked him but pointed out am not into guys.

Not really sure how to feel about being described as dark meat. Any thoughts..?"

That's gross, sorry that happened to you OP.

over a year ago

I think he was just pulling your sausage mate!

By *aliceWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

The only thing that matters is how you feel about it. It's not anyone else's role to tell you whether you should feel offended or not.

All I would say is the online vs event experience is very diferrent and many people looking for hookups online here have zero interest in you as a person and objectification/fetishisation is very common.

over a year ago

I wasn't really shocked, upset or insulted by the comment. A lot worse is said as mentioned. Was just something I wouldn't use about someone.

I wanted the thread to diiscover how you guys would feel about it and if you have ever used it.

over a year ago

Places where sex is offered are oft referred to as a 'meat market'. Im not so keen on the whole saying either.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

It's mindless O.P.

I think it's dehumanising. I wouldn't accept it in any company.

I hate references to , 'meat markets' , bits of skirt, tarts etc .....

Anything that excuses a person the mistreatment of another.

As others have said..... You don't know the person so it'd dealt with now they are gone.

See it as a lucky escape you might have said yes and then found out later what meat gets treated like.

Post new Message to Thread