Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Search filters

Jump to newest

By *ungguy33 OP   Man
over a year ago

Salisbury

Hello all, first time posting in the forum so dont hang me haha.

Curious to know what, if any, additional filters you would like fab to have whilst searching for potential meets?

For me i would like a distinction between cd, tv and ts- a beard on a 'lady' doesnt work for me

Also without meaning to sound shallow a 'body type' filter as hard to find the beautiful ' fuller' women without looking at almost every profile and checking out their pics

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have saved search filters, not that i use them as i stopped searching through profiles, feels like job hunting, looking for the right profile, reading the description, decide whether im suitable, send out the message, wait for a reply

Though it would be nice to have a better definition for the CD/TS/TV/TG category. Im not keen on the bearded lady look myself and would rather have the option to narrow the search. I only want to meet women (yes i say women in this context) in that category who are convincing, or identify as trans, as i can find some to be very attractive (based on my types), regardless of their 'equipment'. Its just not pleasant having to look through the vast number of indecent profiles of CDs with beards and hairy chests

over a year ago

Accent

Shoe size

Hobbies

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Towns/cities/county rather than just the mile radius

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Full head of hair/bald

Eye colour

Kink friendly/vanilla

over a year ago

Mermaids

Celebrations or Heroes

Massive tits. I mean really, really massive.

Post new Message to Thread