Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The Whinging Thread

Jump to newest

By *ensuallover1000 OP   Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

You know what to do good folks; If something (anything at all) is pissing you off, share it here.

Getting it off your chest is psychologically good for you and at any rate, a bloody good whinge is scientifically proven to prevent constipation *This is not a scientifically validated fact, but it nonetheless sounds rather cool, right?*

Anyway, let rip people!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I've been waiting for an opportunity.

You borrow something *from* people and lend it *to* them not the other way round.

Also you fulfill a fantasy not for fill it.

Thanking you

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Also, I'm on a roll now. If I can't see your number plate you're too damn close

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If i was to sit here and list everything that pisses me off i could fill the thread with just my replies.

So ill simply say this.. EVERYTHING! Everything and life pisses me! Grrr

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"I've been waiting for an opportunity.

You borrow something *from* people and lend it *to* them not the other way round.

Thanking you

"

That’s the spirit!

over a year ago

Stop flashing cars to warn them police are ahead when they're driving over the speed limit. Let them find that out for themselves. (plus it's illegal).

over a year ago

Thanking you

"

I always heard this when i was in school "can i lend your pencil?", annoyed the absolute shit out of me

No you cant lend my pencil, you can borrow my pencil but you aint lending it to anyone else

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

House alarms that chirrup throughout the night.

Turn the bloody thing off.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Thanking you

That’s the spirit! "

I feel much better.

Can I also add there is no need to qualify the word colleague with the word work.

I'll get on with my day a happier person now

over a year ago

Just stood in the pissing rain because the school decided not to open the gates ten mins after they're supposed to finish! Grrrrr I'm all soggy now!

over a year ago

Is whinging the same as moaning

over a year ago

People, fuck em

over a year ago

People who try to walk into lifts as soon as the doors open.

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

The way bring is "confused' with take.

over a year ago

Car drivers who undertake in filtered traffic systems who clearly know which lane goes where

By *ottom charlieMan
over a year ago

washington

"Also, I'm on a roll now. If I can't see your number plate you're too damn close"
if its the number plate of the car in front then you are too damned close,,

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Also, I'm on a roll now. If I can't see your number plate you're too damn close if its the number plate of the car in front then you are too damned close,, "

well yes there is that.

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

Thanking you

"

Ooh agree! I work with a woman who’s always saying ‘will you borrow me your pass?’ It really irritates me. People have corrected her but she still does it.

over a year ago

My delivery man who works for a well known courier company keeps turning up at my house unannounced and inviting me to stuff. I feel too bad to report him; he's a little old man and I don't want him to get fired, but he's not taking the hint

By *avie65Man
over a year ago

In the west.

I have heard some people say their parents "learnt them". No, no, no: your parents "taught you".

If they say their parents didn't learn them this that or the other I simply say "there, they're, their".

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

Remember that scene in When Harry Met Sally where she’s faking an orgasm? That’s me reading this thread shouting ‘Yes, yes, yes YEEEEESS’

over a year ago

Guys at meets who leave their socks on when naked...please! Stop doing it..

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Thanking you

Ooh agree! I work with a woman who’s always saying ‘will you borrow me your pass?’ It really irritates me. People have corrected her but she still does it. "

See I can understand when people say this kind of thing to me because the context usually explains it. What I do struggle with is that they must have heard the words used correctly but still do it. Maybe they think the two are interchangeable.

It's not important in the grand scheme of things but it does make me twitch

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"My delivery man who works for a well known courier company keeps turning up at my house unannounced and inviting me to stuff. I feel too bad to report him; he's a little old man and I don't want him to get fired, but he's not taking the hint "

Tell him if he doesn't stop you will report him. It doesn't matter if he's a little old man or not. Old is no excuse.

over a year ago

What annoys me is the idiots I work with who are all working from home taking fag breaks even tho smoking during the meeting

over a year ago

Men watching you park. I hate it. Go away. I could do it with my eyes closed whilst you're standing their with a revoked license.

over a year ago

IT'S NOT ME, IT'S EVERYBODY ELSE!

(thank you)

By *lairekTV/TS
over a year ago

Manchester

I dislike radio ads where the vocal style is aimed at a particular target market.

Eg, the Mercedes voiceover is an eloquent, softly spoken woman, whereas the van insurance voiceover is a thick, Northern bloke, tucking into a pie as he is speaking.

Don't posh women like pies?

over a year ago

We only have a certain amount of showers in work, it's like a free for all. Anyway, seeing as i'm useless at life.....I always leave my shower gel in there (expensive shit may I add). For it to get used my some little pube! They must wash the whole cubicle with the amount that vanishes. Dweebs.

They don't know it yet but they are dead to me. DEAD!

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Drivers flashing a quick 'thanks' at night.

Temporary blindness not nice.

People who go mental about not having a divider on a shopping checkout. Your food and my food does not have to touch you know.

Chiller doors that won't stay open when I'm stocking them.

People that don't return stuff to where they found it. If the bathmat was drying over the bath, put the fucker back when you've finished your fucking shower, don't leave it to rot on the floor!

Chester draws. FFS.

over a year ago

People piss me off

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"We only have a certain amount of showers in work, it's like a free for all. Anyway, seeing as i'm useless at life.....I always leave my shower gel in there (expensive shit may I add). For it to get used my some little pube! They must wash the whole cubicle with the amount that vanishes. Dweebs.

They don't know it yet but they are dead to me. DEAD!"

I’d be tempted to leave a dummy one in there containing something not as pleasant as shower gel. Nothing dangerous obvs. Or maybe glitter so you could spot them after they’d used it.

over a year ago

"We only have a certain amount of showers in work, it's like a free for all. Anyway, seeing as i'm useless at life.....I always leave my shower gel in there (expensive shit may I add). For it to get used my some little pube! They must wash the whole cubicle with the amount that vanishes. Dweebs.

I’d be tempted to leave a dummy one in there containing something not as pleasant as shower gel. Nothing dangerous obvs. Or maybe glitter so you could spot them after they’d used it. "

I could fill it with spunk and they would still use it, trust me

over a year ago

Thanking you

Ooh agree! I work with a woman who’s always saying ‘will you borrow me your pass?’ It really irritates me. People have corrected her but she still does it. "

Or people that say "will you lend it me'

Or'My bad'......these sentances dont make any flippin sense. Maybe I should post these on the 'you know you're getting old when...' these phrases annoy you

By *lairekTV/TS
over a year ago

Manchester

Individuals can be forgiven for poor grammar, but is it reasonable to forgive advertisers?

over a year ago

Forum threads. Same old tosh just another day

over a year ago

People who leave rubbish on the floor. Even our young kids know it's not acceptable.

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

Thanking you

I always heard this when i was in school "can i lend your pencil?", annoyed the absolute shit out of me

No you cant lend my pencil, you can borrow my pencil but you aint lending it to anyone else "

Also when someone asks to “borrow” something that they can not return. Can I borrow a glass of water. Well I don’t fucking want it back when you’re finished drinking it do I ...

over a year ago

Thanking you

No you cant lend my pencil, you can borrow my pencil but you aint lending it to anyone else

Also when someone asks to “borrow” something that they can not return. Can I borrow a glass of water. Well I don’t fucking want it back when you’re finished drinking it do I ... "

You'd want your glass back?

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

"Drivers flashing a quick 'thanks' at night.

People who go mental about not having a divider on a shopping checkout. Your food and my food does not have to touch you know.

People that don't return stuff to where they found it. If the bathmat was drying over the bath, put the fucker back when you've finished your fucking shower, don't leave it to rot on the floor!

Chester draws. FFS."

People who get basic phrases wrong. Describing things as “top draw” for example.

Or saying shit like “I could be happier” when they mean the opposite.

Chester draws is fantastic though!

over a year ago

I’d be tempted to leave a dummy one in there containing something not as pleasant as shower gel. Nothing dangerous obvs. Or maybe glitter so you could spot them after they’d used it.

I could fill it with spunk and they would still use it, trust me "

You could fill it in one go?

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

"

We might be getting sidetracked here, but I think it is worth it. We need to hear more about the man who can fill his shampoo bottle with spunk.

over a year ago

We might be getting sidetracked here, but I think it is worth it. We need to hear more about the man who can fill his shampoo bottle with spunk. "

The travel size ones

over a year ago

Chester draws. FFS.

People who get basic phrases wrong. Describing things as “top draw” for example.

Chester draws is fantastic though! "

I really love Chester draws. And bearly.

I get very hacked off with people who ARE indiscreet can't spell it. "Discrete" "discreate" etc

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"IT'S NOT ME, IT'S EVERYBODY ELSE!

(thank you) "

EVERYONE surely?

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Covic …. No no no! It’s COVID! grrrr

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

So much.

I mean just seriously.

Most importantly..... why the hell has no one bought me a damn boat yet?

over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Good whinging everyone

It feels mighty fine to get it all out, right?

I myself would like to whinge about supermarket trollies….

Why do I always manage to pick one’s with either: a) A completely jammed wheel/s or else b) a trolly with tracking issues (push it forward and it veers off at some random whacky angle)….?

I hate other shoppers also but I could be here all night whinging about them…

over a year ago

Crappy forums about absolutely fuck all yet everyone has time for, what a waste of life, eh???

over a year ago

Do you know, I have spent considerable time recently feeling fury towards ... me! I keep doing stupid stuff that really pisses me off. Forgetting to take my monthly travelcard out with me, so having to pay. Missing the deadline for my online grocery shopping - by about a minute! - and then having half of what I need/ordered turn up.

I am exasperating myself

I think I just need a good shag.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"So much.

I mean just seriously.

Most importantly..... why the hell has no one bought me a damn boat yet?"

I can make you an origami one if that's any good

over a year ago

"Do you know, I have spent considerable time recently feeling fury towards ... me! I keep doing stupid stuff that really pisses me off. Forgetting to take my monthly travelcard out with me, so having to pay. Missing the deadline for my online grocery shopping - by about a minute! - and then having half of what I need/ordered turn up.

I am exasperating myself

I think I just need a good shag."

Well, if it helps......

over a year ago

Similar to an earlier point - Argos. Who the let them loose on dodgy advertising? They must have hired some primary school children to do it. You can't "save up to half price", it's simply incorrect. You can save up to 50% by all means, but up to half price, no. And as for film trailers that simply say a number - the new big bollocks film out "January 20". What, were British, its out January the 20th!!! Ooooooh I'm not going to be able to eat my supper now I've got myself going!!

over a year ago

Nothing … I am a point of tranquility in a sea of chaos

over a year ago

"So much.

I mean just seriously.

Most importantly..... why the hell has no one bought me a damn boat yet?"

What sort do you want?

over a year ago

Bad news! I'm bloody sick of it. I need some joy in my life but it's all death and doom and gloom. I didn't sign up for so much crap. Sometimes I wonder if all this is happening because I didn't forward that stupid email to 10 people

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

"So much.

I mean just seriously.

I can make you an origami one if that's any good "

Yes please.

Thank you for at least caring

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

"So much.

I mean just seriously.

What sort do you want?"

Nothing too big. I want to be able to manage it myself.....

I'm thinking a Cat, maybe 12 metres, couple of cabins, galley, shower and loo, sun deck and hot tub.

Please

over a year ago

The couple who live across the road from me leave their wheelie bin out for days and even don't use their driveway because it's in the way

They have 2 cars

The laziness to just pull the wheelie bin pisses me off to the point I think about going over and just putting it away for them

over a year ago

"IT'S NOT ME, IT'S EVERYBODY ELSE!

(thank you)

EVERYONE surely? "

And you, ya fucker! Get in the bag!

over a year ago

People in general

Needy women needing their ego massaged

Creepy guys massaging it..bad drivers..liars.. ignorant people

over a year ago

"So much.

I mean just seriously.

What sort do you want?

I'm thinking a Cat, maybe 12 metres, couple of cabins, galley, shower and loo, sun deck and hot tub.

Please "

I sold my sailing boat earlier in the year - disnt have a hot tub though

over a year ago

Also, people who use emojis on here that I don't know how to do. That is just scandelous.

over a year ago

"Also, people who use emojis on here that I don't know how to do. That is just scandelous."

over a year ago

"Also, people who use emojis on here that I don't know how to do. That is just scandelous.

"

I will find you Violetta

over a year ago

"Also, people who use emojis on here that I don't know how to do. That is just scandelous.

I will find you Violetta "

over a year ago

I will find you Violetta

"

Holy shit

over a year ago

I will find you Violetta

Holy shit "

will find YOU

By *lairekTV/TS
over a year ago

Manchester

"So much.

I mean just seriously.

What sort do you want?

Please "

How about a Hobie cat?

More like 12 or 14 foot, no cabins, pee in the lake, slightly ripped deck, warm tub of Ben and Jerry's

.. Beer can holders are standard though.

over a year ago

When people spell definitely as defiantly, and other bad spelling and grammar choices

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

"So much.

I mean just seriously.

What sort do you want?

Please

I sold my sailing boat earlier in the year - disnt have a hot tub though "

Sailing is too much like hard work. Plus.... I'd absolutely get knocked out by a lump o wood and die.

And I need the hot tub

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

"So much.

I mean just seriously.

What sort do you want?

Please

How about a Hobie cat?

More like 12 or 14 foot, no cabins, pee in the lake, slightly ripped deck, warm tub of Ben and Jerry's

.. Beer can holders are standard though.

"

Erm..... the beer can holders are definitely convincing.....

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

It's too hot in here but I'm not allowed to open the window. Think I may melt.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

My favourite supermarket turning into a warehouse for Amazon Prime, with loads of their minions rushing around emptying the shelves of my usual produce.

Cunts.

By *ryandseeMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

People who feel they have to come so close up when you are in a queue, whether at a supermarket or airport queue or another queue and you can feel their breath at the back of your neck. And it's not just about social distancing, it's just good manners and no need for it at all. I am very sociable but I do like a little space please

over a year ago

I will find you Violetta

Holy shit

will find YOU"

How do you do that?

over a year ago

I will find you Violetta

Holy shit

will find YOU

How do you do that? "

Ffs don't ask them

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

Films that play sodding music the sodding way through.

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

Chester draws. FFS.

I get very hacked off with people who ARE indiscreet can't spell it. "Discrete" "discreate" etc "

“I’m not being funnaaayyy” is usually an accurate statement.

over a year ago

Without going into too much, people trying to sell me something that I don’t want

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

"Films that play sodding music the sodding way through."

Yeah. Fucking ruined The Sound Of Music. Could have been so much better. Couple of sex scenes with captain con trapp banging Maria in her nun’s habit would have made much better viewing than doe a bloody deer ...

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

"Without going into too much, people trying to sell me something that I don’t want"

A prick on the phone got very annoyed with me recently, shouting at me that I hadn’t given him a fair chance to seek whatever shit he was trying to sell.

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

Chester draws. FFS.

I get very hacked off with people who ARE indiscreet can't spell it. "Discrete" "discreate" etc "

Had to bash my head on the desk yesterday when I read the following:

“Credit where credit is Jew”, in the same email as “give him his Jews”.

How can someone that stupid actually manage to log on and type in the first place?

over a year ago

Dogs and shit dog owners! I do not care how much you love your dog or how “friendly” it is. Keep it on a bloody lead and don’t let it run up to strangers! Fuck sake!!

over a year ago

Chester draws. FFS.

I get very hacked off with people who ARE indiscreet can't spell it. "Discrete" "discreate" etc

How can someone that stupid actually manage to log on and type in the first place? "

Apparently these can be because they person is dyslexic. I recall when I saw an email that mentioned “rest bite” as opposites to “respite” and I found it chuffing hilarious. Then someone told me the sender had dyslexia. Felt kinda shit after.

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

"Dogs and shit dog owners! I do not care how much you love your dog or how “friendly” it is. Keep it on a bloody lead and don’t let it run up to strangers! Fuck sake!! "

Yeah, and why do some dog owners go to the bother of bagging up their dog shite and then leaving it, or dangling it off a tree. I regularly see bags of dog shite dangling off trees. Wankers

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

Chester draws. FFS.

How can someone that stupid actually manage to log on and type in the first place?

Apparently these can be because they person is dyslexic. I recall when I saw an email that mentioned “rest bite” as opposites to “respite” and I found it chuffing hilarious. Then someone told me the sender had dyslexia. Felt kinda shit after. "

Fare in oeuf

over a year ago

"Dogs and shit dog owners! I do not care how much you love your dog or how “friendly” it is. Keep it on a bloody lead and don’t let it run up to strangers! Fuck sake!! "

Yessss I hate this! I don't care how nice your bloody dog is, my bitch does not like other dogs running up to her. Nor do I know if the dog is going to bite one of us.

over a year ago

People who cannot drive on a motorway;

Keep left unless overtaking. Yes that means you driving in the middle lane for no reason when the inside lane is empty.

Drive at a smooth, constant pace. I’m utterly sick to the back teeth of constantly passing and being passed by someone who is constantly fluctuating their speed when I’m sat at a constant pace, usually with cruise control on if the car has it fitted.

Use your indicators when changing lanes!

I do a lot of driving and generally I really enjoy it, even on the motorway. However it seems a lot of people don’t seem to understand the gravity of the situation then are in; as in that you are hurtling along in getting on for two tons of steel and they aren’t even remotely concentrating on what they doing.

Speed doesn’t kill. Poor driving does.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"People who cannot drive on a motorway;

Keep left unless overtaking. Yes that means you driving in the middle lane for no reason when the inside lane is empty.

Drive at a smooth, constant pace. I’m utterly sick to the back teeth of constantly passing and being passed by someone who is constantly fluctuating their speed when I’m sat at a constant pace, usually with cruise control on if the car has it fitted.

Use your indicators when changing lanes!

I do a lot of driving and generally I really enjoy it, even on the motorway. However it seems a lot of people don’t seem to understand the gravity of the situation then are in; as in that you are hurtling along in getting on for two tons of steel and they aren’t even remotely concentrating on what they doing.

Speed doesn’t kill. Poor driving does.

"

My passenger last week was freaking out because I was cruising for a good few miles at 70mph on the inside lane whilst others were bunched up in the other lanes going slower.

By *iggingMan
over a year ago

Oldham

Where to start...

By *ob08Man
over a year ago

Macclesfield

Thanking you

"

Also hate it when people use your and you're incorrectly. Also They're and their and there.

It's not rocket science people.

/rant

By *immyinreadingMan
over a year ago

henley on thames

Thanking you

Also hate it when people use your and you're incorrectly. Also They're and their and there.

It's not rocket science people.

/rant

"

“Top draw” is a common one.

“I could be happier”, when they mean the opposite.

And in relation to work speak, the term “speaks to”, eg “these number speak to our marketing efforts”. Meaningless shite

And lame insults like snowflake and gammon.

Post new Message to Thread