Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Timewasters!

Jump to newest

By *aximus74 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

What the f**k do people waste your time? Do they get a kick out of it or something? I'm a nice person and gave someone a second chance as said they "chickened out" the first time,was very apologetic so being a nice person gave them a second chance,for them to just do it again?!!! I don't get the minds of some people!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *lipy123TV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

Come on Max it won't be your first or your last, Just the way it is these days they get a chance of what they have been fantasizing about then chicken out

By *aximus74 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

Yeah I get that... But to do it again second time round after practically begging and appologising like mad... People bloody baffle me!! Or because it was because I wouldn't play and just wanted a social? The mind boggles.. haha

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Yeah I get that... But to do it again second time round after practically begging and appologising like mad... People bloody baffle me!! Or because it was because I wouldn't play and just wanted a social? The mind boggles.. haha "

Probably. One of socials years ago was like that, just a coffee social and it went really well then he just disappeared. Tbh I wasn't bothered. Remember it's their loss x

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

If it’s the profile you’re naming in your status, I don’t know why you’d even engage with them in the first place. Just on the strength of the profile ie virtually blank. Maybe I’m just over cautious though.

I’d remove that status btw it’s against the rules to name and shame

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

"Yeah I get that... But to do it again second time round after practically begging and appologising like mad... People bloody baffle me!! Or because it was because I wouldn't play and just wanted a social? The mind boggles.. haha

Probably. One of socials years ago was like that, just a coffee social and it went really well then he just disappeared. Tbh I wasn't bothered. Remember it's their loss x"

Sounds like he just wasn’t interested vs time wasting

By *aximus74 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

"Yeah I get that... But to do it again second time round after practically begging and appologising like mad... People bloody baffle me!! Or because it was because I wouldn't play and just wanted a social? The mind boggles.. haha

Probably. One of socials years ago was like that, just a coffee social and it went really well then he just disappeared. Tbh I wasn't bothered. Remember it's their loss x"

Yes it is.. but I just don't get it,I wouldn't do that to anyone.. but I guess that's what block buttons for. Thanks

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

This is why I never give second chances. Sorry its happened to you OP. I wouldn't give them another thought x

over a year ago

Probably. One of socials years ago was like that, just a coffee social and it went really well then he just disappeared. Tbh I wasn't bothered. Remember it's their loss x

Yes it is.. but I just don't get it,I wouldn't do that to anyone.. but I guess that's what block buttons for. Thanks"

Yes just block and move on. It's possible that he's married and that's why he backed out x

By *aximus74 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

"If it’s the profile you’re naming in your status, I don’t know why you’d even engage with them in the first place. Just on the strength of the profile ie virtually blank. Maybe I’m just over cautious though.

I’d remove that status btw it’s against the rules to name and shame "

Because we have been talking a long while and he did send pics. And I like to try give people a chance.

Hey ho,blocked now though. Yeah will do eventually thanks

over a year ago

Is their loss as it's a lucky guy getting a chance with you let alone two!!

By *lym4realCouple
over a year ago

plymouth

Reason we mainly arrange to meet in one of fave bars and so when it's a no show or lame excuse we can carry on regardless and have a good night and a long long long time ago even picked up a very nice younger male and lured him back to our for some sexy fun ( after a no show ) and one broken bed and a smile and a thank you in the morning Mrs4 was more than happy with the way it turned out

By *aximus74 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

"This is why I never give second chances. Sorry its happened to you OP. I wouldn't give them another thought x"

Thanks lovely..blocked now x

By *aximus74 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

"Is their loss as it's a lucky guy getting a chance with you let alone two!!"

Too kind

Thankyou

over a year ago

"If it’s the profile you’re naming in your status, I don’t know why you’d even engage with them in the first place. Just on the strength of the profile ie virtually blank. Maybe I’m just over cautious though.

Because we have been talking a long while and he did send pics. And I like to try give people a chance.

Hey ho,blocked now though. Yeah will do eventually thanks "

Site admin will remove it at some point x

By *aximus74 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

Hey ho,blocked now though. Yeah will do eventually thanks

Site admin will remove it at some point x"

Just wanted people to know. So they don't get the same treatment x

By *jonesMan
over a year ago

london

" Reason we mainly arrange to meet in one of fave bars and so when it's a no show or lame excuse we can carry on regardless and have a good night and a long long long time ago even picked up a very nice younger male and lured him back to our for some sexy fun ( after a no show ) and one broken bed and a smile and a thank you in the morning Mrs4 was more than happy with the way it turned out "

Definitely good to have a back up plan and not go to far out of your way so to speak ...

Sorry to hear op, it's happened to me ...you do kick yourself and wonder why ..

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

So many people walk the walk but don't talk the talk.

That's one reason why I like going to social events and clubs, at least then people are more likely to be genuine and are pro active.

I am always suspicious of profiles where there hasn't been much effort put in.

over a year ago

Never give second chances when it comes to meets one’s burned then that’s it For first meets anyway

If they a regular I know real world things can crop up missing a meet on a blue moon can be acceptable if we regular

But for first meets one chance and one chance only

By *aximus74 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

Maybe it's baffled me because I as a person and being respectful wouldn't do that so just baffles me when people do it..

I guess everybody doesn't have the same morals as I have..

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

"Maybe it's baffled me because I as a person and being respectful wouldn't do that so just baffles me when people do it..

I guess everybody doesn't have the same morals as I have.. "

Nope, there are many on here with minimal morals. Don't waste another minute of your time on him and move on to someone else

over a year ago

I actually met a couple at a friend's party/Social event that were renowned for time wasting.

I didn't want anything from them apart from a chat so nothing ventured nothing gained.

The conversation flowed and so did the drinks and they soon got talking/bragging about people on fab that tried to play with them. I guess out of curiosity I just blatantly asked them out right if they got something out of the no show game. They wasn't offened they was actually honest and told me for them its the knowledge of knowing someone would of met them and the kick and ego boost of knowing someone wanted to have sex with them. They was more descriptive but its too long winded but basically they got a kick out it.

Each to there own thing I guess and I dont agree with the way they mess people about but as I say each to there own and were all different

over a year ago

"I actually met a couple at a friend's party/Social event that were renowned for time wasting.

I didn't want anything from them apart from a chat so nothing ventured nothing gained.

The conversation flowed and so did the drinks and they soon got talking/bragging about people on fab that tried to play with them. I guess out of curiosity I just blatantly asked them out right if they got something out of the no show game. They wasn't offened they was actually honest and told me for them its the knowledge of knowing someone would of met them and the kick and ego boost of knowing someone wanted to have sex with them. They was more descriptive but its too long winded but basically they got a kick out it.

Each to there own thing I guess and I dont agree with the way they mess people about but as I say each to there own and were all different "

That’s just plain wrong! It’s not an each to their own situation. Wasting peoples time to stoke their egos is abhorrent and selfish!

By *jorkishMan
over a year ago

Seaforth

"I actually met a couple at a friend's party/Social event that were renowned for time wasting.

Each to there own thing I guess and I dont agree with the way they mess people about but as I say each to there own and were all different

That’s just plain wrong! It’s not an each to their own situation. Wasting peoples time to stoke their egos is abhorrent and selfish! "

Exactly this

By *lym4realCouple
over a year ago

plymouth

And to add to it we don't do 2nd chances anymore ( afew times we have 2 actually broken leg and car actually caught fire and pics were provided as proof of both instances) and all the years we've been on and off the scene we have had to cancel twice and quite sadly are proud of that fact and to many over promise and then fail to deliver on here now ..just plain bad manners really and we love the excuses that are given ..our personal fave is the hamster ate the camera so they couldn't switch theirs on ?

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

This is why I say one chance only now no second chance it may have been a genuine reason but he ho my loss x

By *ategoodbyeMan
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

Each to there own thing I guess and I dont agree with the way they mess people about but as I say each to there own and were all different "

Thanks - That’s fascinating information. And horrific, cruel and depressing.

By *aximus74 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

Thanks - That’s fascinating information. And horrific, cruel and depressing."

That is just awful and an ego boost for them is quite sad to be honest.

By *d for funTV/TS
over a year ago

Bolton

I wish it wasn't against the rules to name and shame... been asked again today... same yesterday and the day before...

when you wont do as asked they get nowty !!!

or get you on other platforms, turns out they are asking for money or scammers etc...

By *ana_nana_MATTMAN!Man
over a year ago

Haywood Village, Weston-super-Mare

It's happened to me many times before, and probably will again, no doubt. It's a pain in the arse, but I don't know what anyone can do about it.

I think that sometimes it happens because although they can talk the talk, when it comes time for action, they don't actually have the confidence to go through with it. And then at times it can be simply because they make arrangements while they are really horny, and then when the time comes, and they aren't as horny, it no longer has the same appeal.

I try not to take it too personally.

over a year ago

That’s just plain wrong! It’s not an each to their own situation. Wasting peoples time to stoke their egos is abhorrent and selfish! "

I totally agree its selfish and I look at it as self absorbed arrogance. As I said I don't agree with there behaviour and it is using people for a ego boost but its there way and sometimes you have to accept that no words can change some people. They are to self absorbed to see the hurt there actions cause

over a year ago

The site is full of them sadly..

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

This is why I no longer chat for weeks on end, don't invest to much time/thought/feelings into someone until they're in front of me in the bedroom.

By *aughtyTimesBL5Man
over a year ago

bolton

I can’t believe people would let down you lovely ladies. Must be mad

By *ategoodbyeMan
over a year ago

Hertfordshire

"I can’t believe people would let down you lovely ladies. Must be mad "

Perhaps they never had what they were offering. If you’re time wasting all along, you can make yourself into whatever the other person most wants without having to deliver.

By *aximus74 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Manchester

I'd like to thankyou all lovely people for the advice and answers...

Status removed

And he is blocked.

I just like to be a nice person and give people chances... Can't win them all eh?? Xx

over a year ago

I don’t understand it either. Wish people would say what they mean and mean what they say!

By *oon999Man
over a year ago

romford

We’re not all time wasters! I’m certainly not, not been on here long but I do get it! Not it but it if you follow

Post new Message to Thread