Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Showing face on profile

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I've just decided to say fuck it and show my face on my profile, I figure if someone recognises me then they are on here too so what's the harm.

I'm curious why do people choose to show or not show their faces

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *alsaGuy77Man
over a year ago

Macclesfield

I've got no issues personally but people do get identified by people they know in real life and they can get stalked etc. It can therefore be to protect themselves and their families. And a number of jobs/roles would frown upon their employees being involved in this sort of thing too I'd imagine.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have a high profile job and I already get enough shit from extinction rebellion so I keep my face well hidden until I have built up enough trust.

By *uffolkClareClactonDaveCouple
over a year ago

Felixstowe/Clacton-on-Sea

Firstly, I'm not bothered whether people see me on here.

Secondly, I like potential playmates to see who they'll be meeting.

By *dquestCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough

Big extended family who wouldn't understand.

over a year ago

Because I've already been stalked across apps by someone I went on a date with

over a year ago

From my own personal perspective. I stay incognito purely to spare myself any potential ‘outing’ to people I know. It’s simply none of their business.

If I find people I know here, I block them. I have no wish to interact.

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

We're quite private people. What goes on in the bedroom stays in the bedroom.

By *aptain Caveman41Man
over a year ago

Home

Due to my job i can't show my full face

over a year ago

"I like potential playmates to see who they'll be meeting."

this

It seemed the easiest way... still not sure I've made the right choice. But for now f**k it

By *yrdsisWoman
over a year ago

Gleam Street

I don't want customers seeing me... it's bad enough seeing them outside of work, certainly don't want the creepers thinking any more

By *ungmagic10Man
over a year ago

Northampton

So i dont need to add a pic to my msg, its already public. And when it comes to people i know seeing me.. I have no fucks left to give

By *aptain Caveman41Man
over a year ago

Home

"I don't want customers seeing me... it's bad enough seeing them outside of work, certainly don't want the creepers thinking any more"
im the same as you i work in retail and its not worth the hassle you'd get

over a year ago

"From my own personal perspective. I stay incognito purely to spare myself any potential ‘outing’ to people I know. It’s simply none of their business.

If I find people I know here, I block them. I have no wish to interact. "

This.

over a year ago

"From my own personal perspective. I stay incognito purely to spare myself any potential ‘outing’ to people I know. It’s simply none of their business.

If I find people I know here, I block them. I have no wish to interact. "

This

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Could get the sack.

over a year ago

The way I see it is show my face, if someone recognises me then they are also on here. Everyone to there own

over a year ago

If people gonna take issue with me they'll do it in the street anyway. But I do think thar if you choose to show your face keep the more explicit stuff as friends only (or vice versa).

over a year ago

Hubby and I both have our face pic on here, I do get why some don't though, we don't care if people know we are on here

over a year ago

If anyone that knows me saw my profile picture,then I guess they'd probably recognise me,but we're all on here for the same reason,so as far as I'm concerned it's not really an issue.

over a year ago

This is not meant as a criticism. But I’m genuinely interested to know.

For all those who say ‘they’re not bothered if someone here knows you, they’re here for the same thing’

Do you not worry that that person could out you to someone outside of Fab’?

A family member, a work colleague, a mutual friend?

over a year ago

My face pics stay in my friends only. I would never show them on the public list x

By *tarburst babydollMan
over a year ago

Dingwall

My lifestyle choice is nothing to be ashamed of so it doesn't bother me who knows we are on here

over a year ago

"This is not meant as a criticism. But I’m genuinely interested to know.

For all those who say ‘they’re not bothered if someone here knows you, they’re here for the same thing’

A family member, a work colleague, a mutual friend? "

This has happened to me (from a different site). I won't bore you all with the story of it.

Basically what are you doing wrong? Nothing illegal, nothing shameful. Fab is just a bit more down to business than tinder but basically same thing.

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

My extended family would not understand at all...

And my job (and plenty of others) have morality codes that would get them in serious hot water if alternative things were discovered (especially bdsm in my case)

over a year ago

This has happened to me (from a different site). I won't bore you all with the story of it.

Basically what are you doing wrong? Nothing illegal, nothing shameful. Fab is just a bit more down to business than tinder but basically same thing. "

Like I said, just curious. If it works for you

over a year ago

No desire for finger pointing and I like to be anonymous.

over a year ago

No, obviously they are on here as well? How would that work out someone doing the same as you

By *ichardbyronMan
over a year ago

Ludham

I don't have a problem being myself and being seen, if others don't want to that's fine but I won't meet without seeing their face. After all I have to fancy them!

By *ewCoupl01Couple
over a year ago

South Dublin

We had an instance about two years where someone from Fab was using our photos on here and other sites, generally being horrible to others. We had to change profile and lose all our veri's too, which was a bummer.

If that happened to us but with face pics, it could have been a lot worse. That's why we don't.

over a year ago

No, obviously they are on here as well? How would that work out someone doing the same as you "

Please re read.

I said what if the person on fab recognises you and tells someone you both know who’s not on fab.

over a year ago

"We had an instance about two years where someone from Fab was using our photos on here and other sites, generally being horrible to others. We had to change profile and lose all our veri's too, which was a bummer.

If that happened to us but with face pics, it could have been a lot worse. That's why we don't. "

I don’t feel comfortable with cock photos but face photos why not? Life is how we see it. I’d only show that with people I bond with. Other people it’s the exact opposite.

over a year ago

"We had an instance about two years where someone from Fab was using our photos on here and other sites, generally being horrible to others. We had to change profile and lose all our veri's too, which was a bummer.

If that happened to us but with face pics, it could have been a lot worse. That's why we don't.

I don’t feel comfortable with cock photos but face photos why not? Life is how we see it. I’d only show that with people I bond with. Other people it’s the exact opposite. "

You've got a nice smile too

over a year ago

No, obviously they are on here as well? How would that work out someone doing the same as you

Please re read.

I said what if the person on fab recognises you and tells someone you both know who’s not on fab. "

I understand what you said. Why would that person tell someone else if they are on here. It’s not a bad thing being on here, hence why I’m comfortable showing my face

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I have done previously x

over a year ago

I don’t feel comfortable with cock photos but face photos why not? Life is how we see it. I’d only show that with people I bond with. Other people it’s the exact opposite.

You've got a nice smile too "

Aww thanks

over a year ago

It differs, higher risk for women - had people come upto me in Supermarket, Train station and followed me home before now.

Bad experiences is why also why we don't accommodate. Before when the communities were smaller and more intimate it was different. Sites like these with a broader reach, better to be safe.

over a year ago

It doesn't bother me to put my mug out there. I put it in public pics and take it down with no rhyme or reason.

over a year ago

Aww thanks "

Just saying, you should be proud of it. I think men don't mind showing their faces on here more than women do x

By *iromancergirl1Woman
over a year ago

bolton

"So i dont need to add a pic to my msg, its already public. And when it comes to people i know seeing me.. I have no fucks left to give "
this is exactly how I feel

over a year ago

For someone to tell another that I'm on here is outing themselves in the process. So if they didn't care to be known on here, why should I

over a year ago

I know all of us on the site think that swinging is a perfectly acceptable activity. But many people see it as immoral, illicit and unacceptable. They would see it as wrong. Those people may have the power to influence your family, clients, job, business etc negatively. It is a risk to be recognised on here - clearly some people assess the risk and decide to take it. But if you don't even think about what is at stake - that seems a little naive.

over a year ago

Please re read.

I said what if the person on fab recognises you and tells someone you both know who’s not on fab.

I understand what you said. Why would that person tell someone else if they are on here. It’s not a bad thing being on here, hence why I’m comfortable showing my face "

I don’t know why they would. I was asking a hypothetical question. Nothing more.

No dramas

over a year ago

Aww thanks

Just saying, you should be proud of it. I think men don't mind showing their faces on here more than women do x"

We are all different having cock photos isn’t me, I like chatting to people first this site is different for everyone. I’m certainly not going to make a judgement on anyone else, hard enough making my own decisions

By *elle xWoman
over a year ago

Doire Theas

You have a lovely smile OP

over a year ago

Aww thanks

Just saying, you should be proud of it. I think men don't mind showing their faces on here more than women do x

We are all different having cock photos isn’t me, I like chatting to people first this site is different for everyone. I’m certainly not going to make a judgement on anyone else, hard enough making my own decisions "

Stick to that, do what's right for you and use the site's features to get the best experience and be yourself x

over a year ago

"For someone to tell another that I'm on here is outing themselves in the process. So if they didn't care to be known on here, why should I "

Just explained more eloquently than me

By *ookie_and_NookieCouple
over a year ago

Kent

This is exactly my concern. Someone who doesn’t know us well could see our profile and tell someone who isn’t on here and it could have massive repercussions for us. Just not worth the risk.

C x

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

I show my face sometimes.

over a year ago

"For someone to tell another that I'm on here is outing themselves in the process. So if they didn't care to be known on here, why should I

Just explained more eloquently than me "

I've known people in the kink world who've been outed. The person who outed them did not out themselves. It's naive to think people aren't cunning enough to manage that.

over a year ago

I don't put my face as I know here are people on here who know me from "real life", but until there's a face it's still an assumption not a confirmation. I also like the freedom the anonymity of body shots etc gives. If I was showing my face I couldn't show anything else, so it's a trade off.

over a year ago

"For someone to tell another that I'm on here is outing themselves in the process. So if they didn't care to be known on here, why should I

I've known people in the kink world who've been outed. The person who outed them did not out themselves. It's naive to think people aren't cunning enough to manage that. "

I don’t think about that stuff, I don’t live my life worrying about what might happen. I like talking to people and in my experiences people are lovely. The world isn’t here to make me happy but if Im positive I’ll be happy.

over a year ago

Used to completely hidden due to standards in a “code of conduct” at a school of nursing I was attending as a student.

Well that’s stopped being an issue now so here’s my face

By *izzy.miss.lizzyCouple
over a year ago

Pembrokeshire

wouldn't want out lads to spot us here,

will send face pics in chats.

By *piderBunnyCouple
over a year ago

Back of Nowhere and Beyond

I used to be bothered,because I live in a small town. And then my face pic got shared by someone anyway, ended up on Facebook and I was announced as a hooker.

So I figured what the fuck. If these people want to believe that then let them, the judgemental hypocrites. The only people I care about what they think of me are my Dad and my nephews. My nephews are too young to care and my Dad spends half his time telling me to live my life however I want .

I share my face because it stops that "oh" moment when someone doesn't find me attractive.... they aren't surprised by what I look like.

And it really, really worked for me a few months back. So that's rather lovely

Posh

By *urio77Man
over a year ago

northampton

"I know all of us on the site think that swinging is a perfectly acceptable activity. But many people see it as immoral, illicit and unacceptable. They would see it as wrong. Those people may have the power to influence your family, clients, job, business etc negatively. It is a risk to be recognised on here - clearly some people assess the risk and decide to take it. But if you don't even think about what is at stake - that seems a little naive. "

This all day long,great comment.no one likes conformity and I guess that’s why most of us like minded souls are on here.but this sums it up for me

over a year ago

Im the super shy, socially awkward and very quiet Mum in the playground at pick up time, i'd hate one of the parents or teachers for that matter to find me on here . Plus ive got my own little company going and I doubt it would do very well if people knew I was here.

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

People who mention jobs - I have never in my life worked for a company that would even remotely search a sex site to determine if an employee or prospective employee was on it, your sexuality is not for someone to judge it also has no correlation to you being capable of doing said job, this to me is very old school and discriminating

Even if they did happen to find you were on a sex site how does that warrant a workplace discussion or grounds for dismissal/disciplinary action - not like your going to sit in the canteen and scream ‘hey, so and so’s a swinger’ further more they would then need to create an account to find you - ergo they would end up in the same position as they would then be on a sex site - sure a work colleague could bring it to someone’s attention but unless they then showed pics from your profile to management (which I actually feel is in more need of disciplinary action) then how does this even matter?

Not like human beings don’t have sex or life’s outside of work - I’m pretty sure in any case ‘she/he was sacked for swinging’ is no valid reason for dismissal!

Your body, your face, your life at the end of the day were all identifiable to someone by more than just our faces - if there’s a worry about being outed perhaps ask yourself if you are 100% comfortable being a swinger, your effectively putting yourself in a position where you will to into contact with multiple people is that worse than some guy/girl who’s shagged half the work place and set tongues wagging - I think not

Family is another matter - it’s up to you whether you disclose the extra curricular activities of your life to them and it’s up to them whether knowing you were on here makes any difference, it’s all down to judgment and if you are comfortable/happy surely that should be all that matters to them.

In any case if I was outed I’d own it, I’m here because I want to be the opinions others have of the lifestyle are there’s I don’t ask them to justify them and I certainly won’t go justifying myself!

X

By *oxyFemme72Woman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Such an interesting tread.....

I think in my case I would be gutted to probably be contacted by other halves of my lovely girlfriends who don't know their partners are on here

over a year ago

I've known people in the kink world who've been outed. The person who outed them did not out themselves. It's naive to think people aren't cunning enough to manage that. "

I'm sure there are people like that. But people who do hateful things won't stop me from living how I want to.

My friends all know I'm on here, seen my photos. If someone told my family, they would just eye roll.

I'd be naive to think showing half of my face wouldn't get me recognised. Which is what I did at the beginning and funnily enough I was recognised from only showing my mouth and chin.

No doubt I'll be all ninja like, talk to someone, swap pictures and find out they're my next door neighbour.

over a year ago

"People who mention jobs - I have never in my life worked for a company that would even remotely search a sex site to determine if an employee or prospective employee was on it, your sexuality is not for someone to judge it also has no correlation to you being capable of doing said job, this to me is very old school and discriminating

Even if they did happen to find you were on a sex site how does that warrant a workplace discussion or grounds for dismissal/disciplinary action - not like your going to sit in the canteen and scream ‘hey, so and so’s a swinger’ further more they would then need to create an account to find you - ergo they would end up in the same position as they would then be on a sex site - sure a work colleague could bring it to someone’s attention but unless they then showed pics from your profile to management (which I actually feel is in more need of disciplinary action) then how does this even matter?

Not like human beings don’t have sex or life’s outside of work - I’m pretty sure in any case ‘she/he was sacked for swinging’ is no valid reason for dismissal!

Your body, your face, your life at the end of the day were all identifiable to someone by more than just our faces - if there’s a worry about being outed perhaps ask yourself if you are 100% comfortable being a swinger, your effectively putting yourself in a position where you will to into contact with multiple people is that worse than some guy/girl who’s shagged half the work place and set tongues wagging - I think not

Family is another matter - it’s up to you whether you disclose the extra curricular activities of your life to them and it’s up to them whether knowing you were on here makes any difference, it’s all down to judgment and if you are comfortable/happy surely that should be all that matters to them.

In any case if I was outed I’d own it, I’m here because I want to be the opinions others have of the lifestyle are there’s I don’t ask them to justify them and I certainly won’t go justifying myself!

X

"

If my work found out, it would do lasting damage and as I’m already in the public eye frequently I’m not sure my career would recover sufficiently to meet what I have achieved at this point. Your counter-argument then might well be “that I have now business being here” and I have contemplated that without satisfaction many times

over a year ago

"People who mention jobs - I have never in my life worked for a company that would even remotely search a sex site to determine if an employee or prospective employee was on it, your sexuality is not for someone to judge it also has no correlation to you being capable of doing said job, this to me is very old school and discriminating

X

"

If I was outed I’d own it, great comment but not everyone is that confident. I don’t worry about perception but this site is very diverse. People like you on the other hand people who lack confidence and this site can give them it.

over a year ago

X

"

This

over a year ago

I've known people in the kink world who've been outed. The person who outed them did not out themselves. It's naive to think people aren't cunning enough to manage that.

I don’t think about that stuff, I don’t live my life worrying about what might happen. I like talking to people and in my experiences people are lovely. The world isn’t here to make me happy but if Im positive I’ll be happy. "

I didn't used to. I like talking to people too - but I don't trust as much now. I've been hurt by some people I thought were lovely.

over a year ago

I don’t think about that stuff, I don’t live my life worrying about what might happen. I like talking to people and in my experiences people are lovely. The world isn’t here to make me happy but if Im positive I’ll be happy.

I didn't used to. I like talking to people too - but I don't trust as much now. I've been hurt by some people I thought were lovely. "

Being hurt by people is the reason I think like that. Squirrels have never done my dishes, it’s not a fairytale

over a year ago

I'm sure there are people like that. But people who do hateful things won't stop me from living how I want to.

My friends all know I'm on here, seen my photos. If someone told my family, they would just eye roll.

I'd be naive to think showing half of my face wouldn't get me recognised. Which is what I did at the beginning and funnily enough I was recognised from only showing my mouth and chin.

No doubt I'll be all ninja like, talk to someone, swap pictures and find out they're my next door neighbour. "

Making an active choice is wonderful, I think. I've just had several conversations with people privately where they've not thought it through. You clearly have.

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

X

If my work found out, it would do lasting damage and as I’m already in the public eye frequently I’m not sure my career would recover sufficiently to meet what I have achieved at this point. Your counter-argument then might well be “that I have now business being here” and I have contemplated that without satisfaction many times"

Lasting damage because you have a non conventional sex life - that just doesn’t compute with me, presumably your business is or has done well you have carried out some kind of service for someone that has been done well why would your sex life be of concern or prevent repeat business - perhaps it does matter to some but like you have said - you have chosen to be here despite feeling that it could be detrimental to your career, it’s a personal choice x

By *oddess NailaWoman
over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

I’ve always wondered this as not something I’d ever do, reasons being …

High profile job and something like this would impact promotions and also result in unwarranted negative attention.

Family would be embarrassed as it’s not an accepted cultural norm for my background.

I’ve been black mailed 3 times due to pics including once on fab when I first joined. 1 of them tried to force me to do things / send further explicit pics / videos and another threatened to turn up to my work.

Lastly I like the fact that it’s my dirty secret. Most of my family and friends think I’m a good girl ….

over a year ago

I didn't used to. I like talking to people too - but I don't trust as much now. I've been hurt by some people I thought were lovely.

Being hurt by people is the reason I think like that. Squirrels have never done my dishes, it’s not a fairytale "

I guess we are at different stages then.

over a year ago

Being hurt by people is the reason I think like that. Squirrels have never done my dishes, it’s not a fairytale

I guess we are at different stages then. "

We are all different people, because we don’t agree doesn’t mean we can’t communicate. The world is complicated and so are we

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

X

If I was outed I’d own it, great comment but not everyone is that confident. I don’t worry about perception but this site is very diverse. People like you on the other hand people who lack confidence and this site can give them it. "

Absolutely - everyone’s here for there own reasons I don’t believe it’s anything to do with confidence it’s knowing and accepting the way you are and choose to live your life, I detest judgment and how it shackles people x

By *urio77Man
over a year ago

northampton

Your comment is commendable and I whole hearty agree with it. I’m not at any point knocking your opinion. It’s an idealistic view but unfortunately it’s not shared with society.The selling of ones body to provide food and shelter is the oldest profession know to man. It still isn’t seen as acceptable to the masses and I doubt that freely offering ourselves up for sex would be as well. This site and many alike are seen as seedy underworlds. That shouldn’t deter the like minded but at the same time it provides a certain amount of discretion to those who seek it. That should be applauded and not seen as a weakness.

X

"

over a year ago

We are all different people, because we don’t agree doesn’t mean we can’t communicate. The world is complicated and so are we "

I don't disagree with you. I just can't embrace that mindset right now.

By *urio77Man
over a year ago

northampton

Your comment is commendable and I whole hearty agree with it. I’m not at any point knocking your opinion. It’s an idealistic view but unfortunately it’s not shared with society.The selling of ones body to provide food and shelter is the oldest profession know to man. It still isn’t seen as acceptable to the masses and I doubt that freely offering ourselves up for sex would be as well. This site and many alike are seen as seedy underworlds. That shouldn’t deter the like minded but at the same time it provides a certain amount of discretion to those who seek it. That should be applauded and not seen as a weakness.

X

"

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

X

"

Can I poi t your attention to Pay vs United Kingdom in the European Court of Human rights...

Mr Pay was sacked because of photos online and his involvement in a bdsm equipment company...

(they were actually exceptionally tame, I've seen the photos, he was clothed, wearing a mask, holding a fire breathing stick... with a woman who was topless).

He lost his job, went through all the UK courts and lost, he went to ECHR and also lost.

Now he worked for the probation service, but the ruling has since been used against people in other professions. It did set a precedent.

over a year ago

X

If I was outed I’d own it, great comment but not everyone is that confident. I don’t worry about perception but this site is very diverse. People like you on the other hand people who lack confidence and this site can give them it.

Absolutely - everyone’s here for there own reasons I don’t believe it’s anything to do with confidence it’s knowing and accepting the way you are and choose to live your life, I detest judgment and how it shackles people x"

You are very confident but like every human there are insecurities. Although going into company you excel? Not everyone is like that. I miss meeting people because that’s what I enjoy. Others enjoy the comfort blanket of this site.

over a year ago

"I’ve been black mailed 3 times due to pics including once on fab when I first joined. 1 of them tried to force me to do things / send further explicit pics / videos and another threatened to turn up to my work"

I'd be horrified by that, if it happened to me... but at the same time, I'd be very much inclined to stick several inches of my foot up their arse

over a year ago

We are all different people, because we don’t agree doesn’t mean we can’t communicate. The world is complicated and so are we

I don't disagree with you. I just can't embrace that mindset right now. "

Baby steps

over a year ago

I used to have mine on here

Until I seen someone I know had there's and this person is weird..

So I removed it

By *urio77Man
over a year ago

northampton

Think I’m still banned from commenting

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"Think I’m still banned from commenting "

Then this must be your twin that posted...

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

X

Can I poi t your attention to Pay vs United Kingdom in the European Court of Human rights...

Mr Pay was sacked because of photos online and his involvement in a bdsm equipment company...

(they were actually exceptionally tame, I've seen the photos, he was clothed, wearing a mask, holding a fire breathing stick... with a woman who was topless).

He lost his job, went through all the UK courts and lost, he went to ECHR and also lost.

Now he worked for the probation service, but the ruling has since been used against people in other professions. It did set a precedent."

In this instance the claimant was a probation officer, specialising in the treatment of sex offenders and their victims. Following an anonymous tip-off, the employer discovered that a private company of which the employee was a director was involved in the promotion of products connected with bondage and sado-masochism - there’s a conflict of interest here between what his job involved and his outside of work activities that’s where the grounds for dismissal came about - in my opinion this is a completely separate entity to an employee or employee finding out you enjoy a swinging club of a weekend x

over a year ago

"Im the super shy, socially awkward and very quiet Mum in the playground at pick up time, i'd hate one of the parents or teachers for that matter to find me on here . Plus ive got my own little company going and I doubt it would do very well if people knew I was here. "

A lady at work said similar. A bloke spotted her and passed her pics and profile name round. She has no idea they laugh at her behind her back.

over a year ago

I used to have my face picture on here, but was told it's a bad idea. If anyone wants to see me then I need a connection.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

I'm ugly.

over a year ago

If you don't like yourself, how do you expect anyone to like you?

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"In this instance the claimant was a probation officer, specialising in the treatment of sex offenders and their victims. Following an anonymous tip-off, the employer discovered that a private company of which the employee was a director was involved in the promotion of products connected with bondage and sado-masochism - there’s a conflict of interest here between what his job involved and his outside of work activities that’s where the grounds for dismissal came about - in my opinion this is a completely separate entity to an employee or employee finding out you enjoy a swinging club of a weekend x"

I know, I said just that..

I also said it set a precedent that has been used against people since.

I assume you copied that from croner-i and that's generally the first search result... the conclusion goes on to say:

This case illustrates the type of circumstances in which private behaviour justifies dismissal at work and provides an interesting example of the inter-relation of employment rights and human rights. Each case will be individually decided, but this decision indicates that the most relevant factors are the nature of the job, the identity of the employer (in this case the importance of retention of public confidence in the employer) and the potential damage to the employer's good name.

So anyone in civil service, emergency services, teaching etc... but it could stretch to say telecoms, or finance...

There is a software developer that has been removed from his position because of bdsm... we wrote software that helps people build websites...

There is a huge cross over between bdsm and swinging, and as others have mentioned just because we find it acceptable doesn't mean it is in the wider world.

By *urio77Man
over a year ago

northampton

"Think I’m still banned from commenting

Then this must be your twin that posted..."

Ah alas I’ve been reinstated haha. I gave a lengthy and wordy reply to _ancer36 comment and it wasn’t posted. No big deal and I’m sure them will be completely fine that them haven’t read it. Why do humans constantly clutch at straws and twist ,turn,manipulate comments when faced with adversity because it doesn’t suit there agenda. We are all right it our own minds and that’s cool n the gang. However,some opinions are said just to provoke and divide. It’s a sex site. I want sex. Not Churchill’s love child.

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

"In this instance the claimant was a probation officer, specialising in the treatment of sex offenders and their victims. Following an anonymous tip-off, the employer discovered that a private company of which the employee was a director was involved in the promotion of products connected with bondage and sado-masochism - there’s a conflict of interest here between what his job involved and his outside of work activities that’s where the grounds for dismissal came about - in my opinion this is a completely separate entity to an employee or employee finding out you enjoy a swinging club of a weekend x

I know, I said just that..

I also said it set a precedent that has been used against people since.

I assume you copied that from croner-i and that's generally the first search result... the conclusion goes on to say:

This case illustrates the type of circumstances in which private behaviour justifies dismissal at work and provides an interesting example of the inter-relation of employment rights and human rights. Each case will be individually decided, but this decision indicates that the most relevant factors are the nature of the job, the identity of the employer (in this case the importance of retention of public confidence in the employer) and the potential damage to the employer's good name.

So anyone in civil service, emergency services, teaching etc... but it could stretch to say telecoms, or finance...

There is a software developer that has been removed from his position because of bdsm... we wrote software that helps people build websites...

There is a huge cross over between bdsm and swinging, and as others have mentioned just because we find it acceptable doesn't mean it is in the wider world."

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

So I'm able to enjoy my private life without bumping into someone and saying I saw you on fab plus those picture collectors if prefer to know where my face pics would be so I could give it a like

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

Don't want the ex to use me being here as an excuse to reduce my access to the kids.

Don't think she would, and unsure she could, but I'm not willing to risk my kids by putting my face public.

Private chat, with people I might meet is a different thing, as they will see me anyway.

over a year ago

No right or wrong just do what you think is right for you

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

"So I'm able to enjoy my private life without bumping into someone and saying I saw you on fab plus those picture collectors if prefer to know where my face pics would be so I could give it a like

Ask the judge, jury and prosecutor _ancer36.

The pervasive and imaginative thought of the new outraged generation T. "

There was zero judgment in my post - it was my opinion, my perception on the topic of discussion - your comment shows more judgment toward me than mine did to anyone on the thread! But you crack on

By *xydadbodMan
over a year ago

Milton keynes

Nah, I made the mistake showing my face publicly and I got threaten to be exposed.. by someone I didn't know. From then I thought, never again

over a year ago

"I know all of us on the site think that swinging is a perfectly acceptable activity. But many people see it as immoral, illicit and unacceptable. They would see it as wrong. Those people may have the power to influence your family, clients, job, business etc negatively. It is a risk to be recognised on here - clearly some people assess the risk and decide to take it. But if you don't even think about what is at stake - that seems a little naive. "

This for me

over a year ago

Something I just wouldn't do. Similar to why people don't have to explain why they rejected you, or why they didn't reply to your message or why you got blocked etc etc

I have now stopped sending a face picture in messages unless it's requested because many don't have the decency to reciprocate even when they have entered into threads like FPF.

Mostly it avoids any unnecessary attention.

I'm not a swinger, yet

over a year ago

I did show my full face once, but in the end felt uncomfortable about it so I deleted the photo.

I work in a school, and so it just feels inappropriate to me. The thought of one of the school dads seeing me on here fills me with embarrassment and dread!

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

"So I'm able to enjoy my private life without bumping into someone and saying I saw you on fab plus those picture collectors if prefer to know where my face pics would be so I could give it a like

The pervasive and imaginative thought of the new outraged generation T.

There was zero judgment in my post - it was my opinion, my perception on the topic of discussion - your comment shows more judgment toward me than mine did to anyone on the thread! But you crack on "

Did someone get their knickers in a twist

over a year ago

I have my face on my profile as I feel having a normal healthy sex life is nothing to be embarrassed about.

At the end of the day it's just sex it's not a crime.

By *urio77Man
over a year ago

northampton

There was zero judgment in my post - it was my opinion, my perception on the topic of discussion - your comment shows more judgment toward me than mine did to anyone on the thread! But you crack on "

Let’s not be foolhardy here and casually dismiss your comments as one of opinion which you are entitled to. It was full of judgement and one that undermined the reason why a lot of people are on here. I validated your reply and agreed with it. I,and it would seem most people agreed,it’s not a workable school of thought in the modern world. I’m All for free thinking and applaud invocation in thought. But unfortunately your comment doesn’t hold water and is nothing more than a dream. Society doesn’t like dreams like this and the simplistic views you hold. Which is tragic and I wish they would.

over a year ago

"I have my face on my profile as I feel having a normal healthy sex life is nothing to be embarrassed about.

At the end of the day it's just sex it's not a crime. "

We don't need convincing, it's the boring farts outside your door that do

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

There was zero judgment in my post - it was my opinion, my perception on the topic of discussion - your comment shows more judgment toward me than mine did to anyone on the thread! But you crack on

Let’s not be foolhardy here and casually dismiss your comments as one of opinion which you are entitled to. It was full of judgement and one that undermined the reason why a lot of people are on here. I validated your reply and agreed with it. I,and it would seem most people agreed,it’s not a workable school of thought in the modern world. I’m All for free thinking and applaud invocation in thought. But unfortunately your comment doesn’t hold water and is nothing more than a dream. Society doesn’t like dreams like this and the simplistic views you hold. Which is tragic and I wish they would. "

Looked like a opinion to me, but that's just my opinion

over a year ago

Lol lets not be foolhardy and dismiss opinions then dismiss opinions. We are fortunate to have opinions and be allowed to show them. This is a fact 7 billion people on this planet who generally think there opinion is right? So we discuss and find a common ground that’s life

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

"Lol lets not be foolhardy and dismiss opinions then dismiss opinions. We are fortunate to have opinions and be allowed to show them. This is a fact 7 billion people on this planet who generally think there opinion is right? So we discuss and find a common ground that’s life "

Exactly, a opinion of a opinion is just a opinion

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

Let’s not be foolhardy here and casually dismiss your comments as one of opinion which you are entitled to. It was full of judgement and one that undermined the reason why a lot of people are on here. I validated your reply and agreed with it. I,and it would seem most people agreed,it’s not a workable school of thought in the modern world. I’m All for free thinking and applaud invocation in thought. But unfortunately your comment doesn’t hold water and is nothing more than a dream. Society doesn’t like dreams like this and the simplistic views you hold. Which is tragic and I wish they would. "

I hold the exact opposite view to her and I didn't feel judged in the slightest...

Her opinion is her own, I countered and had discussion on why my view is the exact opposite.

I thought it a polite and healthy discourse... If anyone is judged it's apparently Dancer for *I think* holding opposing views to you... it's hard to tell with the hyperbole

By *urio77Man
over a year ago

northampton

Let’s not be foolhardy here and casually dismiss your comments as one of opinion which you are entitled to. It was full of judgement and one that undermined the reason why a lot of people are on here. I validated your reply and agreed with it. I,and it would seem most people agreed,it’s not a workable school of thought in the modern world. I’m All for free thinking and applaud invocation in thought. But unfortunately your comment doesn’t hold water and is nothing more than a dream. Society doesn’t like dreams like this and the simplistic views you hold. Which is tragic and I wish they would.

Looked like a opinion to me, but that's just my opinion "

So that makes my comment an opinion as well then ?

over a year ago

"Lol lets not be foolhardy and dismiss opinions then dismiss opinions. We are fortunate to have opinions and be allowed to show them. This is a fact 7 billion people on this planet who generally think there opinion is right? So we discuss and find a common ground that’s life

Exactly, a opinion of a opinion is just a opinion "

Very playful quote

over a year ago

"Lol lets not be foolhardy and dismiss opinions then dismiss opinions. We are fortunate to have opinions and be allowed to show them. This is a fact 7 billion people on this planet who generally think there opinion is right? So we discuss and find a common ground that’s life "

...still yet to see the common ground

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

So that makes my comment an opinion as well then ?"

Yes it does and also neither right or wrong, it's right to you so hold onto that

over a year ago

"Lol lets not be foolhardy and dismiss opinions then dismiss opinions. We are fortunate to have opinions and be allowed to show them. This is a fact 7 billion people on this planet who generally think there opinion is right? So we discuss and find a common ground that’s life

...still yet to see the common ground "

I’m working towards that lol

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

...still yet to see the common ground "

Sex is great and we all breath air, eat, pee and crap, that's common ground

over a year ago

Sex is great and we all breath air, eat, pee and crap, that's common ground "

We all have to change dependant on the room, if we don’t the other people don’t particularly care

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

Sex is great and we all breath air, eat, pee and crap, that's common ground

We all have to change dependant on the room, if we don’t the other people don’t particularly care "

Change what?

over a year ago

The way we communicate, not everyone thinks the same so we have to be respectful

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

"The way we communicate, not everyone thinks the same so we have to be respectful "

I'm always respectful, I'm sarcastic sometimes but always respectful

By *urio77Man
over a year ago

northampton

Yes it does and also neither right or wrong, it's right to you so hold onto that"

Thank you. Like I’ve posted before and been an avid believer in,free speech rules.it has brought down governments,fascist regimes and the ill and alike. But sometimes the opinions of people need to be brought to hand and debated wisely with out rose tinted glasses. I could absurdly voice of opinions that I hold dearly but understand that they will never happen. I’m a dreamer, I’m not a brash statement maker that believes society should just fall into place. I’m a realist.

over a year ago

"The way we communicate, not everyone thinks the same so we have to be respectful

I'm always respectful, I'm sarcastic sometimes but always respectful "

I grasped that mate, sarcasm works well.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

Yes it does and also neither right or wrong, it's right to you so hold onto that

Thank you. Like I’ve posted before and been an avid believer in,free speech rules.it has brought down governments,fascist regimes and the ill and alike. But sometimes the opinions of people need to be brought to hand and debated wisely with out rose tinted glasses. I could absurdly voice of opinions that I hold dearly but understand that they will never happen. I’m a dreamer, I’m not a brash statement maker that believes society should just fall into place. I’m a realist. "

The world around us is always changing, nobody will ever be completely happy about anything but it's always important to just be yourself and be open and honest but not force your beliefs on people and sometimes you just have to agree to disagree and always be respectful.

It's late and I hope that made sense

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

"The way we communicate, not everyone thinks the same so we have to be respectful

I'm always respectful, I'm sarcastic sometimes but always respectful

I grasped that mate, sarcasm works well."

Life is dull without it

By *urio77Man
over a year ago

northampton

Thank you. Like I’ve posted before and been an avid believer in,free speech rules.it has brought down governments,fascist regimes and the ill and alike. But sometimes the opinions of people need to be brought to hand and debated wisely with out rose tinted glasses. I could absurdly voice of opinions that I hold dearly but understand that they will never happen. I’m a dreamer, I’m not a brash statement maker that believes society should just fall into place. I’m a realist.

The world around us is always changing, nobody will ever be completely happy about anything but it's always important to just be yourself and be open and honest but not force your beliefs on people and sometimes you just have to agree to disagree and always be respectful.

It's late and I hope that made sense "

To a degree I get it. But the point I was trying to make that was,if I said coal was black which I think you would agree it was. Someone will say it’s white. I can’t quite get my head around that but someone will say that’s there opinion and there entitled to it.surely commen sense overrides stupidity and propaganda? Any way nice talking to you chief,take care.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

It's late and I hope that made sense

To a degree I get it. But the point I was trying to make that was,if I said coal was black which I think you would agree it was. Someone will say it’s white. I can’t quite get my head around that but someone will say that’s there opinion and there entitled to it.surely commen sense overrides stupidity and propaganda? Any way nice talking to you chief,take care. "

Hot coals would be white, cold would be black that's the grey area

over a year ago

It's late and I hope that made sense "

This

over a year ago

I’m brown so staying hidden is a must as it’s against culture etc. Aswell as locals knowing me

over a year ago

"I’m brown so staying hidden is a must as it’s against culture etc. As well as locals knowing me "

It's not in any colour's culture! What makes you think us non-brown people have it as part of our culture?

over a year ago

Can’t show my face cos of work. Happy to show it wen trust is built.

By *wistedTooCouple
over a year ago

Frimley

Ours is full of face photos publicly. We don’t really give a shit. What we do with our sex life is up to us and we do understand why others hide their faces, but we don’t feel it matters for us.

By *urio77Man
over a year ago

northampton

Hot coals would be white, cold would be black that's the grey area [/quotehaha quote and that’s thee Hot coals would be white, cold would be black that's the grey area [/quote comment I was expecting. Nothing holds true nowadays. Twist turn and manipulate any comments directed at you because they don’t fulfil your agenda. You come across as a great speaker and a man well knowledgeable with the English tongue.A man like you should use those talents to speak up against modern day exploration in the Middle East and why we should hold the government in contempt for selling arms to Middle Eastern countries that don’t allow women a voice. Not argue with me about whether coal is white or black haha quote

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

"Hot coals would be white, cold would be black that's the grey area [/quotehaha quote and that’s thee Hot coals would be white, cold would be black that's the grey area [/quote comment I was expecting. Nothing holds true nowadays. Twist turn and manipulate any comments directed at you because they don’t fulfil your agenda. You come across as a great speaker and a man well knowledgeable with the English tongue.A man like you should use those talents to speak up against modern day exploration in the Middle East and why we should hold the government in contempt for selling arms to Middle Eastern countries that don’t allow women a voice. Not argue with me about whether coal is white or black haha quote"

I was simply stating that if you just say coal when it could be hot or cold but you don't know you can only decide for yourself if it's cold or hot and that in turn would decide your choice of reply. I've been writing for years and I like an artistic and poetic approach when it comes to writing and life in general

By *iss_FickleWoman
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

I couldn't care less if people I know see me here, but I can understand and respect why others may not feel this way...

Everybody should feel comfortable with their own choices and I currently choose not to display a public face pic here, due to previous unwanted attention.

Of course, anyone I gel with, would've seen more pics of me - that's a given.

By *urio77Man
over a year ago

northampton

"Hot coals would be white, cold would be black that's the grey area [/quotehaha quote and that’s thee Hot coals would be white, cold would be black that's the grey area [/quote comment I was expecting. Nothing holds true nowadays. Twist turn and manipulate any comments directed at you because they don’t fulfil your agenda. You come across as a great speaker and a man well knowledgeable with the English tongue.A man like you should use those talents to speak up against modern day exploration in the Middle East and why we should hold the government in contempt for selling arms to Middle Eastern countries that don’t allow women a voice. Not argue with me about whether coal is white or black haha quote

I was simply stating that if you just say coal when it could be hot or cold but you don't know you can only decide for yourself if it's cold or hot and that in turn would decide your choice of reply. I've been writing for years and I like an artistic and poetic approach when it comes to writing and life in general "

give someone enough rope and they will hang them selves. Have you ever heard that expression my create artistic friend?

I’m sure you have and I don’t mean to come across as dismissive towards your words of poetic justice. But,I will say this lightly as you will seek injustice in all that doesn’t hold true in your wonderfully creative mind,that’s check mate for me hahahahaha

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

I have no issues showing my face get recognized least once a week! Downside have been stalked but wont hide away! My fam know I'm on here and friends so yes I'm cool with it x

over a year ago

"I’m brown so staying hidden is a must as it’s against culture etc. As well as locals knowing me

It's not in any colour's culture! What makes you think us non-brown people have it as part of our culture?"

I was saying it based on my self

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

The pervasive and imaginative thought of the new outraged generation T. "

I shall not get involved with your opinion but I agree with dancer

over a year ago

Re: not showing face because of work. You say their body would be recognisable.

I’m not sure that would be the case, as in some instances people don’t see past the uniform.

In fact so much so that a member of the police force will get called “officer” or in healthcare “nurse”. With the uniforms goes a set of expected standards from the general public.

Now everyone “knows” nurses are “kinky buggers” (thank you Sid James and Co. !!) but not everyone would be happy to find out their “poor sainted aunt” is being treated by a swinger.

Anonymity of the uniform can be great, but for a male in the NHS it’s easier to spot. “That male nurse” is a term frequently used and people are more likely to remember the name and face of a male nurse because of their gender.

The body below is just the uniform, and less noticeable because it’s a standard and this applies for both sex’s. Faces are unique.

As I said before quite often nursing schools make you sign a set of standards. They don’t care so much what you do, just don’t get caught out doing it, or they have the right to remove you from training, and thusly ends you career.

It’s shit. But people have standards and expectations, and often we must adhere to them. Hence the phrase “lady on the streets, slut between the sheets” I guess

By *razytimesinloveCouple
over a year ago

SW Scotland

We’ve been stalked before and we’re from a fairly small town.

Happy enough to send face pics to couples and females, the amount of guys that view us locally puts us off showing face pics in our public folder

over a year ago

I couldn’t handle the sheer volume of love at first sight messages, nor the guilt of the mass breaking of hearts

over a year ago

"Hot coals would be white, cold would be black that's the grey area [/quotehaha quote and that’s thee Hot coals would be white, cold would be black that's the grey area [/quote comment I was expecting. Nothing holds true nowadays. Twist turn and manipulate any comments directed at you because they don’t fulfil your agenda. You come across as a great speaker and a man well knowledgeable with the English tongue.A man like you should use those talents to speak up against modern day exploration in the Middle East and why we should hold the government in contempt for selling arms to Middle Eastern countries that don’t allow women a voice. Not argue with me about whether coal is white or black haha quote

I was simply stating that if you just say coal when it could be hot or cold but you don't know you can only decide for yourself if it's cold or hot and that in turn would decide your choice of reply. I've been writing for years and I like an artistic and poetic approach when it comes to writing and life in general give someone enough rope and they will hang them selves. Have you ever heard that expression my create artistic friend?

I’m sure you have and I don’t mean to come across as dismissive towards your words of poetic justice. But,I will say this lightly as you will seek injustice in all that doesn’t hold true in your wonderfully creative mind,that’s check mate for me hahahahaha"

Yikes

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

I would hate for my children or other members of my family to find me on here. I wouldn't want to explain and they would understand. They are a narrow minded bunch.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Ha ha got a message just now as arrived home from work on my bycicle! Saying I just saw u cycling by theme garage allways get recognized I had a big coat and a bobble hat on to!! X

By *ternal PunishmentCouple
over a year ago

The Abyss

Some times on show sometimes not..

Depends how I feel lol

By *he love catsCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

"So I've just decided to say fuck it and show my face on my profile, I figure if someone recognises me then they are on here too so what's the harm.

I'm curious why do people choose to show or not show their faces"

Think its ok to show your face if you have a tame profile with no dick pics etc and your single.

Different if your married and playing away or you are a couple who have children and have high profile Jobs and your profile is full of filth, as there's a lot more to judge you on, of course we could delete all our photos and just have a face pic but it would be a boring site to view in our opinion and not half as much fun. X

By *idnight RamblerMan
over a year ago

Pershore

You might be mindful that we are on the cusp of facial recognition technology that will be linked to all aspects of your life. Just think about it.

over a year ago

Im in two minds about it. Used to have it up and someone at work started discussing the site with me unprovoked. Found it highly unsettling and embarrassing. But as a single guy, most people wouldn’t reply to a faceless profile so what do you do?

I have mine as my profile but not as a public picture. I have private ones on here though.

over a year ago

"Im in two minds about it. Used to have it up and someone at work started discussing the site with me unprovoked. Found it highly unsettling and embarrassing. But as a single guy, most people wouldn’t reply to a faceless profile so what do you do?

I have mine as my profile but not as a public picture. I have private ones on here though. "

I was in the same position as an ex colleague, until I spoke to him about clubs and various scenarios I'd done. Think I put him off in the end

over a year ago

"Im in two minds about it. Used to have it up and someone at work started discussing the site with me unprovoked. Found it highly unsettling and embarrassing. But as a single guy, most people wouldn’t reply to a faceless profile so what do you do?

I have mine as my profile but not as a public picture. I have private ones on here though.

I was in the same position as an ex colleague, until I spoke to him about clubs and various scenarios I'd done. Think I put him off in the end "

Mine was someone I’d seen on the site but not contacted so hadn’t talked about it or anything. Just came out with it in the middle of the office.. boundaries crossed haha

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

I was simply stating that if you just say coal when it could be hot or cold but you don't know you can only decide for yourself if it's cold or hot and that in turn would decide your choice of reply. I've been writing for years and I like an artistic and poetic approach when it comes to writing and life in general give someone enough rope and they will hang them selves. Have you ever heard that expression my create artistic friend?

I’m sure you have and I don’t mean to come across as dismissive towards your words of poetic justice. But,I will say this lightly as you will seek injustice in all that doesn’t hold true in your wonderfully creative mind,that’s check mate for me hahahahaha"

I'm more likely to use it to tie someone up for play but whatever you say buddy

My mind is my own and not swayed by you or anyone else, you can go check mate yourself

over a year ago

I don't because I don't want to put people off straight away.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

As a woman, I wouldn't feel safe. I already get people thinking they know me or have seen me places.

Already had a stalker, don't need another one!

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

I don’t show mine because nobody knows I’m on here. I like to keep real life and fab life totally separate.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

Random question based on some of the comments above about how if someone recognised you it wouldn't matter because they are on here too.

These forums are public which means that anyone can read them including non members.

When a non member views the comments can they also see everyone's avatar?

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

"Random question based on some of the comments above about how if someone recognised you it wouldn't matter because they are on here too.

These forums are public which means that anyone can read them including non members.

"

No. You see half the profile name and the comments. You can’t get onto their profile or see any pics.

over a year ago

"Random question based on some of the comments above about how if someone recognised you it wouldn't matter because they are on here too.

No. You see half the profile name and the comments. You can’t get onto their profile or see any pics. "

I think there is a setting in privacy to make sure non members cant see you, otherwise I think they can. Not sure about pics but can access the profile

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

No. You see half the profile name and the comments. You can’t get onto their profile or see any pics.

I think there is a setting in privacy to make sure non members cant see you, otherwise I think they can. Not sure about pics but can access the profile"

Ah yes I think there is! I remember clicking no to everything.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I think there is a setting in privacy to make sure non members cant see you, otherwise I think they can. Not sure about pics but can access the profile"

There is a privacy setting to avoid your profile appearing in search engines but I wasn't sure if avatars showed up in the forums

over a year ago

I think there is a setting in privacy to make sure non members cant see you, otherwise I think they can. Not sure about pics but can access the profile

Ah yes I think there is! I remember clicking no to everything. "

And you have to watch for those pesky Sydney university researchers too!

over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

And you have to watch for those pesky Sydney university researchers too! "

They’re everywhere! Swear there was one in my tree in the front garden earlier.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

And you have to watch for those pesky Sydney university researchers too! "

Some of us welcome those guys

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

Customers and work colleagues …. Neither would take me seriously

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

"I don't because I don't want to put people off straight away. "

I've seen you and it definitely wouldn't put people off

over a year ago

"I don't because I don't want to put people off straight away. "

Gah, I bet you're gorgeous!

By *icolerobbieCouple
over a year ago

walsall

Im guessing that the amount of blank profiles that are created every day, some maybe people being nosey?

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Well I certainly did not expect this many responses hahaa. It's very interesting reading through all this

over a year ago

I did show my eyes and mouth different pics, and one of my sons friends messaged me asking was that me on that site……. Needless to say I blocked and went back into hiding xx

over a year ago

I show my face cos I'm not bothered about wot other people think. Its my life I can do as I please im not hurting anyone or breaking any laws and iv nothin to hide as in a partner or anythin. Its not like im flashing my cock everywhere only on my friend pics but you have to be special to get on my friend list

Post new Message to Thread