Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Men who say they are straight but actually are bi

Jump to newest

By *ruit OP   Woman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

Forgive me as new to the forums on this site. But I have been looking for a bi male and getting some mail me but why do they have on their profile that they are straight???

I am bi and have on my profile that I am bi, not labelled as straight. So why on earth do mn put on they are straight when really bi. Are they thinking a real man doesnt want to suck another mans dick? Why i it ok for a lady to be bi and not a man?? Come on you men, tell it ike i is, be brave and stand up for what you like rather than hiding.

Its no good saying well I have friends on here who may see I am bi, my god, sods law they are on here because they also like to swing!!! I feel it would be better if everyone was honest about what they do and dont like especially men.

If I was to say I like dogging does that make me a bad person, if a man says he is bi does tat make him a bad person in the same way?

Rant over lol

Fruit x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

plenty bi ladies have straight on their profile too

OMG

By *-and-KCouple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

This topic was done to death only a week or so ago.

Dunno why it should be, why do some guys say they are straight when they are bi? Its an argument that works both ways, and no real answer to it, unless of course those guys want to come in and give a definitive answer for everyone

over a year ago

watch their profiles, some actually change it to suit who they mail.

over a year ago

Not having a go here but why would a woman be seeking a Bi Male anyway?? And if your potential lover is seeking one as a surprise.. should he not be seeking him as he's the one who's potentially playing??

Some may think your using a single womans profile to find playmates.. weather true or not... Thats just as deceptive as the straight male who's really Bi surely..

Just a take on things...

By *ruit OP   Woman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I am bi lady and meeting a bi male who is thinking of planning a birthday treat for me with bi men which I have always wanted to have.He is going to provide a suitable place and I am trying to find some nice men that I like then will show him who I have found and make sure he is then also happy with the people. I am searching for the men myself as I like to know who is going to be there as the fun isnt just for me to watch, it is for me to take part too. Because of that I like to know who I will be playing with as naturally my safety is paramount to me. I could leave all the searching for him but then I wouldnt ave had chance to see the pics and see the men on cam and have chance to chat with them. He is aware that if I am not comfy then it wont be enjoyable for me. I am am sure that any man mailing me will understand this. I hope that clears that up. x

I am very much a single fem as my profile has been verified and have various comments from people I have met who will all confirm that I am all woman. I always show myself on cam when in the chat room and also have face pics on my profile. My profile is very much honest and yes I am bi and do clearly have that stated on my profile, so really unsure how you can say I am being deceptive x

over a year ago

Everyone should be bi, with everyone , all the time lol

By *ruit OP   Woman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

wow pure do people do that, that is bad

By *ruit OP   Woman
over a year ago

near kings lynn

I have only been on site for a short whil so still learning my way around the forums, will have a look for the other thread thanks x

over a year ago

i know what u mean , alot of ppl put on profile one thing , then send out mixed signals, its a swinging site, bi straight,gay what ever, long its legal age and consenting

why can,t peeple b honest about sexuality u don,t av to av pictures on profile and u can just let ppl on yr friends list see any you want to show

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/11/09 13:35:51]

over a year ago

Im not bi but me boyfriend is xx

over a year ago

I had the mistmortune to meet a straight guy...that was very Bi...I felt used when we met others as a couple and he pic collected the male.even when he treated me to a MMF! I was devasted when I found out he was BI I felt used. I am wary of straight men now.

you have to be tru to yourself with your sexuality and be proud to be free with it. Life is too short.

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

This has been done to death a million times on here.

Bi guys will put "straight" on their profiles as a lot of couples won't meet bi-guys only straight ones. Bi-guys can generally play straight no problem, but couples just don't go for it.

Single guys find it hard enough to get meets, and putting "bi" on their profile, in general, lessens rather than increases their chances.

For what it's worth, a large number of couples profiles have the guy down as straight, but he loves a bit of cock when the action starts. ..he's as bi as they come!

Bottom line (no pun intended) there's a huge double standard surrounding bi-guys, always has been, always will be.

Here endeth the lesson.

By *-and-KCouple
over a year ago

Back of Beyond

"Im not bi but me boyfriend is xx "

Thats almost as good as the reply in the other thread...."I'm not bi but the guy I shagged last night was"

over a year ago

I couldn't be Bi, I get rejected enough by one gender never mind both !!!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

"I couldn't be Bi, I get rejected enough by one gender never mind both !!! "
awwwwwwwwwwwwww there there xx

over a year ago

Where where???

By *emmefataleWoman