Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Advice please guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey I’m new to this, I’ve never taken part in activities with another swinger and I haven’t had any luck for months now. Does anyone have any advice on what I might be doing wrong or not doing at all?

Thanks in advance

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *coobyBoobyDooWoman
over a year ago

Markfield

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum-search/Profile%2badvice%2b

over a year ago

Thank you

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Any profile without public pics I pass by.

over a year ago

I always attach photos with my messages. I just have to be discrete that’s why my photos are friends only, I don’t want anyone I know finding out I’m on here

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Agreed

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

"I always attach photos with my messages. I just have to be discrete that’s why my photos are friends only, I don’t want anyone I know finding out I’m on here"

You can have photos that aren't your penis, but also don't reveal who you are... a cheeky bum or torso shot, a draped sheet or towel to obscure any ink, bluring or staging the shot to crop out your face

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

Also...

1. You have been linked to the search results of many a person asking the same thing...

2. There has been a global pandemic happening, lots of people haven't been meeting and many still aren't!

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

Many people will look at your profile and see that you have no public pics before even opening your message, so they won't see any pictures that you've attached to your message as they have already decided not to read it

By *ilverjagMan
over a year ago

swansea

Myself having been around the block a few times, and been playing since I was nineteen, I do get few lads messaging me privately on this subject. We all had "L" plates on at one time, and had to learn by our mistakes, so here's what I've noticed about your profile.

Even a cropped public photo is better than no photo, but having full length photos in private gallery for back up is a must.

Not being able to accommodate does narrow down your chances a fair bit, but not a deal breaker for those looking for extra guys for parties, gang bangs or dogging, so look in meets and events for people seeking those activities.

The one thing that you have in your favour is your age! If you are comfortable with older people, especially couples where you pose no threat to their already established relationship, and who are looking for sex toys with pulses, for fun and friendship and you are in with a shout. Search profiles looking for older people who have age settings on their profiles around your age group.

Finally a message that reads, "Hi," "U okay" "Wot U up 4" "Your hot" or "Fancy a fuck," and always message couples to both of them, otherwise you will have you are pissing in the wind. String a few sentences together, you might be surprised how many people are interested in brains as well as balls.

Best of luck.

Dave

Post new Message to Thread