Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Getting Tested

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How on earth are we supposed to get tested if the number for the very thing cuts you off? It’s very frustrating TBH and can’t see a way round it

I asked the nurse at my GP, she gave me this number, I called it, gave me a message (options to press) then terminates the call

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

There are some STI testing companies online who send out tests.

over a year ago

There’s a company called LetsGetChecked that send out kits and have a fast turn around on results (everything from PCR to sexual health) check them out and no, I don’t work for commission

over a year ago

Not sure who we used but we recently did home kits, if you Google home testing in your area you should get some results. Quite easy to do, results back in about a week-two weeks....just don't take it into a post office and when the counter person asks what it is to bright red because it has "bio" written all over it (was in town and couldnt find a post box lol).

Danish x

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"There’s a company called LetsGetChecked that send out kits and have a fast turn around on results (everything from PCR to sexual health) check them out and no, I don’t work for commission "

And how much is it? I don’t work so don’t have 1ks in the bank

over a year ago

"There’s a company called LetsGetChecked that send out kits and have a fast turn around on results (everything from PCR to sexual health) check them out and no, I don’t work for commission

And how much is it? I don’t work so don’t have 1ks in the bank"

The ones we used was free lol.

Post new Message to Thread