Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Good guys finish last

Jump to newest

By *igBobby82 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hartlepool

I'm a genuine nice good man. But just not getting a lot of opportunity to show that on here. Guess big guys don't have much fun huh.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple
over a year ago

Fucksville

You have been on here 5 months and have 10 verifications what exactly are you moaning about?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wouldn't complain too much there are guys who get zero meets!

over a year ago

I'd say you're doing well and doing the right things by going to a club. Getting involved is all you can do, along with a lot of patience. Don't have massive expectations, be yourself and join in a bit on the forums.

over a year ago

You must be doing something right, compared to the thousands that post moaning about not being able to get verified or meet anyone!

By *igBobby82 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hartlepool

Just hoping for some more action i suppose. Youre right. Just feeling a little sorry for myself and rejected. Thank you for commenting

By *igBobby82 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hartlepool

Thanks. Just a little down. Thank you for your words.

over a year ago

Oh, I wouldn't know about that OP, just keep being you. I like to think I'm a nice bloke, and I nearly always finish first

over a year ago

Pretty faces are a dime a dozen, it’s all about clicking with somebody and having a good rapport I find, don’t lower your standards just to get your end

By *igBobby82 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hartlepool

"Pretty faces are a dime a dozen, it’s all about clicking with somebody and having a good rapport I find, don’t lower your standards just to get your end "

Cheers fella

over a year ago

Dude!! Iv been on and off here for 2 years and only met 3 people!! You have ten veris in three months!! You’re obviously doing something right. Stop whinging

By *igBobby82 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hartlepool

"You have been on here 5 months and have 10 verifications what exactly are you moaning about? "

Ofcourse youre right.

over a year ago

"Thanks. Just a little down. Thank you for your words. "

I’m the same; there to get the more I want.

Just keep doing what you do. It seems to work

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

As people have said...10 verifications in 5 months is pretty good going despite a pandemic going on.

Patience is the key on this site.

By *lymanMan
over a year ago

PLYMOUTH

Wish i was as " unlucky " as you bud

By *hunky GentMan
over a year ago

Maldon and Peterborough

"I'm a genuine nice good man. But just not getting a lot of opportunity to show that on here. Guess big guys don't have much fun huh. "

You'd be surprised how much 'big guys' are liked on here.

It's not all about size - ladies like a personality too.

You're doing fine - keep that chin up.

By *igBobby82 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hartlepool

"Thanks. Just a little down. Thank you for your words.

I’m the same; there to get the more I want.

Just keep doing what you do. It seems to work "

Thank you

By *igBobby82 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hartlepool

"As people have said...10 verifications in 5 months is pretty good going despite a pandemic going on.

Patience is the key on this site."

Kind words

By *igBobby82 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hartlepool

"I'm a genuine nice good man. But just not getting a lot of opportunity to show that on here. Guess big guys don't have much fun huh.

You'd be surprised how much 'big guys' are liked on here.

It's not all about size - ladies like a personality too.

You're doing fine - keep that chin up. "

Will do cheers

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

[Removed by poster at 05/01/22 09:58:33]

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Good guys finish first for me, I don't want to be dating a flaky arsehole that will drop me at the sight of a new play toy

Its all down to mutual attractions at the end of the day and that's what a lot of guys struggle with "

By *igBobby82 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hartlepool

"Good guys finish first for me, I don't want to be dating a flaky arsehole that will drop me at the sight of a new play toy

Its all down to mutual attractions at the end of the day and that's what a lot of guys struggle with "

Fair enough. There has to be a mutual attraction of course. I just need to work on my own stuff I guess. Thank you

over a year ago

"I'm a genuine nice good man. But just not getting a lot of opportunity to show that on here. Guess big guys don't have much fun huh. "

You’re wrong.

over a year ago

You’ve got some great verifications it looks like you’ve had a good time at the club Keep on doing what you are doing

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Hi op, welcome to the forum.

Actually the forum is the ideal place to show that you're a good guy, you get the opportunity to interact with people in a friendly way

Good luck on fab

By *igBobby82 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hartlepool

"You’ve got some great verifications it looks like you’ve had a good time at the club Keep on doing what you are doing "

Cheers

By *igBobby82 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hartlepool

"Hi op, welcome to the forum.

Actually the forum is the ideal place to show that you're a good guy, you get the opportunity to interact with people in a friendly way

Good luck on fab "

I'm certainly stunned by the responses. Thank you

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Good luck on fab

I'm certainly stunned by the responses. Thank you "

You're welcome.

What are your expectations of fab? Are you looking for sex or friendship or both? In my opinion there's no wrong answer to that but it can affect the way you perceive your experience

By *igBobby82 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hartlepool

Good luck on fab

Honestly I'm open to new experiences. I'm just in my own head at the moment. I didn't think I'd get any replies. But its good to know what people think.

I'm certainly stunned by the responses. Thank you

You're welcome.

What are your expectations of fab? Are you looking for sex or friendship or both? In my opinion there's no wrong answer to that but it can affect the way you perceive your experience "

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Compared to my club experiences OP, it looks like I need to start eating!

Seriously though; some guys have been in here over a year without a single veri, and covid has stopped many people meeting new people over the last 18 months too. Keep doing what you have been

By *igBobby82 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hartlepool

"Compared to my club experiences OP, it looks like I need to start eating!

Seriously though; some guys have been in here over a year without a single veri, and covid has stopped many people meeting new people over the last 18 months too. Keep doing what you have been "

Nice one

By *aiseiMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

If you’ve had meets within 5 months, you’re smashing it as a bloke on here. I’ve been here since 2018 and have yet to meet anyone.

Don’t put yourself down, chap!

By *igBobby82 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hartlepool

"I'm a genuine nice good man. But just not getting a lot of opportunity to show that on here. Guess big guys don't have much fun huh.

If you’ve had meets within 5 months, you’re smashing it as a bloke on here. I’ve been here since 2018 and have yet to meet anyone.

Don’t put yourself down, chap! "

Thanks fella. Good luck out there

By *all Guy 00Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

"Wouldn't complain too much there are guys who get zero meets!"

I'm one of them.

By *jorkishMan
over a year ago

Seaforth

"You have been on here 5 months and have 10 verifications what exactly are you moaning about? "

By *all Guy 00Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

I've been here over a year now, very limited success. Few chats, get messages deleted, get blocked.

Seems not good enough to be here.

over a year ago

It’s just good manners to make sure your woman is well catered for before you finish yourself

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"It’s just good manners to make sure your woman is well catered for before you finish yourself "

What if your woman doesn't want to be well catered for until after you've finished?

over a year ago

"It’s just good manners to make sure your woman is well catered for before you finish yourself

What if your woman doesn't want to be well catered for until after you've finished? "

Then what the woman wants…

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I've been here over a year now, very limited success. Few chats, get messages deleted, get blocked.

Seems not good enough to be here."

It's not about "not being good enough" People seem to forget that there is a pandemic going on and people are being more cautious.

over a year ago

Well said - I'd be happy if I had same

J xx

By *all Guy 00Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

"I've been here over a year now, very limited success. Few chats, get messages deleted, get blocked.

It's not about "not being good enough" People seem to forget that there is a pandemic going on and people are being more cautious."

I fully understand that, its also very very few people interact with me as well

over a year ago

It's not about "not being good enough" People seem to forget that there is a pandemic going on and people are being more cautious."

Also well said - we all need to cautious and stay safe - no issue with meets carrying on, but you need to be extra extra safe and 100% fully vaccinated just in case

J xx

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"It’s just good manners to make sure your woman is well catered for before you finish yourself

What if your woman doesn't want to be well catered for until after you've finished?

Then what the woman wants…"

Correct answer

over a year ago

Something I seeing more and more are situations people find themselves in whereby they assume that because they are ‘losing’ then that means everyone else had to be ‘winning’, and concentrating on that rather than the rest of their life that they are happily ‘winning’ in. It gets old fast. Like being some sort of personality hypercondriact, defining ourselves by our least successful feature or moment. Please don’t do that, it’s not good for you.

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

It's not about "not being good enough" People seem to forget that there is a pandemic going on and people are being more cautious.

"

Again I think it's mostly due to the pandemic. I know I am definitely not interacting with as many people as I was before.

over a year ago

Im a big guy. Been here for a few months now and only spoken to 1 person online ??

over a year ago

"You’ve got some great verifications it looks like you’ve had a good time at the club Keep on doing what you are doing

Cheers "

You must be easy to talk to and approachable at clubs?

If you're getting the chance to play there, then brilliant

over a year ago

"Im a big guy. Been here for a few months now and only spoken to 1 person online ??

"

I'm always better offline, get better results!

over a year ago

"Im a big guy. Been here for a few months now and only spoken to 1 person online ??

I'm always better offline, get better results!"

Yeah im planning on making my first club visit soon when i cam pluck up the courage

over a year ago

I'm always better offline, get better results!

Yeah im planning on making my first club visit soon when i cam pluck up the courage "

Godddd......enjoy.

By *all Guy 00Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

Again I think it's mostly due to the pandemic. I know I am definitely not interacting with as many people as I was before."

Fully understand that. Its lack of interaction I get.

Could you look at my profile too see, what I can changec

over a year ago

"

If what you’re doing isn’t working, change your approach?

over a year ago

Don't get any meets or attention .. some of us have no verifications so wot you moaning g about exactly ??

over a year ago

Nice guys do have plenty of fun, and there’s someone for everyone on here.

By *igBobby82 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hartlepool

Nice guys do have plenty of fun, and there’s someone for everyone on here. "

Thank you. Youre right

over a year ago

good guys need to stop hiding behind the excuse that bad guys ruin it for them .... no it dont what ruins it is the moaning n groaning and hidding behind the so called bad guys thats the turn off

By *all Guy 00Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

If what you’re doing isn’t working, change your approach? "

What would you advise me too try as dont know what too write ?

By *igBobby82 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hartlepool

"good guys need to stop hiding behind the excuse that bad guys ruin it for them .... no it dont what ruins it is the moaning n groaning and hidding behind the so called bad guys thats the turn off"

Note taken. Thank you. That makes sense.

over a year ago

I’m fucking awesome and if somebody doesn’t like, want to talk, meet or engage with me then it’s their loss I’m also really good at not giving a fuck

By *all Guy 00Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

"I’m fucking awesome and if somebody doesn’t like, want to talk, meet or engage with me then it’s their loss I’m also really good at not giving a fuck "

Think that will have to be approach going forward

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

Another woe me thread Really op? I don’t know what you have to complain about.

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

I am the quintessential "nice guy". With women, I did terribly in my teens and 20s, got married in my 30s, and since the split-up in my 40s I have never gone without. I have had a few of life's lessons along the way and now I know where I was going wrong. The change in my fortunes with women is pretty big. It can happen. Luke

over a year ago

"I’m fucking awesome and if somebody doesn’t like, want to talk, meet or engage with me then it’s their loss I’m also really good at not giving a fuck

Think that will have to be approach going forward "

over a year ago

"I’m fucking awesome and if somebody doesn’t like, want to talk, meet or engage with me then it’s their loss I’m also really good at not giving a fuck "

This is the attitude you need

By *all Guy 00Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

"I’m fucking awesome and if somebody doesn’t like, want to talk, meet or engage with me then it’s their loss I’m also really good at not giving a fuck

This is the attitude you need "

Definitely, won't be easy for me, but will give it a go.

What's best way to start a conversation?

over a year ago

This is the attitude you need "

*He says, whilst suffering bouts of severe crippling depression, dropping cake crumbs down his chest in bed, crying “why does nobody love me”

over a year ago

*He says, whilst suffering bouts of severe crippling depression, dropping cake crumbs down his chest in bed, crying “why does nobody love me”"

Ssssssshhhhh

over a year ago

"

On here or in real life?

On here just an introduction, pleasantries, compliments, make effort, take interest…

In real life I’d definitely go with a dick pic! Mines set as screensaver, saves time

over a year ago

"

Or just try and look like Ryan Reynolds

over a year ago

over a year ago

Or just try and look like Ryan Reynolds"

This works

Well not if you have to squint...

over a year ago

Or just try and look like Ryan Reynolds

This works

Well not if you have to squint..."

Definitely not then

By *igBobby82 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hartlepool

"Another woe me thread Really op? I don’t know what you have to complain about. "

You're right. Did not mean to sound sorry for myself.

By *igBobby82 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hartlepool

"I am the quintessential "nice guy". With women, I did terribly in my teens and 20s, got married in my 30s, and since the split-up in my 40s I have never gone without. I have had a few of life's lessons along the way and now I know where I was going wrong. The change in my fortunes with women is pretty big. It can happen. Luke "

Thank you. Good to hear

By *all Guy 00Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

[Removed by poster at 05/01/22 17:13:57]

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

If you have to remind people that you are a good guy or a nice person it's often a sign that you are projecting a different image.

Otherwise why would you need to tell people if they can already see by your demeanor or your actions that you are indeed one.

If you are consistent in your approach with pics, bio, messages and forum interaction it gives a much broader picture of who you really are and people will be more relaxed about chatting and/or meeting and will feel more comfortable in your company.

Every time someone complains about not getting something on here the further away that goal will get.

By *all Guy 00Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

On here or in real life?

On here just an introduction, pleasantries, compliments, make effort, take interest…

In real life I’d definitely go with a dick pic! Mines set as screensaver, saves time"

over a year ago

People don't come here looking for the good in people, they come for hot folks to shag

The thing is you need to be good AND hot to get anywhere

Good on its own doesn't cut it here

In the main

By *all Guy 00Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

"People don't come here looking for the good in people, they come for hot folks to shag

The thing is you need to be good AND hot to get

anywhere

So this site then should not allow the not good looking ones on here !!

In the main"

over a year ago

"If you have to remind people that you are a good guy or a nice person it's often a sign that you are projecting a different image.

Otherwise why would you need to tell people if they can already see by your demeanor or your actions that you are indeed one.

If you are consistent in your approach with pics, bio, messages and forum interaction it gives a much broader picture of who you really are and people will be more relaxed about chatting and/or meeting and will feel more comfortable in your company.

Every time someone complains about not getting something on here the further away that goal will get."

I have to see I agree with you about the "good, nice genuine nice guy" schtick! It's boring and meaningless.

over a year ago

"People don't come here looking for the good in people, they come for hot folks to shag

anywhere

In the main"

Everybody should be welcomed here

I just think you need to tailor your expectations accordingly

I fully accept there are 25,000 other guys here who folks would sooner shag before me, which is why I don't crib about it

The cribbing in itself is unattractive, even if you recognise that it comes from a point of frustration

By *igBobby82 OP   Man
over a year ago

Hartlepool

Well I'm surprised by the difference in responses. Some people happy to give some encouragement, some happy to try and tear people down. Interesting approaches. I apologise to anyone I've offended. Just felt a little sorry for myself this morning. I certainly won't be making the same mistake again. Cant delete this forum. Wish I could. Good luck to you all.

By *all Guy 00Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

anywhere

In the main

I fully accept there are 25,000 other guys here who folks would sooner shag before me, which is why I don't crib about it

The cribbing in itself is unattractive, even if you recognise that it comes from a point of frustration "

Oh I do not going to get to meet a stunner. Know my limits.

Trying to change my outlook here

over a year ago

anywhere

In the main

The cribbing in itself is unattractive, even if you recognise that it comes from a point of frustration

Oh I do not going to get to meet a stunner. Know my limits.

Trying to change my outlook here"

Go bi like me

Then you can have fellas knocking ya back as well as women

By *itan1000Man
over a year ago

hastings

Welcome to my world but swinging is defo not the be-all and end-all

over a year ago

"As people have said...10 verifications in 5 months is pretty good going despite a pandemic going on.

Patience is the key on this site.

Kind words"

What are your Friday night plans?

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Join in with forum/cam room chat o/p lots of different topics. Good luck!

By *rouble MeWoman
over a year ago

Your Hotlist

Hoping for more action?

Last veri last Sunday..

over a year ago

Dude seriously this is my 2nd time on this site in 3 years, in total I've been on here for 2 years an I've only had 1 meet. You can't moan about your 10 verifications to my 0.

Post new Message to Thread