Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Trouble getting photo verified

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My friend has made an account she has done all the normal things but the last step is to get photo verified before being allowed to use the site. She has sent the picture as requested yesterday at 2 o’clock and it has still not been verified.

We have sent numerous messages to admin and no reply.

Has anyone got any advice to try.

We have used different phones different WiFi’s different mobile data’s and still not working.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why are you so involved with helping her? Sounds a bit fishy if you keep messaging admin for her, just lwt her do it?

over a year ago

Be patient mine took 24 hours

over a year ago

She’s a close friend. There’s no issues with helping.

She has sent messages to admin her self. I said I will put a post up to see if anyone can give advice.

over a year ago

"Why are you so involved with helping her? Sounds a bit fishy if you keep messaging admin for her, just lwt her do it?"

What's "fishy" about helping a friend?? It's good that she has someone who knows the site already!

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

"She’s a close friend. There’s no issues with helping.

She has sent messages to admin her self. I said I will put a post up to see if anyone can give advice. "

As she isn't able to, it's a nice thing to do for a friend.

over a year ago

More people should be nice in the world might be a better place then lol

over a year ago

Check photo format ok etc

over a year ago

"Check photo format ok etc "

As far as the site said the photo was submitted. I’m guessing that doesn’t mean it’s been rejected. Iv never seen this issue with the site ever before tbh

over a year ago

I am nice, just not very trusting.

over a year ago

Maybe with the holidays the admins and moderators have been busy with their own lives? Think I’d just calm down stop sending messages and allow them to catch up over the next few days. She can still use the site

over a year ago

"Maybe with the holidays the admins and moderators have been busy with their own lives? Think I’d just calm down stop sending messages and allow them to catch up over the next few days. She can still use the site "

She can’t get into the site at all. For new registration now you have to be photo verified before using the site. Seems to be a new thing that has only changed in the last few days.

By *ehindHerEyesCouple
over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

"Maybe with the holidays the admins and moderators have been busy with their own lives? Think I’d just calm down stop sending messages and allow them to catch up over the next few days. She can still use the site

She can’t get into the site at all. For new registration now you have to be photo verified before using the site. Seems to be a new thing that has only changed in the last few days. "

As someone said it's the holidays, give them a chance to approve...

Also did she set it up on your WiFi as I know there has been issues with multiple accounts on one ip address

Tg x

By *ehindHerEyesCouple
over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

I’m not sure I can offer any advice on this OP other than she needs to bide her time.

Let’s not forget that Mods do this for free so it’s when they have the time. I know they were looking for more photo mods not that long ago so heaven only knows how many pics they have to go through each day.

I actually love this post OP and the fact you are trying to help out a friend that can’t help herself for the reasons you’ve explained

This is what Fab is about. Supporting each other rather than tearing down.

Beard

over a year ago

"I’m not sure I can offer any advice on this OP other than she needs to bide her time.

Let’s not forget that Mods do this for free so it’s when they have the time. I know they were looking for more photo mods not that long ago so heaven only knows how many pics they have to go through each day.

I actually love this post OP and the fact you are trying to help out a friend that can’t help herself for the reasons you’ve explained

Beard "

Do they really wow fair play to them I never knew that. It stated when submitting the pic that it would be within the hour. But yeah like you say bide the time there may be a back log.

Thanks for the advice and response.

By *ehindHerEyesCouple
over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

"I’m not sure I can offer any advice on this OP other than she needs to bide her time.

Beard

Do they really wow fair play to them I never knew that. It stated when submitting the pic that it would be within the hour. But yeah like you say bide the time there may be a back log.

Thanks for the advice and response. "

No problem

over a year ago

"My friend has made an account she has done all the normal things but the last step is to get photo verified before being allowed to use the site. She has sent the picture as requested yesterday at 2 o’clock and it has still not been verified.

We have used different phones different WiFi’s different mobile data’s and still not working. "

Could you re-submit the pic or does it stop you saying you already have?

Complete technophobe here but it was just a thought. I’m a big believer in switching it off and on again with fingers crossed when it comes to phones/WiFi/laptops etc

- possible the first pic submission went wrong maybe ? xx

over a year ago

Is this asking for a friend or really asking for a friend

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

There is nothing fishy. I have done the same for a friend of mine.it worked too.

over a year ago

"Maybe with the holidays the admins and moderators have been busy with their own lives? Think I’d just calm down stop sending messages and allow them to catch up over the next few days. She can still use the site

She can’t get into the site at all. For new registration now you have to be photo verified before using the site. Seems to be a new thing that has only changed in the last few days. "

Hmm, I made a new profile earlier purely to check for someone, had no trouble using the site, not even photo verified - has she verified her email address? Go to email, open email from fab and tapped the given link? That logs her back in….

over a year ago

She can’t get into the site at all. For new registration now you have to be photo verified before using the site. Seems to be a new thing that has only changed in the last few days.

Hmm, I made a new profile earlier purely to check for someone, had no trouble using the site, not even photo verified - has she verified her email address? Go to email, open email from fab and tapped the given link? That logs her back in…. "

My new profile has since been deleted by me

over a year ago

"My friend has made an account she has done all the normal things but the last step is to get photo verified before being allowed to use the site. She has sent the picture as requested yesterday at 2 o’clock and it has still not been verified.

We have used different phones different WiFi’s different mobile data’s and still not working.

Could you re-submit the pic or does it stop you saying you already have?

Complete technophobe here but it was just a thought. I’m a big believer in switching it off and on again with fingers crossed when it comes to phones/WiFi/laptops etc

- possible the first pic submission went wrong maybe ? xx"

Hi

We have tried everything so far. Turned everything off and on including WiFi. Switched to mobile data still not work. Used different WiFi’s still nothing. I have never seen this issue before. Where as normally the site lets a new person straight on then get verified after. But on this occasion it wants the verify picture first before letting her use the site. Iv used this site for years and never came across this.

over a year ago

"Is this asking for a friend or really asking for a friend "

Thanks for the advice ??

over a year ago

Hmm, I made a new profile earlier purely to check for someone, had no trouble using the site, not even photo verified - has she verified her email address? Go to email, open email from fab and tapped the given link? That logs her back in…. "

This is why I’m asking for advice. I have used the site many times over the years and never had this issue.

She hasn’t received an email yet as she can not get onto the site at all until the picture has been verified.

over a year ago

It took ages when I had to do it last time, she just had to be patient unfortunately.

By *xploring_FunWoman
over a year ago

Coventry

I had to photo verify before I could use the site when I came back. Think it does that every so many times.

I’d redo the pic carefully and send it - my first pic was rejected but I didn’t get an email or anything saying so.

over a year ago

"I had to photo verify before I could use the site when I came back. Think it does that every so many times.

I’d redo the pic carefully and send it - my first pic was rejected but I didn’t get an email or anything saying so."

Hi thank you for the response. We have done her pic a few times with black permanent marker in big writing her hands are clear in pics. Just a waiting game I think for her.

By *ickJMan
over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

I think the photo verification is done by an actual human person, so they may have a long list to get through or be busy with another job. I think mine took 24 hours or so.

over a year ago

We have used different phones different WiFi’s different mobile data’s and still not working. "

admin never reply to you only to ban you from the forums but when you ask why they don't get bak to you. Annoyingly

Post new Message to Thread