Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

ffs just read on Internet

Jump to newest

By *asterR and slut maya OP   Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Woman who made 37 grand a week selling her farts in a jar at 750 a jar been taken into hospital because she fucked up her digestive system and nearly had a heart attack .unbelievable but true .

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

Guess supply couldn’t meet the demand

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

"Woman who made 37 grand a week selling her farts in a jar at 750 a jar been taken into hospital because she fucked up her digestive system and nearly had a heart attack .unbelievable but true ."

I don't think that has anything to do with farting in a jar

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

I know that the first day of January felt like the first day of spring, because it was so warm at 16ºc, but this story sounds just like the first day of April.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Woman who made 37 grand a week selling her farts in a jar at 750 a jar been taken into hospital because she fucked up her digestive system and nearly had a heart attack .unbelievable but true ."
£750 a jar and how many farms do you get in a jar ?? How do you get it in the jar without it escaping b4 you get the lid on ?

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

What are your sources?

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

"Woman who made 37 grand a week selling her farts in a jar at 750 a jar been taken into hospital because she fucked up her digestive system and nearly had a heart attack .unbelievable but true .£750 a jar and how many farms do you get in a jar ?? How do you get it in the jar without it escaping b4 you get the lid on ? "

The mind boggles, as did her bowels.

over a year ago

According to the story I read she went to the hospital with chest pains that turned out to be trapped wind not a heart attack.

Then again that was on the Daily Mail website (I was sent a link) and tbh if they said the sky was blue I'd go outside to check.

Mr

By *orny PTMan
over a year ago

Peterborough

I'd say I've heard it all but(t), in 1979 a certain Leonard Rossiter, Rigsby of Rising Damp fame, starred in a short film called "Le Pantomane", about a guy who could fart on command and even went on stage to demonstrate this skill.

X Factor has nothing on this. PFFF!

This was based on a true story.

over a year ago

How do we know all the farts were hers? Could have been some fake ones in there, like a dog fart instead.

over a year ago

That stinks for her!

By *emma HoldenTV/TS
over a year ago

Ramsey

And we only blame cattle for global warming? Does the woman not care about her carbon footprint & methane emissions ffs?

Post new Message to Thread