over a year ago

Fareham

"Where."

Good point. BBC i-Player

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yron69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Fareham

Genuinely scary and enough to make any sane person to be extremely wary going on social media.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Genuinely scary and enough to make any sane person to be extremely wary going on social media."

I'll look it up.

By *ecadent_DevonMan
over a year ago

Okehampton

It was very good. Thank you OP. As someone that doesn’t use social media (aside from fab, which I think in general is very well moderated), I am often aghast at the rage that SM seems to generate.

Although the programme doesn’t draw many conclusions or suggestions on how to “fix” the rage it does highlight the interactions and causes of that rage.

By *yron69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Fareham

"It was very good. Thank you OP. As someone that doesn’t use social media (aside from fab, which I think in general is very well moderated), I am often aghast at the rage that SM seems to generate.

Although the programme doesn’t draw many conclusions or suggestions on how to “fix” the rage it does highlight the interactions and causes of that rage. "

You’re welcome.

Yes I noticed it was short on conclusions except give it a break.

But I’ve in my time been the centre of outrage over poorly thought out comments. Nothing really bad except trolls jumping upon them . You then see others pile in. Can be quite disturbing at times.

Mind you on The Guardian someone did threaten to knife me!

Post new Message to Thread