Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cross dressing

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm happy to embrace all types of sexuality but browsing through latest public pics noted 3 things 1. Despite what us men want to think all cocks are the same 2. Most pics are of cocks and 3. Is there a bigger turn off than hairy men in sexy women's underwear?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

1. Cocks aren’t all the same

2. Yeah a lot of cocks on profiles but I see it as a good filter.

3. Personally not a fan.

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

1. No,not all cocks are the same. There are some more appealing than others.

2. Most pics are not of cocks. A lot are, but not most.

3. That's subjective. I think there are bigger turn offs, but at the same time that doesn't turn me on.

Good assessment there OP.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Hairy men in lingerie can be sexy as fuck. It's all about attitude.

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

"I'm happy to embrace all types of sexuality but browsing through latest public pics noted 3 things 1. Despite what us men want to think all cocks are the same 2. Most pics are of cocks and 3. Is there a bigger turn off than hairy men in sexy women's underwear?"

1. They’re not.

2. They’re not.

3. HPW get a lot of flack on this site. However it’s how I started (just wearing lingerie) and the majority of other TV’s. I have seen pictures of very masculine men wearing lingerie and they look fantastic. So certainly some guys do look great in lingerie. It’s also often said on these forums to not ‘kink shame’ something I totally agree with.

So I hope you’ll understand Op, it’s nothing to do with you, what some guys choose to do or show on their profiles and if you don’t like it, don’t look at it.

Post new Message to Thread