FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Are there women that fancy Slim guys or is it all about the Athletic bod these days

Jump to newest

By *Dreamz OP   Man
over a year ago

Leicester

Staying months without getting even a serious reply is depressing on here I must say

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You absolutely do not need athletic body to get people to meet you or interact with you or here. Most of the guys the end up feeling like they've had success on here have put a lot of effort into their profiles and messages.

By *Dreamz OP   Man
over a year ago

Leicester

Okay thanks

But How do you mean by putting a lot on their profile please?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

From my observation, men are outnumbered on here so therefore you may be overlooked/ignored without any given reason

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

"Okay thanks

But How do you mean by putting a lot on their profile please? "

She means that the most athletic guy on here could still majorly struggle on here if his profile is off putting

By *Dreamz OP   Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"From my observation, men are outnumbered on here so therefore you may be overlooked/ignored without any given reason "

Prolly so ?????

By *Dreamz OP   Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"Okay thanks

She means that the most athletic guy on here could still majorly struggle on here if his profile is off putting"

How do one put up a good profile aside putting his pics of maybe him and prolly of his cock as well, then some write ups to tell who you’re a little or your likes and dislikes. I understand some women on here don’t even like to see a cock pic even it’s on your profile while some women do love to see them as well. For me this is a fabbing site and not a dating site, which are two different stuffs

By *ablo minibar123Woman
over a year ago

"Okay thanks

She means that the most athletic guy on here could still majorly struggle on here if his profile is off putting

How do one put up a good profile aside putting his pics of maybe him and prolly of his cock as well, then some write ups to tell who you’re a little or your likes and dislikes. I understand some women on here don’t even like to see a cock pic even it’s on your profile while some women do love to see them as well. For me this is a fabbing site and not a dating site, which are two different stuffs "

Well you've been on here months without many replies so I can only assume that the profile you have is not working well is it?

Maybe search for forum threads on profile improvement and take note of what ladies suggest if that's who you are trying to attract

By *Dreamz OP   Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"Okay thanks

How do one put up a good profile aside putting his pics of maybe him and prolly of his cock as well, then some write ups to tell who you’re a little or your likes and dislikes. I understand some women on here don’t even like to see a cock pic even it’s on your profile while some women do love to see them as well. For me this is a fabbing site and not a dating site, which are two different stuffs

Well you've been on here months without many replies so I can only assume that the profile you have is not working well is it?

Maybe search for forum threads on profile improvement and take note of what ladies suggest if that's who you are trying to attract"

That’s fine. Thank you

Post new Message to Thread