Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Sisters

Jump to newest

By *yron69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Fareham

Guys what does it mean to you having had sisters?

I had four, only boy. Opinions..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Having to piss in the kitchen sink in the mornings as I could never get in the bathroom, carnage

over a year ago

Iv 3 sisters and 1 brother. Im the eldest and the sisters are all alot harder work than my brother thats for sure. But sayin that I'm closer to my sisters than my brother I looked after them when they were younger and now they tend to try and look after me when I let them or should I say they mother me or try lol

over a year ago

"Having to piss in the kitchen sink in the mornings as I could never get in the bathroom, carnage "
hope you took the dishes out first ??

By *yron69 OP   Man
over a year ago

Fareham

"Having to piss in the kitchen sink in the mornings as I could never get in the bathroom, carnage hope you took the dishes out first ??"

Lol

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

2 older sisters. I reckon that resulted in me not caring about looking overly manly in the traditional sense. They helped me understand that it's ok to be vulnerable and show emotion and they always took an interest in talking to me if something was wrong that I didn't get with my older brother with whom I had a more banter type relationship. They did also teach me to have a good fashion sense which helped

over a year ago

1 older and 1 younger for me all I remember they were messy, always took ages doing everything and generally a pain in the ass but we were close when we became adults

Post new Message to Thread