Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Can you tell if she fakes an orgasn.

Jump to newest

By *attoo Lover. OP   Man
over a year ago

newcastle

Do you think you can tell if a girl fakes it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Most men probably couldn't

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I honestly wouldn't care. If she felt she needed to fake it she clearly wasn't having any fun and just wanted it to be over.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

I think I’d know, but why someone would fake it is a mystery. I’m really aware of subtle things, core muscles, pupils dilating, lips swelling it’s not just about vocals, and often my hands over her mouth anyway

By *ikesEmBigMan
over a year ago

Herts

If they're faking it then they're idiots

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I don't as many could tell as they think they could, not really.

I've been asked before "how many times did you cum?"

Well none actually.

Other times I've got very vocal coz it's hurt and they thought that was me having an orgasm. No mate, I'm trying to pull away coz my cervix is taking a beating and my words dont work coz it's knocked the wind outta me, not coz I'm so sensitive from cumming.

I've faked before many moons ago to get things over with.

over a year ago

I could with my ex. There were things that she wouldn't have been able to fake that she did during orgasm

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"If they're faking it then they're idiots"

Or bored and want to bring him to an end. One persons orgasm often makes the other have one. I would imagine sex workers fake it all the time

over a year ago

newcastle

I couldnt agree more and id like to think id be able to tell too.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"If they're faking it then they're idiots

Or bored and want to bring him to an end. One persons orgasm often makes the other have one. I would imagine sex workers fake it all the time "

That's very true. There are lots of peeps who "hold on" until the person they're banging has cum. They almost feel they've then earned their own orgasm and let go.

Defo happened with me before now.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I have. Have they noticed? No. Too busy getting their own rocks off, which is why it was faked.

I can’t be arsed tutoring men I may never see again in the art of giving me an orgasm. Sometimes I’m happy just to be penetrated by a warm Willy. The orgasm isn’t always the goal.

over a year ago

"I have. Have they noticed? No. Too busy getting their own rocks off, which is why it was faked.

I can’t be arsed tutoring men I may never see again in the art of giving me an orgasm. Sometimes I’m happy just to be penetrated by a warm Willy. The orgasm isn’t always the goal."

*waves a warm willy @ you*

By *heonix_flamesWoman
over a year ago

Midlands

No man has ever noticed when I’ve faked it and I’ve faked it a lot. Maybe that makes me an idiot, but maybe it just means that the guys I were with were making no effort with me and I wasn’t enjoying myself.

over a year ago

Men think they can tell. My experience is that they can’t.

It’s funny when they say they can tell

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

If using fingers then usually yes as you can feel the internal contractions.

If using my dick or some other toy then no.

Ultimately though if they want to fake it, thats on them.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"I have. Have they noticed? No. Too busy getting their own rocks off, which is why it was faked.

I can’t be arsed tutoring men I may never see again in the art of giving me an orgasm. Sometimes I’m happy just to be penetrated by a warm Willy. The orgasm isn’t always the goal.

*waves a warm willy @ you*"

My favourite kind!

over a year ago

newcastle

Thankyou for your honesty.

I dont get sex without effort just seems like a pointless waise of energy, if you going to do it do it to your best of ability as they say. but i know their are some people that dont put the effort in.

over a year ago

newcastle

So why fake it if your happy to be penetrated and its not the goal.

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

They obviously can't, or they wouldn't ask after they've finished. I don't make much noise but there are physical signs.

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Wow! x

By *aseMan
over a year ago

Gourock

Not bothered if she does

over a year ago

newcastle

Haha love this so true.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

The amount of men who loudly and proudly proclaim that "the lady always comes first" and that women always orgasm with them I'd be amazed if all men can tell if a woman is faking it.

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

I was going to but I just can't...

By *issYeuxBleusWoman
over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

I may be an idiot then. I used to fake orgasms with an ex for an easy life and to get it over with. If I didn’t have sex with him he’d kick off, and it wasn’t worth the upset. (Hence why he’s now an ex)

He could never tell I was faking.

Nowadays, I’m more than happy to tell someone they’re not doing it right, or to try it another way etc. it doesn’t mean I’m not enjoying myself, and an orgasm for me isn’t the be all and end all, I find pleasure in all things sexual, if they get offended by me making suggestions then they’re not worth the effort. Every body is different and it takes time and patience to learn how to satisfy an individual. (Unless you’re one of those lucky buggers who can orgasm at any point )

So my name is MYB and i’m an idiot

By *il sub princessWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

I have unfortunately had to speed things along by making the man believe he has given me the best orgasm, when in reality I'm bored. They have always left feeling amazing, I just don't see them again

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Who cares, I always blast my load.

over a year ago

Can she tell if I fake it?

*i am a pretty good performer

over a year ago

"Men think they can tell. My experience is that they can’t.

It’s funny when they say they can tell "

This made me smile, this is so true. Sorry guys.

Spent many years faking with my ex and on meets, nobody had a clue. It got to the point I don't think I even knew as it had become the norm. Then a lovely on lady decided to change that, maybe she knew because she had been doing the same. I'm glad she did.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"So why fake it if your happy to be penetrated and its not the goal."

Because most men don’t react reasonably to being told that they didn’t actually make you cum.

Did you know there are some men out there who count out loud the number of orgasms they (think) they have given you? Like 1, 2 that was definitely 3, 4…. all in one session.

Now whilst I’m sure there are women who cum that easily and that many times in one session, I’m pretty sure it’s not standard.

Now imagine telling that stud that you didn’t even reach 1….

That would go down like the Titanic.

over a year ago

I'm an idiot than. When I was in my early 20s if I always faked cumming, I was glad of the intimacy and there was no real emotion in it for me. As long as the guy got off I was happy.

Rest of my 20/30 had no sex so didn't need to. Joined here and thankfully because can be open with guys on here, I don't cum or orgasm but the sex is better and I enjoy it a helluva lot more.

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

"I may be an idiot then. I used to fake orgasms with an ex for an easy life and to get it over with. If I didn’t have sex with him he’d kick off, and it wasn’t worth the upset. (Hence why he’s now an ex)

Nowadays, I’m more than happy to tell someone they’re not doing it right, or to try it another way etc. it doesn’t mean I’m not enjoying myself, and an orgasm for me isn’t the be all and end all, I find pleasure in all things sexual, if they get offended by me making suggestions then they’re not worth the effort. Every body is different and it takes time and patience to learn how to satisfy an individual. (Unless you’re one of those lucky buggers who can orgasm at any point )

So my name is MYB and i’m an idiot "

It’s not always the guy “not doing it right’ some women take a very long time, even by themselves and some women struggle to orgasm at all through penetration. Some women cum almost instantly as you penetrate them or hit the spot for 10-15 mins and can repeat easily if you do the same . Guys are the same I imagine, I know I can sometimes take a couple hours especially after the first but we can laugh and take time out , I have very little control over when my decides he’s ready!!!! I’d never fake it though and if someone I was with did , they can just be gone, not my type.

By *issYeuxBleusWoman
over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

"So why fake it if your happy to be penetrated and its not the goal.

Because most men don’t react reasonably to being told that they didn’t actually make you cum."

Nail on the head!

over a year ago

I’d rather be led to what will help achieve your orgasm than leave me thinking I’ve done a good ‘job’. Great sex comes from good communication.

By *issYeuxBleusWoman
over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

"I may be an idiot then. I used to fake orgasms with an ex for an easy life and to get it over with. If I didn’t have sex with him he’d kick off, and it wasn’t worth the upset. (Hence why he’s now an ex)

So my name is MYB and i’m an idiot

It’s not always the guy “not doing it right’ some women take a very long time, even by themselves and some women struggle to orgasm at all through penetration. Some women cum almost instantly as you penetrate them or hit the spot for 10-15 mins and can repeat easily if you do the same . Guys are the same I imagine, I know I can sometimes take a couple hours especially after the first but we can laugh and take time out , I have very little control over when my decides he’s ready!!!! I’d never fake it though and if someone I was with did , they can just be gone, not my type."

Not doing it right for me. I can’t speak for every other woman. So that’s why I said I’ve no problem telling them rather than fake it now. I’d rather have an orgasm, believe me.

By *3nsesMan
over a year ago

Dublin

I probably couldn't. Not something I've much interest in. If they want to fake it them that's their decision.

over a year ago

This thread was a bit of a sad read. Lots of good points made but still sad. Comments from some guys along the lines of, ‘well im not bothered if she does’. Seems a bit selfish.

Both people should be trying to make each other feel good and enjoy sex, otherwise whats the point. Communicating and learning from each other.

over a year ago

newcastle

"This thread was a bit of a sad read. Lots of good points made but still sad. Comments from some guys along the lines of, ‘well im not bothered if she does’. Seems a bit selfish.

Both people should be trying to make each other feel good and enjoy sex, otherwise whats the point. Communicating and learning from each other.

"

Yes i love this.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"This thread was a bit of a sad read. Lots of good points made but still sad. Comments from some guys along the lines of, ‘well im not bothered if she does’. Seems a bit selfish.

"

Exactly, feel good and enjoy sex. At no point should orgasm trump enjoyment and lead others to physically hurt you because they've got so fucking rough in an attempt to get ya to orgasm.

Feeling like a human being rather than a challenge is likely to get me to orgasm..... Once they've gone and I get myself off, instead of sitting in the shower with a swollen cunt, feeling like shit coz I've picked another moron.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I've told you all about the time a guy was so upset that I hadn't had an orgasm that despite the fact I was already dressed he rushed off to get his wife's wand...

The moment had long since passed as it does for me if there's an interruption for mundane things like getting dressed and I had genuinely enjoyed myself.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"I've told you all about the time a guy was so upset that I hadn't had an orgasm that despite the fact I was already dressed he rushed off to get his wife's wand...

The moment had long since passed as it does for me if there's an interruption for mundane things like getting dressed and I had genuinely enjoyed myself. "

That's the shitter tho ain't it. Half the time it's their attitude about it that turns what was a decent time up until that point to a sour one.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"I've told you all about the time a guy was so upset that I hadn't had an orgasm that despite the fact I was already dressed he rushed off to get his wife's wand...

The moment had long since passed as it does for me if there's an interruption for mundane things like getting dressed and I had genuinely enjoyed myself.

That's the shitter tho ain't it. Half the time it's their attitude about it that turns what was a decent time up until that point to a sour one."

Yes. I was quite happy, I told him I was quite happy, his social conditioning told him that I couldn't be.

I really wish everyone could be honest about this stuff and everyone could therefore accept that what came out of people's mouth is the truth.

By *j72Man
over a year ago

Trowbridge

Personally would rather know and work together to try and make it happen next time. Life is about learning and you can't get better at anything if you think you're already brilliant.

That said I've faked it a couple of times. Won't go into graphic details on how

over a year ago

I'm not sure I could tell if an orgasm was faked or not. Making a woman orgasm isn't the main goal for me, but to enjoy each others bodies and getting to know each other, communicating to each other of what's good, and what's not working for them. All about learning I guess.

over a year ago

"Do you think you can tell if a girl fakes it? "

I wouldn't know what to look for cos it's never happened

over a year ago

"Do you think you can tell if a girl fakes it?

I wouldn't know what to look for cos it's never happened "

Smooth

By *r SproutMan
over a year ago

the middle somewhere

If she orgasms in the 30 seconds it takes to finish I would be convinced she was faking it

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"If she orgasms in the 30 seconds it takes to finish I would be convinced she was faking it "

over a year ago

Smooth "

To be honest I've been having sex with the same person for 30 years and I still don't always know if she's got off or not.

Sometimes I don't think she has and she tells me she's had several. Other times I think we're done and she's still got work to finish

So I don't think I'm the best judge.

By *ooBulMan
over a year ago

Missin’ Yo’ Kissin’

Not unless you can read women's minds all of a sudden.....

They are also individual, different from one another & don't come with an instruction manual!

over a year ago

Smooth

To be honest I've been having sex with the same person for 30 years and I still don't always know if she's got off or not.

Sometimes I don't think she has and she tells me she's had several. Other times I think we're done and she's still got work to finish

So I don't think I'm the best judge."

Again as I said with my post a little further up, I think it's not great to have your sole purpose to make a woman orgasm, and I don't mean that to be just all about get your nut and never mind her. But as long as you are enjoying yourselves being intimate in the moment(s).

There's certainly times where I haven't been able to orgasm, but would class as being up there in some of best sex I've had.. if that makes sense.

over a year ago

In the past yes, when it has been too long and I'm either sore or the libido has gone.

Recently, no. If I'm not there, you'll have to just work harder. Or I'll tell you I need a break.

I don't see the point anymore of it

over a year ago

Women have not had to fake it with me because it's obvious we aren't always chasing an orgasm as some sort of Holy Grail. It's the fun we are having in the moment, wherever and however it ends.

I'd hope any woman would be comfortable enough with me to know it isn't necessary to do so.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

They've all seemed in pure delight so yes I can tell they all faked it

over a year ago

Noone has ever been able to tell when I have faked it.

Conversely I don't bother any more. If I'm not having fun I try to explain why, nothing changes then I put a stop to things.

over a year ago

"They've all seemed in pure delight so yes I can tell they all faked it "

over a year ago

Nope......but I always hope she liked it either way

over a year ago

I don't believe I've ever had a girl fake it. I'm persistant

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

I think sometimes theres to much pressure for woman to cum some men are totally obessed with it, "ive never been with a woman thats never cum and i make u cum that for sure" not sure why men think its the most important thing to achieve in sex ,as enjoyment and cumming are totally different things

over a year ago

"Women have not had to fake it with me because it's obvious we aren't always chasing an orgasm as some sort of Holy Grail. It's the fun we are having in the moment, wherever and however it ends.

I'd hope any woman would be comfortable enough with me to know it isn't necessary to do so."

You're just fuckin ace mate

over a year ago

"I think sometimes theres to much pressure for woman to cum some men are totally obessed with it, "ive never been with a woman thats never cum and i make u cum that for sure" not sure why men think its the most important thing to achieve in sex ,as enjoyment and cumming are totally different things "

I've not always made a girl orgasm and was told it's not always about that. SO I listened and learned.

over a year ago

"I think sometimes theres to much pressure for woman to cum some men are totally obessed with it, "ive never been with a woman thats never cum and i make u cum that for sure" not sure why men think its the most important thing to achieve in sex ,as enjoyment and cumming are totally different things

I've not always made a girl orgasm and was told it's not always about that. SO I listened and learned. "

A lesson there for many

over a year ago

"I think sometimes theres to much pressure for woman to cum some men are totally obessed with it, "ive never been with a woman thats never cum and i make u cum that for sure" not sure why men think its the most important thing to achieve in sex ,as enjoyment and cumming are totally different things "

I don't cum with meets and don't want or need to.

Distraction works great. Make him cum and he forgets I exist so no need to fake it.

over a year ago

"I think sometimes theres to much pressure for woman to cum some men are totally obessed with it, "ive never been with a woman thats never cum and i make u cum that for sure" not sure why men think its the most important thing to achieve in sex ,as enjoyment and cumming are totally different things

I've not always made a girl orgasm and was told it's not always about that. SO I listened and learned.

A lesson there for many "

Ego's innit? Get in the way of growth.

By *uminsiderMKMan
over a year ago

St Austell

"Can she tell if I fake it?

*i am a pretty good performer "

Having seen this post, I'm going to confess that I've 'faked it' with a woman - the hotwife who I visited on-and-off for three years...

....I'd already cum in her once, and some 45 minutes or so later she was expecting me to again - except I'd fucked my own wife less than 24 hours earlier, and really couldn't manage it...

....so, ending up doggie-style as always, I went through the usual motions and made the usual noises, but didn't actually cum in her for a second time - and she apparently didn't realise, because she reacted as she usually did...

....unless, of course, she was faking it too?

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

The most important thing to me is to feel valued (if even only temporarily) appreciated, considered, respected.

If I wanna be treated like a piano to be played or a tough piece of meat that needs tenderising I'll ask for it to be that way.

over a year ago

A lesson there for many

Ego's innit? Get in the way of growth. "

Women can be just as guilty in that respect. Expecting an instant orgasm.

These days I'm just grateful if my toy stays on charge long enough

over a year ago

The most important thing to me is to feel valued (if even only temporarily) appreciated, considered, respected.

If I wanna be treated like a piano to be played or a tough piece of meat that needs tenderising I'll ask for it to be that way."

This is the thing really. Either a one night or marriage and everything in between, I couldn't do anything with someone I didn't want to. Which I guess means I value them whatever the situation or arrangement.

over a year ago

"Women have not had to fake it with me because it's obvious we aren't always chasing an orgasm as some sort of Holy Grail. It's the fun we are having in the moment, wherever and however it ends.

I'd hope any woman would be comfortable enough with me to know it isn't necessary to do so.

You're just fuckin ace mate "

Hello you handsome fellow!! I like the highway robber look.

over a year ago

Hello you handsome fellow!! I like the highway robber look. "

Your honey or your wife!!

over a year ago

I've not always made a girl orgasm and was told it's not always about that. SO I listened and learned. "

Wise man.

over a year ago

Hello you handsome fellow!! I like the highway robber look.

Your honey or your wife!!"

You can take my honey any time.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 02/01/22 15:17:52]

over a year ago

A lesson there for many

These days I'm just grateful if my toy stays on charge long enough "

If you feed him well, I'm sure your toy can remain charged for a very long time.

By *agpie and RavenMan
over a year ago

Leicester

I think I could tell if a woman faked an orgasm whilst receiving oral, they'd need amazing control of their stomach muscles to fake that reaction, along with the shaking legs. Penetrative orgasm can be easily faked.

Frank

By *andering Welsh GuyMan
over a year ago

All over the place

Yes there are things that are hard to fake, the spasms, the flushed look etc

over a year ago

why are they idiots ? They might be just tryin to make you feel good and ot like a shit lover kind of thing

over a year ago

A lesson there for many

These days I'm just grateful if my toy stays on charge long enough

If you feed him well, I'm sure your toy can remain charged for a very long time. "

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"Yes there are things that are hard to fake, the spasms, the flushed look etc"
now that depends on the intensity of the orgasms , some are little some or more intense lol

By *ed VoluptaWoman
over a year ago

Wirral.

"Yes there are things that are hard to fake, the spasms, the flushed look etc now that depends on the intensity of the orgasms , some are little some or more intense lol "

And we don't all react the same way. And certainly not every time

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"Yes there are things that are hard to fake, the spasms, the flushed look etc now that depends on the intensity of the orgasms , some are little some or more intense lol

And we don't all react the same way. And certainly not every time "

exactly this

By *isAdventure69Woman
over a year ago

Hampshire

I fear some of the replies on this thread promotes the need for some women to “fake” it .

I don’t always cum , it has nothing to do with the skills of the partners , heck I can’t always make myself cum either and I’m certainly not frigid. I’m still having a ball, enjoying every moment, wanting it to last forever but my body who is not a machine doesn’t always produce the “elusive” orgasms that seems to be expected .

Questions like “ how many times did you cum ?” Is a right mood killer, let me be ! If I wasn’t having a blast you’d soon know and found yourself on the pavement

In the same vein I have met guys that seldom cum without resorting to furiously wank, I don’t take it personally, many have been repeat friends and some I have shared with swingers girlfriends and girlie gossips confirmed that the pattern repeated itself with them too.

At the end of the day for some of us , orgasms isn’t always the priority. The pleasure of sharing intimate moments comes in many different forms

over a year ago

Smooth

So I don't think I'm the best judge.

Again as I said with my post a little further up, I think it's not great to have your sole purpose to make a woman orgasm, and I don't mean that to be just all about get your nut and never mind her. But as long as you are enjoying yourselves being intimate in the moment(s).

There's certainly times where I haven't been able to orgasm, but would class as being up there in some of best sex I've had.. if that makes sense."

I think our situation is maybe different to most commenting in that we don't have any hang ups or feel like we need to prove anything to each other.

If she doesn't get off from whatever we've done together she just finishes the job off herself.

I see a fair few people saying orgasm isn't the be all and end all etc. but I know for certain she wouldn't agree with that (for her).

By *onnie 90Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Really? Please do explain why.

over a year ago

Love how men think they can tell

By *lex199169Man
over a year ago

tamworth

I like to think yes I could. there would be a server lack of eye rolling and non of the really good grippy pushy sensation

over a year ago

"Love how men think they can tell "

Oh theres some terrible actors out there.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

I have no idea, it's something I have never done.

By *onnie 90Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"If they're faking it then they're idiotswhy are they idiots ? They might be just tryin to make you feel good and ot like a shit lover kind of thing "

That's probably his issue.

over a year ago

"I like to think yes I could. there would be a server lack of eye rolling and non of the really good grippy pushy sensation "

Roll your eyes, twitch of the leg, squeeze of the pelvic floor muscles, heavier breathing, slight arch of the back, intake of breath....yeah can fake all those.

over a year ago

"Love how men think they can tell

"

I'm an amazing actress

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Love how men think they can tell "

Yep.

Get a bit sweaty.

Do those kegels.

Do a bit of breathing (not too exaggerated mind, got to make it believable).

Roll those eyes a bit, ya know, in sexual ecstasy soooooo strong you're leaving your body through your vagina.

Tremble those thighs a bit. God he's so damn good he makes your legs go funny.

(Note to any men who have put their willies in me recently, you're fine. Not faked one for some time now. Years in fact)

Definitely the pressure to orgasm that made me fake it before. Like sex isn't fun in itself, it has to become a performative art of what you're doing rather than who you're with.

over a year ago

"I like to think yes I could. there would be a server lack of eye rolling and non of the really good grippy pushy sensation "

Love that description, grippy and pushy

By *lex199169Man
over a year ago

tamworth

"I like to think yes I could. there would be a server lack of eye rolling and non of the really good grippy pushy sensation

Roll your eyes, twitch of the leg, squeeze of the pelvic floor muscles, heavier breathing, slight arch of the back, intake of breath....yeah can fake all those."

Yes you can fake a passport to but it’s difficult to get all the _ases covered at once. Surely there’s no need to fake it unless you really just want to break track and get the hell out of there anyway.

over a year ago

"I like to think yes I could. there would be a server lack of eye rolling and non of the really good grippy pushy sensation

Roll your eyes, twitch of the leg, squeeze of the pelvic floor muscles, heavier breathing, slight arch of the back, intake of breath....yeah can fake all those.

Yes you can fake a passport to but it’s difficult to get all the _ases covered at once. Surely there’s no need to fake it unless you really just want to break track and get the hell out of there anyway. "

Multitasking...comes easy to us females

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

Does someone want to fake a orgasm for me so I can tell in the future?

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Honestly, probably not but I hope it wouldn't come (hehe) to that. Ideally she would be open with me and tell me what I'm doing wrong or what she wants me to focus on

over a year ago

"Does someone want to fake a orgasm for me so I can tell in the future? "

Hi...

By *lex199169Man
over a year ago

tamworth

Yes you can fake a passport to but it’s difficult to get all the _ases covered at once. Surely there’s no need to fake it unless you really just want to break track and get the hell out of there anyway.

Multitasking...comes easy to us females "

And some of us modern men like to think that maybe just maybe we’ve torn down some of these stereotypes and are equally as good at multi tasking…… I mean, take the pokey bum wank for example

over a year ago

"Does someone want to fake a orgasm for me so I can tell in the future? "

We will need to be sat on your cock to give you the full experience

over a year ago

And some of us modern men like to think that maybe just maybe we’ve torn down some of these stereotypes and are equally as good at multi tasking…… I mean, take the pokey bum wank for example"

You were the one that said it was difficult

By *lex199169Man
over a year ago

tamworth

And some of us modern men like to think that maybe just maybe we’ve torn down some of these stereotypes and are equally as good at multi tasking…… I mean, take the pokey bum wank for example

You were the one that said it was difficult "

Difficult the opposite of understanding and persistence I guess

over a year ago

"If they're faking it then they're idiotswhy are they idiots ? They might be just tryin to make you feel good and ot like a shit lover kind of thing

That's probably his issue."

maybe who knows

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

"Does someone want to fake a orgasm for me so I can tell in the future?

We will need to be sat on your cock to give you the full experience "

I'm happy with that

over a year ago

Difficult the opposite of understanding and persistence I guess"

It's at this point I'd be faking an orgasm...

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

We will need to be sat on your cock to give you the full experience "

Should we be forming an orderly queue?

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

Hi..."

I'll take that as you offering

over a year ago

Hi...

I'll take that as you offering "

Yes, yes it was.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

Should we be forming an orderly queue? "

Yes please, I need to experience a few different fake orgasms from different people to get good knowledge

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

Yes please, I need to experience a few different fake orgasms from different people to get good knowledge "

Good idea - do you have a lab coat and a clip board for notes?

By *ucka39Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

It depends upon circumstances but if I was indulging I'd feel it never mind hear it

By *lex199169Man
over a year ago

tamworth

It's at this point I'd be faking an orgasm..."

And off I go to continue reading my original 1970’s copy of the joy of sex that I found while Christmas present hunting I’m my parents room whilst I was 10. Well played

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

Yes please, I need to experience a few different fake orgasms from different people to get good knowledge

Good idea - do you have a lab coat and a clip board for notes? "

I don't have a lab coat but I know someone I can borrow one from

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

Hi...

I'll take that as you offering

Yes, yes it was."

By *londenewcoupleCouple
over a year ago

Stafford

Well Venus gushes everywhere so she can’t fake it!

over a year ago

It's at this point I'd be faking an orgasm...

And off I go to continue reading my original 1970’s copy of the joy of sex that I found while Christmas present hunting I’m my parents room whilst I was 10. Well played "

By *ynecplCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

I would know if Alexis faked her orgasm with me but that is because we have been together 30 years. With other females no I very much doubt it.

over a year ago

Hey I've done because I was too tired and they don't notice so I don't see why we would for women. We've all cum before. We know how to pretend to do it

over a year ago

If she changes channels on the telly during sex, there's a good chance she's faking it...

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"If she changes channels on the telly during sex, there's a good chance she's faking it..."

By *oreThanCurvyWoman
over a year ago

Bucks

I don't fake orgasm, but sometimes when I'm not happy with how a man is trying to satisfy me, I tell him. If he doesn't listen to me, I tell him I didn't cum.

By *olex99Man
over a year ago

Hull

I'm an amazing actress

"

I'd like to you to audition for a film I'm making

over a year ago

I'm an amazing actress

I'd like to you to audition for a film I'm making "

I stopped making those kinda films years ago

By *olex99Man
over a year ago

Hull

I'm an amazing actress

I'd like to you to audition for a film I'm making

I stopped making those kinda films years ago"

Did I say it was that kind of film? Lol

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

If you decide to fake it instead of communicate to your partner what you like, who is to blame really?

over a year ago

"If you decide to fake it instead of communicate to your partner what you like, who is to blame really? "

The question was if a guy can tell, not why we'd do it.

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"If you decide to fake it instead of communicate to your partner what you like, who is to blame really? "
the thing is of here they not really partners, could be one time meets, and by telling them you could be opening doors u really dont want to ,

over a year ago

The man. Always the man

By *annaBeStrongMan
over a year ago

w

"If you decide to fake it instead of communicate to your partner what you like, who is to blame really? the thing is of here they not really partners, could be one time meets, and by telling them you could be opening doors u really dont want to , "

Yeah let’s not open the “good sex” door

Let’s leave that entirely closed

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"If you decide to fake it instead of communicate to your partner what you like, who is to blame really? the thing is of here they not really partners, could be one time meets, and by telling them you could be opening doors u really dont want to ,

Let’s leave that entirely closed "

but they say when one door closes another one opens

over a year ago

"If you decide to fake it instead of communicate to your partner what you like, who is to blame really? the thing is of here they not really partners, could be one time meets, and by telling them you could be opening doors u really dont want to , "

Wait. We men are simple folk. if they are not sexual partners who you are willing to communicate with, why are you having sex in the first place?

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

"If you decide to fake it instead of communicate to your partner what you like, who is to blame really? the thing is of here they not really partners, could be one time meets, and by telling them you could be opening doors u really dont want to ,

Wait. We men are simple folk. if they are not sexual partners who you are willing to communicate with, why are you having sex in the first place?"

i didnt say i was,i was talking in general not about myself

over a year ago

Wait. We men are simple folk. if they are not sexual partners who you are willing to communicate with, why are you having sex in the first place?"

Because we is horny

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

Wait. We men are simple folk. if they are not sexual partners who you are willing to communicate with, why are you having sex in the first place?

Because we is horny"

We should just talk with our bodies

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

Let’s leave that entirely closed but they say when one door closes another one opens "

Same can be said for legs

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

As they're difficult to even be scientifically measured, I'm going to say no. I personally have different kinds of orgasms and some are probably more obvious than others.

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

"As they're difficult to even be scientifically measured, I'm going to say no. I personally have different kinds of orgasms and some are probably more obvious than others. "

Does that mean you don't want to be part of my research?

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"As they're difficult to even be scientifically measured, I'm going to say no. I personally have different kinds of orgasms and some are probably more obvious than others.

Does that mean you don't want to be part of my research? "

Depends what it is. Could be fun even if not scientifically useful .

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Let’s leave that entirely closed but they say when one door closes another one opens

Same can be said for legs "

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

"As they're difficult to even be scientifically measured, I'm going to say no. I personally have different kinds of orgasms and some are probably more obvious than others.

Depends what it is. Could be fun even if not scientifically useful . "

I need you to fake orgasms while I sleep with you, it will be useful to me and that's about it

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

I need you to fake orgasms while I sleep with you, it will be useful to me and that's about it "

maybe women already have and u just didnt no it

over a year ago

Because we is horny"

I'm going to need a full list of service level agreements and outcome expectations..

By *heonix_flamesWoman
over a year ago

Midlands

"Wait. We men are simple folk. if they are not sexual partners who you are willing to communicate with, why are you having sex in the first place?"

I think sometimes it may come back to a point already raised earlier in the thread- how do you know how someone will react to perceived criticism?

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

I need you to fake orgasms while I sleep with you, it will be useful to me and that's about it maybe women already have and u just didnt no it "

This is why I need to do some research

over a year ago

There are definitely times when it's obviously not faked. Then there are times when a partner has cum and I've not realised, there's times I've been unsure if it was or not and times I know they haven't. I'm quite sure I could be fooled - it's always easier to get someone to believe something they want to be true.

Mr

over a year ago

"Wait. We men are simple folk. if they are not sexual partners who you are willing to communicate with, why are you having sex in the first place?

I think sometimes it may come back to a point already raised earlier in the thread- how do you know how someone will react to perceived criticism? "

Maybe that's where there hasn't been much communication prior? With my past fwbs we had chatted for ages before we ever met and had discussed our tastes and preferences so when we did actually get it on, we didn't feel like total strangers. Also, we were both open to a little direction from the other about what worked best for us.

over a year ago

Because we is horny

I'm going to need a full list of service level agreements and outcome expectations.."

That sounds like a lot of admin

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I need you to fake orgasms while I sleep with you, it will be useful to me and that's about it "

Sounds erm... Fun?

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

I need you to fake orgasms while I sleep with you, it will be useful to me and that's about it

Sounds erm... Fun? "

Depends if you fake it or not

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Sounds erm... Fun?

Depends if you fake it or not "

But you told me to fake it

over a year ago

I'm an amazing actress

"

Ill be the judge of that

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

Sounds erm... Fun?

But you told me to fake it "

I know, we might have to keep trying until you get to the "just get on with it" stage

over a year ago

"I honestly wouldn't care. If she felt she needed to fake it she clearly wasn't having any fun and just wanted it to be over. "

lol - so true

over a year ago

Hell I will be honest and say I probably couldn’t unless it was deserving of an Oscar

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Sounds erm... Fun?

I know, we might have to keep trying until you get to the "just get on with it" stage "

Ahh so you want me to fail at faking?

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

Sounds erm... Fun?

I know, we might have to keep trying until you get to the "just get on with it" stage

Ahh so you want me to fail at faking? "

I'd be lying if I said no

over a year ago

No guy has made me orgasm for around 13yrs but that’s fine.

It’s not the be all and end all for me.

I get my pleasure from foreplay and then hard sex.

I also get a lot of pleasure from pleasing the guy I’m with.

I tell all my meets not to be disappointed if I don’t come.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Sounds erm... Fun?

Ahh so you want me to fail at faking?

I'd be lying if I said no "

over a year ago

Because we is horny

I'm going to need a full list of service level agreements and outcome expectations..

That sounds like a lot of admin"

There is a quick start option...but you may miss out on some more advanced features..

over a year ago

"No guy has made me orgasm for around 13yrs but that’s fine.

"

At least you have communicated that...makes all the difference.

over a year ago

I used to fake it with my ex mainly because he use to get grumpy if I didn’t come and go on and on about how he couldn’t satisfy me. Then one night he asked if I had and I was honest and said no. He’s reply was ‘oh well that’s your fault then’ and rolled over and went to sleep lol

By *ikesEmBigMan
over a year ago

Herts

"If they're faking it then they're idiots

Or bored and want to bring him to an end. One persons orgasm often makes the other have one. I would imagine sex workers fake it all the time "

I get that. So say something. Putting up with it is daft if you ask me

By *ark RumMan
over a year ago

Bucks

[Removed by poster at 02/01/22 21:55:29]

By *ark RumMan
over a year ago

Bucks

I can tell if I do, does that count?

By *MrandMrsRedxCouple
over a year ago

Wiltshire

Yes I can. My focus isn’t on me when I’m with someone. So it’s not just noise it’s feel, it’s movement, it’s so much more than a boom and loud moan. But sex is about so much more than an orgasm so if the aim is just to cum I suppose a lot wouldn’t notice or care.

Mr

over a year ago

"No guy has made me orgasm for around 13yrs but that’s fine.

"

How many DM's have you had offering to solve this issue for you?

Mr

Post new Message to Thread