Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Understanding FWB setup..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey,

Has any one entered into one these " Fuck With Buddies" ?

Need to know did it work for you and the dynamics.

1) was I simply that " FWB" and not expectation on hanging out together.

2)Is it best to enter into one with a stranger rather than a existing friend?.

3) Question of exclusivity ...surely its an eceptance if partner is open to arrangement your NOT going be the only " FWB" they have...

4) Million pound question....can you really separate sex from relationship material once intimacy begins.

5) Should you be " flattered" should someone ash you....or suggest it.

6) ha ha of course yes I do have such a position that needs filling " auditions " to be arranged ha ha ..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Hey,

Has any one entered into one these " Fuck With Buddies" ?

Need to know did it work for you and the dynamics.

1) was I simply that " FWB" and not expectation on hanging out together.

2)Is it best to enter into one with a stranger rather than a existing friend?.

3) Question of exclusivity ...surely its an eceptance if partner is open to arrangement your NOT going be the only " FWB" they have...

4) Million pound question....can you really separate sex from relationship material once intimacy begins.

5) Should you be " flattered" should someone ash you....or suggest it.

6) ha ha of course yes I do have such a position that needs filling " auditions " to be arranged ha ha .."

Bugger please forgive my grammar...

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

Friends with benefits. It’s not as easy as it may appear. Finding one is like finding a needle in a haystack.

By *ond Jimmy BondMan
over a year ago

London

A Friendship with sex. Don’t over analyse the situation

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Communication is key. Set the ground rules. I have had FWB's where we both met others outside of each other. I have had exclusive FWB's where we play with each other mainly but invite others in.

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

You confused Fuck Buddies and Friends with benefits.

These are not the same either.

Fuck Buddies get together for sex.

Friends with Benefits are friends first who also have sex.

By *ad NannaWoman
over a year ago

East London

Most men overlook the friend part of Friends With Benefits-which is what FWB means.

They want the benefits without the friendship, or think friendship is having a little text chat once in a while.

That's a fuck buddy or booty call.

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

It’s a dynamic that works only if you are able to separate FWB and normal life..

I’m fortunate enough to have found it. Both are fabulous guys I can share time with in and out of the bedroom. They have the same ethos..I may not be their only one and they know about each other in my life. There is no jealousy but it’s a strong friendship.

It works for me we maintain regular contact but we are not in each other’s pockets. Hopefully at spring me stage the 3 of us will get together

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"It’s a dynamic that works only if you are able to separate FWB and normal life..

I’m fortunate enough to have found it. Both are fabulous guys I can share time with in and out of the bedroom. They have the same ethos..I may not be their only one and they know about each other in my life. There is no jealousy but it’s a strong friendship.

It works for me we maintain regular contact but we are not in each other’s pockets. Hopefully at spring me stage the 3 of us will get together"

* some stage!!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

All my FWB have been people I didn't know previously, I met them for a fuck and we got on, so we met regularly. They were like typical friends, we ate together and watched TV together and normal friend stuff. But I went to bed with them at the end of the night.

And yes, I can have sex with people many times and not develop any feelings. They're just people to hang out that'll also give me a fuck. Xx

By *icence_2_Thrill_006.9Man
over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

"All my FWB have been people I didn't know previously, I met them for a fuck and we got on, so we met regularly. They were like typical friends, we ate together and watched TV together and normal friend stuff. But I went to bed with them at the end of the night.

And yes, I can have sex with people many times and not develop any feelings. They're just people to hang out that'll also give me a fuck. Xx"

Same as me I’ve met lots of lovely people and have the same kind of relationships it works really well and being a tradesman I’ve also done work for some at mates rates

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

As other people have said you're trying to smush together fuck buddies with friends with benefits.

Can I fuck a fuck buddy without developing feelings... yeah sure

What about friends with benefits... nope not really, but then if I didn't have some kind of feelings for them they wouldn't be friends.

(Aside from the fact I'm poly) I have never understood the fear of feelings, it doesn't have to be intense romantic feelings, I genuinely have levels of feelings for all my friends, many of them I will openly tell them I love them (and I don't fuck them!)

Sex and feelings can be separated, I'm not sure friendship and feelings can be

over a year ago

It’s something that I’d never enter into. If you want to fuck me and be my friend and hang out with me then be my exclusive partner.

Fuck having all the best bits but not offering me any security in any way. I want to care and be cared about, love and be loved. To hell with anything else.

over a year ago

"It’s something that I’d never enter into. If you want to fuck me and be my friend and hang out with me then be my exclusive partner.

Fuck having all the best bits but not offering me any security in any way. I want to care and be cared about, love and be loved. To hell with anything else. "

Your new pic is fire

over a year ago

Yes they can absolutely work.

Like any dynamic, clear communication and honesty is fundamental. As long as both understand the rules set, it won’t usually get messy.

The problem I see with friends and in some girl group, is that it’s left to assumption what each want from it and the fwb and fb lines get mixed or one will lead the other on when they start to catch feelings. Or even the one who has caught feelings will try to convince the other to start a relationship.

You also have to be honest with yourself most or all. Not everyone is suited to this set up. Know when to cut ties.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

I've had a lot of them and we just settled into them they're not like strict contracts, you go with the flow and add what works for you alo.

By *tagmeupMan
over a year ago

wirral

"It’s something that I’d never enter into. If you want to fuck me and be my friend and hang out with me then be my exclusive partner.

Fuck having all the best bits but not offering me any security in any way. I want to care and be cared about, love and be loved. To hell with anything else. "

Wow now who wouldnt want the full shabang with you. Id be one seriously chuffed man if it was me. You are Princess material x

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

This is what I'm looking for but as someone said most forget the friends bit I want someone to do normal stuff with as well as the sex but certainly no commitment and not exclusive! Have had 2 in the past one he wanted more the other petered out! Certainly not easy to find here most want just fb x

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Your definition is a relationship

By *atty CoramWoman
over a year ago

Wimbledon

Fuck having all the best bits but not offering me any security in any way. I want to care and be cared about, love and be loved. To hell with anything else.

Your definition is a relationship "

Fuck Buddies.. friends with benefits... monogamy...polyamory.. technically they are ALL relationships (insofar as a relationship is a connection). The nature of the connection varies; some are more traditional and conventional than others.

That's the way I see it anyway.

I would feel a little trapped in the exclusivity of monogamy so I prefer something less restrictive.

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

I've had a FWB arrangement with someone for over 20 years now (though we haven't had the benefits for a long time) Do I have feelings for him, ofcourse I do, I'm not a robot but as a really close friend only.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Mine have been friends and benefits from the start, none of my real life male friends are compatible with me in a sexual relationship,

I prefer to find them on here

over a year ago

My friend only does the (nonfab) fwbs all for years. It does truly suit her and her life and her and her friends are all good with it in all honesty

Obviously you all do have feelings for each other, they're just different to a perceived norm

Fab fwbs are totally different to the non fab type in reality

By *adyJayneWoman
over a year ago

Burnleyish (She/They)

Fuck Buddies.. friends with benefits... monogamy...polyamory.. technically they are ALL relationships (insofar as a relationship is a connection). The nature of the connection varies; some are more traditional and conventional than others.

I would feel a little trapped in the exclusivity of monogamy so I prefer something less restrictive."

I hate that the term relationship has become a monogamous romantic 'thing', when it's any connection with someone...

over a year ago

I would feel a little trapped in the exclusivity of monogamy so I prefer something less restrictive.

I hate that the term relationship has become a monogamous romantic 'thing', when it's any connection with someone... "

Post new Message to Thread