Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Enough is enough

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’ve enjoyed Christmas far too much this year but fuck it. You only live once, without it being too cliché, I’m fully ready today to get my training & eating back on track.

If anyone fancies joining me for support drop me a message

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Me, I need to get back to my normal eating habits and reintroduce myself to fruit that is not covered in chocolate or pastry. I also have forgotten what feeling hungry is like as I have kept myself topped up.

I have restarted running and a new virtual challenge starts today, so hopefully I will get back on track in a few weeks.

NBVN x

over a year ago

"I’ve enjoyed Christmas far too much this year but fuck it. You only live once, without it being too cliché, I’m fully ready today to get my training & eating back on track.

If anyone fancies joining me for support drop me a message "

I need to be all over this, not happy with my fitness and diet so this year has to be a banger!

By *uteLittleGeekWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere

I am very disciplined about healthy eating and my diet is good. My fitness will possible suffer as I have pulled tendon beginning of December and wasn’t able to run at all.

I am so angry about it as I was training so hard to reach my goals and now need to deal with this set back.

over a year ago

Me! I’ve been ticking over for a while, for reasons out of my control, but I really need to get back on it

over a year ago

I'll be getting on it again this new year. I've been far too slack this last few months so need to turn it around.

None of that new year, new me stuff though. Just hard work and hopefully, results.

over a year ago

"I’ve enjoyed Christmas far too much this year but fuck it. You only live once, without it being too cliché, I’m fully ready today to get my training & eating back on track.

If anyone fancies joining me for support drop me a message "

I’ve been in the maintenance stage the last few months but started to ramp it up just before Xmas.

I would send you a message OP but you have all men blocked

By *oxychicWoman
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Me can i join u

By *onderingpurposeMan
over a year ago

Belfast

I need to remind myself that a crunchie is not a suitable choice for breakfast

By *batMan
over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

I lost a load of weight in 2020, but I think this last 4 months has seen some of that put back on!

Time to get back to regular training for me.

Gbat

By *batMan
over a year ago

Alicante, Spain. (Sometimes in Wales)

"I need to remind myself that a crunchie is not a suitable choice for breakfast"

Unless you're doing them in sets of ten!

Gbat

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Monday is food reset day, I'm ready for the mood sugar cravings that will happen next week as well

By *tarflyLouWoman
over a year ago

Preston

I definitely need to get back on this!

over a year ago

Me too

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

I've had a couple of weeks of indulging with no exercise. Going to be back on it come Monday, I promise!

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

"Monday is food reset day, I'm ready for the mood sugar cravings that will happen next week as well"

It's like giving up crack!

By *ack688Man
over a year ago

abruzzo Italy (and UK)

For those who include yoga in their exercise, yoga with Adrien starts a new 30 day set of routines every January first on you tube, so a new video to follow every day through January, today’s is called day zero as it’s just a quick introduction and no actual asanas, so you can break your self in gently.

over a year ago

"For those who include yoga in their exercise, yoga with Adrien starts a new 30 day set of routines every January first on you tube, so a new video to follow every day through January, today’s is called day zero as it’s just a quick introduction and no actual asanas, so you can break your self in gently. "

That sounds good

over a year ago

"For those who include yoga in their exercise, yoga with Adrien starts a new 30 day set of routines every January first on you tube, so a new video to follow every day through January, today’s is called day zero as it’s just a quick introduction and no actual asanas, so you can break your self in gently. "

Excellent tip there, I'll definitely be checking that out.

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’m fully aware it’s not going to be easy, I’ve done it before so I know what I’m doing, just the motivation to do it & lack of willingness to stop eating everything is what’s cost me recently lol

By *rMojoRisinMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

I could do with losing between two and three stone, trouble is, my motivation is lacking.

By *entleman JayMan
over a year ago

Wakefield

I’ve got sciatica. I haven’t been able to run for a while. It’s made my energy levels worse.

over a year ago

I've joined the Fan fitness challenge to help motivate me. Think having others going through the fitness/weight loss journey with you helps to keep you on track.

Post new Message to Thread