Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’m curious as to why it’s so difficult for single men to find someone to have some no strings respectful fun with on this site. Anyone have a clue ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

"I’m curious as to why it’s so difficult for single men to find someone to have some no strings respectful fun with on this site. Anyone have a clue ? "

There are lots and lots of them on here.

People looking get a lot of choice.

over a year ago

"I’m curious as to why it’s so difficult for single men to find someone to have some no strings respectful fun with on this site. Anyone have a clue ?

People looking get a lot of choice."

Is that all it is

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Everyone is after different things

Also sorry to say woman are in short demand

They have they pic off the litter so to speak

Some will disagree hear but the order is

Uncores = single woman who play with couples

Closely fallowed tied in second place

Woman and tv/ts who top guys and top for a guy in a couple mind you shouldn’t say ts as they different but we luumped in to geather not getting in to that debate and I am so jealous yes that’s right I eveni the ones that have went futher than me would love to but I would lose the family I have and not worth it I have take it as far as I can go and no I am not married I am single but from a old school traveler family I would be shund and hate and when you only got family in your life and no real friends apart from online I can’t take that step to lose it anyway anuff about me and my worry’s

Fallowed by bottom tv/ts and couples looking for guys yes we have pick off the litter to but sadly mostly just sex no real realship type thing

Then it’s fab straight guys / bi guys for sucking toping or bottoming

Fallowed by tv/ts looking for woman And couples but is split in two the above categorie as well

If looking for guys bit odd I know

And then in dead guys looking for woman and couples x

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

"I’m curious as to why it’s so difficult for single men to find someone to have some no strings respectful fun with on this site. Anyone have a clue ?

Is that all it is "

So what are your thoughts on the subject?

Why is it?

over a year ago

There are far more men on Fab than women.

By *iss.ddWoman
over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

Did you join up and expect to be inundated with offers of casual shags?

By *ean counterMan
over a year ago

Kettering

There's a lot more disrespectful guys on here than respectful guys and they give men a bad name so people are very careful about who they meet

over a year ago

"There's a lot more disrespectful guys on here than respectful guys and they give men a bad name so people are very careful about who they meet"

By *irty Fun GuyMan
over a year ago

Kidderminster

From our experience most guys are time wasters and pic collectors but we’ve been doing this long enough they are easy to spot and block

over a year ago

Quick search

Age 25-70

Within 5 miles

37 women been on line in the last week

300 men been on line in the last 12 hours.

over a year ago

"Did you join up and expect to be inundated with offers of casual shags?"

No not at all. Just thought it may be a little bit easier to find someone to connect with and have some fun

By *quaman87Man
over a year ago

ramsey

Patients!! Happens when it happens. Most men are so thirsty and desperate and expect it straight away. Might be a swingers site but still gotta put in the graft

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

"Did you join up and expect to be inundated with offers of casual shags?

No not at all. Just thought it may be a little bit easier to find someone to connect with and have some fun "

Its a swinger site which also caters for kinks. if you are looking for a casual shag maybe try a dating site, they are more kitted out for nsa sex tbh

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

Is that all it is

So what are your thoughts on the subject?

Why is it?"

This is an interesting question I'd like to see addressed in more depth. Sure, there's a *massive* gender imbalance on Fab, and a pretty hefty one on dating sites too, but *why*? The general population is roughly a fifty-fifty split, so there must be reasons why that isn't reflected.

over a year ago

Is the imbalance down to fellas thinking that because it’s swingers, it’s going to be populated by folk who are guaranteed to be bang up for it?

By *ustBoWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere in Co. Down

"There's a lot more disrespectful guys on here than respectful guys and they give men a bad name so people are very careful about who they meet"

Not in my experience I find most men who have messaged me to be respectful and very few have been rude. And no one gives anyone else a bad name on here in fact the rude people just make the decent ones stand out more they only ruin it for themselves.

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

"Did you join up and expect to be inundated with offers of casual shags?

No not at all. Just thought it may be a little bit easier to find someone to connect with and have some fun "

Lots and lots of choice of single men looking for sex on here.

It's simple really, the people looking can choose the best of the best.

Just the way life is.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"I’m curious as to why it’s so difficult for single men to find someone to have some no strings respectful fun with on this site. Anyone have a clue ? "

I'm more interested as to why you come to the conclusion that it's difficult for single men to find someone to have no strings respectful fun with.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

It's like building a house. You need a good foundation to start with.

Equal parts pics, bio and messages with a shovel full of forum engagement. Mix until you get the right consistency and take it from there

The male female ratio argument is null and void unless you are actually approaching the entire female membership as a whole.

Draw up your blueprints, pour your foundation and stay within that footprint.

If you try adding extras just to compete with others or keep up with the neighbours you'll overextend and won't be able to sustain it.

What other guys do in here should have no bearing on what you do. Their actions don't reflect on you unless you try to emulate them.

In other words the only person who can ruin anything for you is yourself.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I think that the number of women and men who have similar attitudes to casual sex and/or dating is very small. This means that a lot of men wonder why they find it difficult and relatively fewer women get involved in on line methods of meeting.

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Many, many men compared to women and couples o/p. Unless you look like "someone off the telly" then you will need to just treat fab as a social club. Join in with forum/cam chat and you might get noticed. Good luck!

over a year ago

I reckon it's mostly down to the pill/ hormonal contraceptives. It kills the sex drive for many women.

Hence the imbalance of trillions of men to not many women looking for sex.

By *toC Thats MeWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

What you are looking for, and the women you are messaging might be looking for different things. I’ve found a lot of single women prefer to meet in clubs too.

over a year ago

I think very few men think about what they're offering from the perspective of a single woman or a couple. They don't think about what message their username / headline / profile / photos is sending. What all of it says about them. They just think "I want some pussy" and focus entirely on their needs. It's off-putting. It makes me feel like I'm just a body, a set of holes and not seen as a person. Strangely enough someone who makes me feel like that isn't someone I want to meet.

By *heRazorsEdgeMan
over a year ago

Wales/ All over UK

There are vastly more men on the site than couples and women so you’re already having to go against the odds somewhat.

Add to this the fact that the attitude of far to many men on this site is disgusting, which has a tendency to dissuade people from actually meeting guys.

It is hard work getting meets as a guy, but not impossible. Polite and friendly attitudes work wonders, as does interacting on the forums and attending socials

over a year ago

"I think very few men think about what they're offering from the perspective of a single woman or a couple. They don't think about what message their username / headline / profile / photos is sending. What all of it says about them. They just think "I want some pussy" and focus entirely on their needs. It's off-putting. It makes me feel like I'm just a body, a set of holes and not seen as a person. Strangely enough someone who makes me feel like that isn't someone I want to meet. "

over a year ago

It all comes down to attitude. Plenty of single guys do great on here.

By *he_Last_TitanMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Ratio

By *lik and PaulCouple
over a year ago

Flagrante

We often see this on the forum but it's very few messages that are disrespectful but couples, and more so single women do receive 100s of messages so they need to stand out to get attention. It's much easier face to face so clubs and socials are ideal for this. Or coffee shops...that's where I found Paul

By *panddaCouple
over a year ago

West Mids

"I think very few men think about what they're offering from the perspective of a single woman or a couple. They don't think about what message their username / headline / profile / photos is sending. What all of it says about them. They just think "I want some pussy" and focus entirely on their needs. It's off-putting. It makes me feel like I'm just a body, a set of holes and not seen as a person. Strangely enough someone who makes me feel like that isn't someone I want to meet. "

Agree totally.

We see a strange sense of entitlement.

A lot think that just by being on here with an absolutely shite profile they will get free sex.

They couldn't be further from the truth.

A constant source of amazement to us. Surely they know why??

By *armandwet50Couple
over a year ago

Far far away

I suppose when you say "single men" you actually mean yourself? Many single men on here get invited to join in. Everybody is looking for different things and can afford to be choosy when there are so many "single men" on the site.

Post new Message to Thread