Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Areola size

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Never understood what determines the size of this. How come some people have massive areola and some (like myself) have hardly fuck all.

Is this something guys notice or even class as a preference large or small?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hyguy469Man
over a year ago

BROMSGROVE

"Never understood what determines the size of this. How come some people have massive areola and some (like myself) have hardly fuck all.

Is this something guys notice or even class as a preference large or small?"

Definitely something I notice and find hot...check out the latest pic from Blace.

I love big pussy lips too...everyone has their own preferences though I guess.

By *r TriomanMan
over a year ago

Chippenham Malmesbury area

It's a mistery to me too Annie (T-bag) but that's the wonderful way of nature, no one person is the same... Viva la difference!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I am not a guy but I do have an esthetic preference and definitely notice them. Not a deal breaker though.

over a year ago

We are all different..thank god. Variety is the spice of life. Big, small, dark, pale...love them all

And yes, Blace has amazing areolas

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Never understood what determines the size of this. How come some people have massive areola and some (like myself) have hardly fuck all.

Definitely something I notice and find hot...check out the latest pic from Blace.

I love big pussy lips too...everyone has their own preferences though I guess."

That’s who I noticed tbh. Huge, like covering the full breast almost.

I’m gonna have to take this to google. It’s gotta be something to do with skin pigment or something. I dunno!

By *hyguy469Man
over a year ago

BROMSGROVE

Large areolas are hot but it's also hot to see a large nipple when turned on.

By *hyguy469Man
over a year ago

BROMSGROVE

I love big pussy lips too...everyone has their own preferences though I guess.

That’s who I noticed tbh. Huge, like covering the full breast almost.

I’m gonna have to take this to google. It’s gotta be something to do with skin pigment or something. I dunno!"

Haha, everyday is a school day!

Let me know what you find out lol

By *asha86Couple
over a year ago

walsall

Please let us know if you find out as definitely got us intrigued now too xT

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

By the time I get to the point of having them in my hands I honestly would be past caring

over a year ago

Yes you see some ladies are huge and very dark. I always think they must protrude if wearing a small bikini.

Personally think all areola are hot

over a year ago

Personally don’t have a preference

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Probably just a genetics thing like the size of most other body parts.

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

Mine are large but are the same colour as my boob. So it appears as though I only have a nipple. Playing with them increases the pinkiness of them if they've been played with for a prolonged period of time. I figured it was a pale person thing, don't think I've ever seen a ginger with prominent ones

By *oson-BlueCouple
over a year ago

North Kent

I was with a young lady a few years back whose areolae were large but barely visible because they were so pale, if it wasn't for the nipple itself you'd swear there was nothing there!

By *issYeuxBleusWoman
over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

I just had a Google as I’ve never really thought about it before.

What I’ve found… it’s all about genetics and hormone levels. Bigger for women who bear children, which is strange because I’ve never had children or been pregnant and mine are big.

But one website made me laugh “they go bigger during child bearing stage so the baby can see the nipple during feeding time” and they referred to it as the Bullseye.

I’d just put it down to genetics. But all nipples are great in my book!

over a year ago

I dare say some people have a preference but I can honestly say I like breasts, nipples and areola, all shapes and sizes.

By *emorefridaCouple
over a year ago

La la land

"I was with a young lady a few years back whose areolae were large but barely visible because they were so pale, if it wasn't for the nipple itself you'd swear there was nothing there!"

I often have to pinch my nips to make them obvious in photos

By *hyguy469Man
over a year ago

BROMSGROVE

"I just had a Google as I’ve never really thought about it before.

What I’ve found… it’s all about genetics and hormone levels. Bigger for women who bear children, which is strange because I’ve never had children or been pregnant and mine are big.

But one website made me laugh “they go bigger during child bearing stage so the baby can see the nipple during feeding time” and they referred to it as the Bullseye.

I’d just put it down to genetics. But all nipples are great in my book!"

Haha Bullseye!!! Now I'm thinking of Jim Bowen and winning a bronze bully!

Good work though

over a year ago

"I just had a Google as I’ve never really thought about it before.

More likely get darker as babies see the world bit black and white so it's for the visual contrast. Size of mine didn't change.

By *iaisonseekerMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I was with a young lady a few years back whose areolae were large but barely visible because they were so pale, if it wasn't for the nipple itself you'd swear there was nothing there!"

Ideally, the areolae should be a couple of skin tones darker than the breast as a whole for maximum aesthetic appeal.

That's my opinion though, not science.

over a year ago

This is similar to Sandra.

By *acey_RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

Mine can be like this. Sometimes it's hard to tell where the edges of them are. The colour does vary though which I guess is hormonal.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Mine are pretty huge but the nipples are tiny. Caused no end of problems using breast pumps

By *hyguy469Man
over a year ago

BROMSGROVE

Years and years ago, I was called 50p nips because my mates thought mine were huge. My other mate was 5p nips for obvious reasons! Lol

Not sure why I remember that

over a year ago

Boobs and nipples come in lots of shapes and sizes, it would be boring if they were all the same. Small and large are both sexy.

By *hyguy469Man
over a year ago

BROMSGROVE

"Mine are pretty huge but the nipples are tiny. Caused no end of problems using breast pumps "

Yours are and they are gorgeous!

By *amie HantsWoman
over a year ago

Atlantis

For me it depends on whether I’m cold or not. If im cold it shrinks and goes quite dark but if im hot they’re really pale.

Like a really crap thermometer

By *azorRay666Man
over a year ago

Esher

"By the time I get to the point of having them in my hands I honestly would be past caring "

100% agreement on this!

By *elshkinkyMan
over a year ago

south wales

"For me it depends on whether I’m cold or not. If im cold it shrinks and goes quite dark but if im hot they’re really pale.

Like a really crap thermometer "

I’m liking this version of a thermometer… fancy standing in my man cave so I gauge temperature please

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

No idea however mine got bigger and darker after having and breastfeeding my children.

over a year ago

I've always felt I have weird areola's .

For someone who is reasonably big in the boob area, my areolas are tiny, and almost tight in appearance, yet I have big nipples.

It all looks out of proportion.

By *hyguy469Man
over a year ago

BROMSGROVE

"I've always felt I have weird areola's .

For someone who is reasonably big in the boob area, my areolas are tiny, and almost tight in appearance, yet I have big nipples.

It all looks out of proportion. "

Pic or it's not true

over a year ago

Mine got bigger after having my children

By *oson-BlueCouple
over a year ago

North Kent

"I was with a young lady a few years back whose areolae were large but barely visible because they were so pale, if it wasn't for the nipple itself you'd swear there was nothing there!

Ideally, the areolae should be a couple of skin tones darker than the breast as a whole for maximum aesthetic appeal.

That's my opinion though, not science."

I did find them rather intriguing!

By *oson-BlueCouple
over a year ago

North Kent

"I've always felt I have weird areola's .

It all looks out of proportion. "

We had a meet with a couple where she had nipples like that; we rather liked them

By *ora the explorerWoman
over a year ago

Paradise, Herts

Mine aren’t big

By *ookie46Woman
over a year ago

Deepest darkest Peru

Mine are a little different due to breast reduction surgery as they were grafted on rather than sewn on. I can’t remember what they looked like before…

I quite like them although I have had a few nasty messages about them before

over a year ago

"

They get darker during pregnancy so the newborn can "crawl" to find the breast minutes old. The Montgomery glands (the little specs dotted around the areola) actually secrete a 'oil' similar to that of the amniotic fluid which the baby can smell.

By *issYeuxBleusWoman
over a year ago

My boudoir - S Wales

"

I’d just put it down to genetics. But all nipples are great in my book!

They get darker during pregnancy so the newborn can "crawl" to find the breast minutes old. The Montgomery glands (the little specs dotted around the areola) actually secrete a 'oil' similar to that of the amniotic fluid which the baby can smell. "

You have taught me more than google. I’m coming to you next time!!

By *iaisonseekerMan
over a year ago

Liverpool

"For me it depends on whether I’m cold or not. If im cold it shrinks and goes quite dark but if im hot they’re really pale.

I reckon I know which I'd prefer in my mouth though...

over a year ago

Hormones

Breastfeeding

Pregnancy’s

Family genetics

By *kcouple1973Couple
over a year ago

colchester

An ex girlfriend had dinner plate sized areole’s and was quite conscious of what they looked like but she did have massive boobs to match! Wifey have tiny boobs with lovely sensitive nipples to match I guess nature doing what it does best

over a year ago

Is this something guys notice or even class as a preference large or small?"

Mine are about 3.5-4cm diameter x I actually like smaller areoles than huge ones but I hate that they are dark in colour

By *odgerMooreMan
over a year ago

Carlisle

I suspect your nipples and my dick are made of the same material!!

over a year ago

Being so light skinned (ginger) id look ridiculous with dark nips mine are nice and pink and as someone else says temperature dependent for size and point haha.

I’m going to have an implant and uplift once I’ve reached my target weight after my gastric sleeve. I hope I don’t loose sensitivity!

over a year ago

It doesnt make a difference to me i like them all. Im quite fond of larger ones on small boobies

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

a scientific study carried out in Sweden in the late 1970’s determined that areola diameter is determined by the food your mother ate while pregnant with you.

More dairy, leas carbs = larger diameter, less dairy, more carbs = smaller diameter.

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Definitely notice. And I like em big.

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

"Definitely notice. And I like em big. "

over a year ago

Mine are dark but then I’m mixed race! They’re not huge but not tiny either lol

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Of course we notice. My preference is small to medium

By *agertha73Couple
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Mine are dark but then I’m mixed race! They’re not huge but not tiny either lol"

Perfectly proportioned.

Him x

over a year ago

"Mine are dark but then I’m mixed race! They’re not huge but not tiny either lol

Perfectly proportioned.

Him x"

over a year ago

Much like overall boobs (shape over size) and unlike our electoral system it’s all about proportional representation. Bigger boobs look ‘better’ with appropriately larger nipples and areola to maintain the shape. Dinner plates on a smaller boob or bee stings on a bigger one don’t quite look right. Colour wise I love a defined colour change, and (I know this is bollox) I used to hypothesise in a ‘pub theory’ manner that this colour bleeds out the bigger the nipples get, but it seems anecdotally true that decker ones are also usually smaller (in white women at least).

over a year ago

"Much like overall boobs (shape over size) and unlike our electoral system it’s all about proportional representation. Bigger boobs look ‘better’ with appropriately larger nipples and areola to maintain the shape. Dinner plates on a smaller boob or bee stings on a bigger one don’t quite look right. Colour wise I love a defined colour change, and (I know this is bollox) I used to hypothesise in a ‘pub theory’ manner that this colour bleeds out the bigger the nipples get, but it seems anecdotally true that decker ones are also usually smaller (in white women at least). "

* darker

over a year ago

Go see bbw goddess new pic wow

over a year ago

Bbw goddess 73

By *eah BabyCouple
over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

Not really thought about it but I’m thinking the size of the boobies determine the size of the areole to some degree.

Post new Message to Thread