Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I'm doing it....

Jump to newest

By *rincess peach OP   Woman
over a year ago

shits creek

I'm going out out

Aside from going to a gig with my son in September I haven't been out other than work, essential shopping and visiting my platonic friends in their home for almost 2 years.

This changes tomorrow.

Am I nervous? A little.

I've chunked on a ton of weight and dislike the reflection I see in the mirror, but I'm doing it. I'm facing some demons and going to a club. A club club. You know, one where rudies happen.

I may, or may not engage in said rudies. Very likely to be a not, but that's not the point.

I'm taking a step in finding the confidence I've lost since, well, you all know since when.

Go me.

I'm not looking for pats on the back (well maybe the odd few) but mainly I'm posting for others who's confidence has fucked off with no sign of returning to say.... I believe in you.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

That’s awesome! I love it.

Be kind to yourself

over a year ago

Have fun

By *ehindHerEyesCouple
over a year ago

SomewhereOnlyWeKnow

That's awesome! I hope you have an amazing time! Xx

TG X

over a year ago

Everything starts with 1 small step so have fun and enjoy

By *llan55Man
over a year ago

Ayrshire

Enjoy

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan
over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

Go, girl! I wish I had your confidence x

over a year ago

shits creek

"Go, girl! I wish I had your confidence x"

I used to go all the time but my confidence got fried last year. Urgh.

By *aughty Couple ABCCouple
over a year ago

West Bromwich

Beautiful lady go out and enjoy yourself

over a year ago

Wicked mate. Hope you have an awesome time. You really really deserve it.

over a year ago

shits creek

"Wicked mate. Hope you have an awesome time. You really really deserve it. "

Honestly wish I'd never taken him with me when we were together, coz the place has the memories of him attached now and that's something I'm hoping to wipe out. New memories not old fears.

over a year ago

I hope you have a brilliant time

over a year ago

Good on you. As others have said it starts with one small step. You will have nothing to worry about either you are a beautiful woman and funny as f@&k. Hope you have a great night.

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Love this and you. Have a brilliant time and exorcise those bad associations, x

By *evil-AngelWoman
over a year ago

I'm sure you'll have a great time, and whatever happens just walking through the front door will be a great achievement xx

over a year ago

Have a great evening my lovely

NBVN x

By *irtydevil666Man
over a year ago

bristol

hope you have wonderful time...

over a year ago

"Wicked mate. Hope you have an awesome time. You really really deserve it.

Honestly wish I'd never taken him with me when we were together, coz the place has the memories of him attached now and that's something I'm hoping to wipe out. New memories not old fears."

Maybe going there now will help even more.

I couldn’t listen to Paul Oakenfold ~ Southern Sun for years cos of the bad memories it brought of my ex but now I can listen to it fine.

over a year ago

shits creek

Honestly wish I'd never taken him with me when we were together, coz the place has the memories of him attached now and that's something I'm hoping to wipe out. New memories not old fears.

I couldn’t listen to Paul Oakenfold ~ Southern Sun for years cos of the bad memories it brought of my ex but now I can listen to it fine. "

I'm all eeewwww in case people ask about him or us. Don't wanna make a cunt of myself and fall apart if I get questioned or have people feel sorry for me. Fuck that shit.

over a year ago

"I'm going out out

Aside from going to a gig with my son in September I haven't been out other than work, essential shopping and visiting my platonic friends in their home for almost 2 years.

This changes tomorrow.

Am I nervous? A little.

I've chunked on a ton of weight and dislike the reflection I see in the mirror, but I'm doing it. I'm facing some demons and going to a club. A club club. You know, one where rudies happen.

I may, or may not engage in said rudies. Very likely to be a not, but that's not the point.

I'm taking a step in finding the confidence I've lost since, well, you all know since when.

Go me.

I'm not looking for pats on the back (well maybe the odd few) but mainly I'm posting for others who's confidence has fucked off with no sign of returning to say.... I believe in you."

Go for it. Confidence is a habit not an attribute. If its any help (prob not) I'm a bag of nerves and self doubts every time I walk into a club.

over a year ago

I'm so pleased to read this. You deserve a great night out.

Be kind to yourself and remember you have the power to create many new memories.

Go be you and remember how few f**ks you give about the opinions of people who don't matter.

You rock xx

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan
over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

"Go, girl! I wish I had your confidence x

I used to go all the time but my confidence got fried last year. Urgh."

Ok… but now you’re back!

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

Have a fantastic time

over a year ago

Wow, go you!!

I hope it goes well and you have a good time

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

Oh my giddy aunt!

GO GIRL and enjoy the atmosphere if nothing else

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman
over a year ago

On a mooch

"

I'm all eeewwww in case people ask about him or us. Don't wanna make a cunt of myself and fall apart if I get questioned or have people feel sorry for me. Fuck that shit."

You don’t need to answer it just change the subject with a question back at them

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Hope you have a great time mate.

You deserve it.

over a year ago

shits creek

"I'm going out out

This changes tomorrow.

Am I nervous? A little.

Go me.

I'm not looking for pats on the back (well maybe the odd few) but mainly I'm posting for others who's confidence has fucked off with no sign of returning to say.... I believe in you.

Go for it. Confidence is a habit not an attribute. If its any help (prob not) I'm a bag of nerves and self doubts every time I walk into a club. "

I used to go at least monthly, would go on my own no problem. Then I fell apart when my heart got busted and lost faith in anything and everything sex related and saw it all as the devil in disguise.

By *eddyBearBazMan
over a year ago

St Helens

I hope you have a lovely time and enjoy yourself to peach you deserve it xx

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Well done…it’s a game changer when you buck the trend you find yourself in.

Next year will automatically feel better for the start it will have

K

over a year ago

shits creek

"Oh my giddy aunt!

GO GIRL and enjoy the atmosphere if nothing else "

Even if I do nothing other than dance like a toddler, I'll be doing me just fine x

By *ickJMan
over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

Have fun!

By *eardedman7Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

Have a good one x

By *iamondCougarWoman
over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"Oh my giddy aunt!

GO GIRL and enjoy the atmosphere if nothing else

Even if I do nothing other than dance like a toddler, I'll be doing me just fine x"

That’s the spirit

By *irtydevil666Man
over a year ago

bristol

If dancing like a toddler please no falling over....

By *urora1912Woman
over a year ago

Norfolk East anglia

Hope you have a great time

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Good on you m’lady xxx I hope you have a wonderful time

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

I couldn’t listen to Paul Oakenfold ~ Southern Sun for years cos of the bad memories it brought of my ex but now I can listen to it fine.

I'm all eeewwww in case people ask about him or us. Don't wanna make a cunt of myself and fall apart if I get questioned or have people feel sorry for me. Fuck that shit."

Once you get back in there you’ll be fine. People there know and love you and if anyone asks any questions just say you don’t want to talk about it. It’s great you’re being brave and taking that step. You were there first so take back what’s yours. Hope you have a fabulous night, I’m sure you will. I wish I could get my act together enough to emulate you. xx

By *oeBeansMan
over a year ago

Derby

Go you! Hope you have lovely time

over a year ago

I've been hiding and it is lovely to see you decide not to hide anymore. I hope you have the best time!!

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple
over a year ago

Fucksville

Yes girl! You got this! Head up high, strut your stuff and enjoy yourself x

over a year ago

shits creek

"If dancing like a toddler please no falling over.... "

This is no lie, there's photo evidence. The club I'm going to has a small dance floor. One night, I decided to rub from the door and do a knee slide on said dance floor (all cool like, coz I'm a rock chick innit)

My knees hit the floor as intended. And that was that. No slide. I stopped dead on the NON SLIP FLOOR and flew head first forward. My poor knees were shredded

By *viatrixWoman
over a year ago

Redhill

Have a fantastic time!

over a year ago

This is brilliant news xx

over a year ago

Well done concor those pesky demonds and be free your awesome I hope you have a wonderful time

over a year ago

Fantastic! Have an amazing time

over a year ago

shits creek

I'm all eeewwww in case people ask about him or us. Don't wanna make a cunt of myself and fall apart if I get questioned or have people feel sorry for me. Fuck that shit.

Once you get back in there you’ll be fine. People there know and love you and if anyone asks any questions just say you don’t want to talk about it. It’s great you’re being brave and taking that step. You were there first so take back what’s yours. Hope you have a fabulous night, I’m sure you will. I wish I could get my act together enough to emulate you. xx"

Darling you, I just know I cannot go on like this. I want me back. I miss me. I know I'll not be the same me but I'm sick and fucking tired of hating everyone and distrusting everyone. Sure I'll still be a cynical cunt with a "fuck you prick" attitude but I just want to laugh again.

By *ancer36Woman
over a year ago

Stirling

You go for it! Have a wonderful time and remember this is for you, you have nothing to prove to anyone, go and be your fabulous self x

By *hunderace...Man
over a year ago

Dudley

"I'm going out out

This changes tomorrow.

Am I nervous? A little.

Go me.

I'm not looking for pats on the back (well maybe the odd few) but mainly I'm posting for others who's confidence has fucked off with no sign of returning to say.... I believe in you."

This is totally the best thing I've read all year... make way ya'll, PP coming through

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

Well done OP, have a fantastic night

over a year ago

I hope you have THE best time peach, you deserve it x

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

I'm sure you will have a blast and you deserve it, I'll give you a virtual smack on the bum rather than a pat on the back. Have a lovely time

By *orraine999Woman
over a year ago

Somewhere

I hope you have a wonderful time.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Enjoy your therapy Peach, use it wisely xxx

over a year ago

This is great to read OP, after all your trials and tribulations of the past, this is excellent. Go and have a ball.

But don't start going soft now, I've become quite fond of your raw honesty and humour

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

I'm chuffed to read that, I hope you have a magnificent time and come away feeling like a total queen!

over a year ago

shits creek

"This is great to read OP, after all your trials and tribulations of the past, this is excellent. Go and have a ball.

But don't start going soft now, I've become quite fond of your raw honesty and humour "

Fucking soft! You're cruising for a bruising son! The cheek

over a year ago

shits creek

"I'm chuffed to read that, I hope you have a magnificent time and come away feeling like a total queen!"

Queen is grasping, just less weight of the worldy will be wonderful

over a year ago

Good for you! Go and have an amazing time!

I have a bit more chub on the hub but who cares! That is the great thing, you can go to a club and nobody judges

over a year ago

Great news, go and have a wonderful evening. Just walking through the door is a big accomplishment. I know you can do this x

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Excellent peach, have a ball! X

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I hope you have a ruddy good time Peach

By *wist my nipplesCouple
over a year ago

North East Scotland, mostly

Ridiculously late to the party here, but this has made me smile a lot As me say round here, on yersel Peachy!

Mrs TMN xxx

over a year ago

So how did it go?! x

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Enjoy x

over a year ago

Once you get back in there you’ll be fine. People there know and love you and if anyone asks any questions just say you don’t want to talk about it. It’s great you’re being brave and taking that step. You were there first so take back what’s yours. Hope you have a fabulous night, I’m sure you will. I wish I could get my act together enough to emulate you. xx

Darling you, I just know I cannot go on like this. I want me back. I miss me. I know I'll not be the same me but I'm sick and fucking tired of hating everyone and distrusting everyone. Sure I'll still be a cynical cunt with a "fuck you prick" attitude but I just want to laugh again."

How was it?

over a year ago

Tell us how it went, Peachy Peach.

By *om and JennieCouple
over a year ago

Chams or Socials

Only just seen this but we’re hoping you had a great time!! So proud of you for even thinking about it let alone doing it xx

J x

Post new Message to Thread