Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is it wrong to...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Get a BJ whilst driving on the motorway?

What's yours?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Driving without due care and attention?

By *91kMan
over a year ago

Maidstone

Braking hard would be interesting for the giver

over a year ago

There was plenty of care and attention, I can tell you

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

Ridiculously unsafe more concerned with others on the road.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

Who's driving the giver or receiver?

By *uzz And WoodyCouple
over a year ago

Maidstone

A couple of minutes pleasure whilst putting other road users at risk? Just wait until you’re parked up.

Lou x

By *alandNitaCouple
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Get a BJ whilst driving on the motorway?

What's yours?"

I'd say it was stupid and dangerous... wrong doesn't come close

By *atnip make me purrWoman
over a year ago

Reading

"A couple of minutes pleasure whilst putting other road users at risk? Just wait until you’re parked up.

Lou x"

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Who's driving the giver or receiver? "

It can’t be the driver can it

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

When I was 17 just passed my test my girlfriend gave me one while driving . Lost a bit of attention and put a scratch the full length of the car from veering into a hedge . Was my dad's car . He wasn't impressed . I told him someone had keyed it at the pub . Never done it again .

over a year ago

"Who's driving the giver or receiver? "

Is that even possible if you’re the giver?

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Who's driving the giver or receiver?

Is that even possible if you’re the giver? "

. Who knows. Both scenarios seem equally irresponsible to me although usually it turns out it was in the early hours of the morning on an empty motorway in the slow lane rather than while doing 90 in the slipstream of a juggernaut

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

It can’t be the driver can it "

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I read this as an invitation to post your "is it wrong to" scenario. You know like "is it wrong to put pineapple on a pizza?"

over a year ago

Is that even possible if you’re the giver?

. Who knows. Both scenarios seem equally irresponsible to me although usually it turns out it was in the early hours of the morning on an empty motorway in the slow lane rather than while doing 90 in the slipstream of a juggernaut "

Oh, completely agreed about the irresponsibility. Just can’t see how you could be the one driving with a face full of cock!

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"I read this as an invitation to post your "is it wrong to" scenario. You know like "is it wrong to put pineapple on a pizza?""

Probably was but I think we’re all a bit driving safely conscious

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Oh and yes it’s wrong to put pineapple on pizza

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Oh and yes it’s wrong to put pineapple on pizza "

It's pizza that's wrong, pineapple is the good guy in this scenario

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/12/21 17:28:28]

over a year ago

"Oh and yes it’s wrong to put pineapple on pizza

It's pizza that's wrong, pineapple is the good guy in this scenario"

Not if you’re allergic to it like moi

over a year ago

"Braking hard would be interesting for the giver "

Braking hard would cause the giver’s head to shoot forward and off the cock, I assume you were implying that it would cause the head move further down the cock....sharp acceleration would cause this.

over a year ago

"Braking hard would be interesting for the giver

Braking hard would cause the giver’s head to shoot forward and off the cock, I assume you were implying that it would cause the head move further down the cock....sharp acceleration would cause this. "

Sharp braking would indeed take the giver to the end of the shaft…

However, the distraction of the bj probably necessitated the driver to brake sharply due to lack of concentration on the road. If that then led to running into something hard enough to trigger the air bag, it could quickly become deep throat!

over a year ago

Braking hard would cause the giver’s head to shoot forward and off the cock, I assume you were implying that it would cause the head move further down the cock....sharp acceleration would cause this.

However, the distraction of the bj probably necessitated the driver to brake sharply due to lack of concentration on the road. If that then led to running into something hard enough to trigger the air bag, it could quickly become deep throat! "

That’s a good point but it depends whether the cock is still inside the mouth when the airbag detonates, if it is then it will certainly lead to a sharp blast of deep throat but if the mouth has fully disengaged from the cock then there are 2 possible outcomes...if the giver’s mouth remains open and in line with the cock then our old friend deep throat will likely occur but if the giver’s mouth has closed or moved off the line of trajectory with the cock then the giver’s face will just be thrust into the hard cock, which will just be embarrassing for all involved really.

over a year ago

However, the distraction of the bj probably necessitated the driver to brake sharply due to lack of concentration on the road. If that then led to running into something hard enough to trigger the air bag, it could quickly become deep throat!

That’s a good point but it depends whether the cock is still inside the mouth when the airbag detonates, if it is then it will certainly lead to a sharp blast of deep throat but if the mouth has fully disengaged from the cock then there are 2 possible outcomes...if the giver’s mouth remains open and in line with the cock then our old friend deep throat will likely occur but if the giver’s mouth has closed or moved off the line of trajectory with the cock then the giver’s face will just be thrust into the hard cock, which will just be embarrassing for all involved really. "

I’m assuming the man driving would slip forward too as the belt wouldn’t hold him completely still, even with pretensions

By *urls and DressesWoman
over a year ago

Somewhere near here

I don’t think it would look good when you explain how a crash happened.

There’s a time and a place, and whilst driving is flipping idiotic and careless

over a year ago

It's pizza that's wrong, pineapple is the good guy in this scenario"

I’m with you

over a year ago

That’s a good point but it depends whether the cock is still inside the mouth when the airbag detonates, if it is then it will certainly lead to a sharp blast of deep throat but if the mouth has fully disengaged from the cock then there are 2 possible outcomes...if the giver’s mouth remains open and in line with the cock then our old friend deep throat will likely occur but if the giver’s mouth has closed or moved off the line of trajectory with the cock then the giver’s face will just be thrust into the hard cock, which will just be embarrassing for all involved really.

I’m assuming the man driving would slip forward too as the belt wouldn’t hold him completely still, even with pretensions "

Oh yeah, that’s another good point, I’m not thinking this through fully at all, sorry. Although I’m sure you’ve considered that the belt will very quickly lock in position and the driver will stop moving while the giver’s head continues to shoot forward and further off the cock. We’d really need to simulate the scenario with crash test dummies to get a full understanding of what will happen because we’re just guessing at the moment, there may actually be some data out there from previous similar tests if anyone can be bothered to look for it.

Another consideration is whether the cock will remain hard or quickly become flaccid as adrenaline kicks in when the driver realises the extent of the situation, apparently adrenaline can cause the penis to go hard (Clyde of Bonnie and Clyde fame died with an erect penis because of the adrenaline released during the shoot out....or maybe he just got turned on by shoot outs...).

By *iscean_dreamMan
over a year ago

Port talbot

It's pizza that's wrong, pineapple is the good guy in this scenario

I’m with you "

I feel bad for the poor pizzas being shamed

Pineapple on pizza is wrong though

over a year ago

I’m assuming the man driving would slip forward too as the belt wouldn’t hold him completely still, even with pretensions

Oh yeah, that’s another good point, I’m not thinking this through fully at all, sorry. Although I’m sure you’ve considered that the belt will very quickly lock in position and the driver will stop moving while the giver’s head continues to shoot forward and further off the cock. We’d really need to simulate the scenario with crash test dummies to get a full understanding of what will happen because we’re just guessing at the moment, there may actually be some data out there from previous similar tests if anyone can be bothered to look for it.

Another consideration is whether the cock will remain hard or quickly become flaccid as adrenaline kicks in when the driver realises the extent of the situation, apparently adrenaline can cause the penis to go hard (Clyde of Bonnie and Clyde fame died with an erect penis because of the adrenaline released during the shoot out....or maybe he just got turned on by shoot outs...). "

What a fascinating fact thank you for sharing

Post new Message to Thread