Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Why all the men ??

Jump to newest

By *ovetofuck7 OP   Man
over a year ago

north lanarkshire

Just wondering... getting a fair few male messages and winks. Not sure why as says " looking for women"

Anyone else experience this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

If you use your message filters to block single men you won't get any more messages from them.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You're online, they are horny, they want to fuck you. They don't care what you want.

over a year ago

If I get winks off guys, I don’t open there profile to find out. people are strange op

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"You're online, they are horny, they want to fuck you. They don't care what you want. "

Yep this. Doesn’t matter what you put as a headline, as a status update or in your profile, men will send messages, winks and friend requests.

over a year ago

People don't read profiles.

over a year ago

All the time, had to put filters on to stop it but still only ever appear to get fabed or viewed by males

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

"All the time, had to put filters on to stop it but still only ever appear to get fabed or viewed by males"

Don’t forget a lot of women look in stealth mode

over a year ago

"Just wondering... getting a fair few male messages and winks. Not sure why as says " looking for women"

Anyone else experience this? "

You're just irresistible

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Because unfortunately, when some men folk are horny, they simply see other humans as sub human spunk receptacles put on this earth for their pleasure.

over a year ago

Yeh only messages I get is off guys. Im flatterd and always reply with a thanks but no thanks. Some are pretty nice genuine guys and I still chat to the odd 1. Some are just dikheads and take offence when you say no...if they read your profile they would see it says not looking for single guys so don't get how they get offended. Like I say some are genuine Some are just diks. I bet alot of woman on here get abuse off guys who can't take a no for an answer

over a year ago

"Just wondering... getting a fair few male messages and winks. Not sure why as says " looking for women"

It's that black vest

Sending out vibes

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"Yeh only messages I get is off guys. Im flatterd and always reply with a thanks but no thanks. Some are pretty nice genuine guys and I still chat to the odd 1. Some are just dikheads and take offence when you say no...if they read your profile they would see it says not looking for single guys so don't get how they get offended. Like I say some are genuine Some are just diks. I bet alot of woman on here get abuse off guys who can't take a no for an answer"

Yep, which is why loads of women don't reply at all. Or you get asked why, so you're polite and whatnot and then they try to convince you otherwise.

No means no ya cocksnotty twat

over a year ago

"Yeh only messages I get is off guys. Im flatterd and always reply with a thanks but no thanks. Some are pretty nice genuine guys and I still chat to the odd 1. Some are just dikheads and take offence when you say no...if they read your profile they would see it says not looking for single guys so don't get how they get offended. Like I say some are genuine Some are just diks. I bet alot of woman on here get abuse off guys who can't take a no for an answer

Yep, which is why loads of women don't reply at all. Or you get asked why, so you're polite and whatnot and then they try to convince you otherwise.

No means no ya cocksnotty twat"

pmsl cocksnotty that's a new 1 iv never heard

By *ickJMan
over a year ago

Hemel Hempstead

Yep. I'd say 90% of my views and messages are from single men "looking for a nice cock to suck".

over a year ago

Use your filters…

over a year ago

They are "fab straight".

over a year ago

I pretty much only get interest from men lol

Just shrug it off and change your available settings

over a year ago

Many don’t bother to read profiles

over a year ago

"Many don’t bother to read profiles "

Exactly this. Mine says I'm not looking but I've had winks and messages still. I've been asked why I'm here, what's the point and told I should hide my profile if I'm not meeting

over a year ago

"Many don’t bother to read profiles

Exactly this. Mine says I'm not looking but I've had winks and messages still. I've been asked why I'm here, what's the point and told I should hide my profile if I'm not meeting "

Free now ??

over a year ago

How rude is that! Haha but yeah I get it! I get loads of nasty and horrible stuff said to me to haha.

over a year ago

Yep, women do it too

over a year ago

Maybe they just think you've got a nice willy

over a year ago

"All the time, had to put filters on to stop it but still only ever appear to get fabed or viewed by males

Don’t forget a lot of women look in stealth mode "

That is slightly more depressing as it means none of them have liked what they saw hahaha

Post new Message to Thread