Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

You just have to laugh...

Jump to newest

By *rooperRed OP   Man
over a year ago

Littlehampton

Looked at two local profiles whom I've mailed previously (one replied, busy, ta) and noticed they both had the same dude in their verifications. Clicked on him, two line profile, nothing else. Guess some guys just have it...

Go figure.

I'm off to the gym, because why not.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe his chat was good

over a year ago

I have one line on mine and do ok. I have a sparkling personality though so I'm good.

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

Maybe they met him at a club?

By *uitednbooted2Man
over a year ago

Berkshire

Maybe the verifications are fake and done by him ??

over a year ago

What’s there to figure?

over a year ago

There's all sorts of possibilities, it's probably because you're just devastatingly handsome and they feel it can't be true. Works for me

over a year ago

"What’s there to figure? "

How to replicate the success rate would be my guess?

Or, without knowing the population sample in the local area what the probability if a mutual verification might be?

So many options to ponder.

over a year ago

All profiles have a real person behind them. I prefer profiles with no pics/ no text. I want to meet discreet people.

I don't like profiles with more than 4 veris showing or loads of pics.

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

You can get away with "fill in later" if your opening message is good enough!

Mind you, I once met up with someone whose opening message was "fancy a drink?". I genuinely did fancy a drink right at that moment though.

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"All profiles have a real person behind them. I prefer profiles with no pics/ no text. I want to meet discreet people.

I don't like profiles with more than 4 veris showing or loads of pics. "

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

Probably just me, but I never laugh at "no one will meet me" threads

over a year ago

"What’s there to figure?

How to replicate the success rate would be my guess?

Or, without knowing the population sample in the local area what the probability if a mutual verification might be?

So many options to ponder.

"

Too many options

By *den-Valley-coupleCouple
over a year ago

Cumbria

"Looked at two local profiles whom I've mailed previously (one replied, busy, ta) and noticed they both had the same dude in their verifications. Clicked on him, two line profile, nothing else. Guess some guys just have it...

Go figure.

I'm off to the gym, because why not."

Maybe you are not as good looking as you think..

By *imi_RougeWoman
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Maybe he read their profiles, sent a great first msg and he was what they were looking for?

By *rooperRed OP   Man
over a year ago

Littlehampton

"Maybe you are not as good looking as you think.. "

Oh, I don't have any delusions on that front. 7 on a good day.

over a year ago

Cumbria

[Removed by poster at 27/12/21 19:46:17]

over a year ago

Cumbria

"Maybe you are not as good looking as you think..

Oh, I don't have any delusions on that front. 7 on a good day."

Just pull your leg but try adjusting your mindset to (that great for him I am going out there to smash it) you would look a lot less bitter.

By *rooperRed OP   Man
over a year ago

Littlehampton

Just pull your leg but try adjusting your mindset to (that great for him I am going out there to smash it) you would look a lot less bitter."

I'm really not bitter about it. Honestly. Been here too long for that. It's how his place rolls. I think it should have big sign that says "For novelty purposes only." It works for some, and it's really mostly for the people who do the clubs and stay active on the scene. I've had a couple of meets off here so probably done better than most tbf.

Just sometimes the absurdity hits a whole new level. But again, laugh and move on.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Just pull your leg but try adjusting your mindset to (that great for him I am going out there to smash it) you would look a lot less bitter.

I'm really not bitter about it. Honestly. Been here too long for that. It's how his place rolls. I think it should have big sign that says "For novelty purposes only." It works for some, and it's really mostly for the people who do the clubs and stay active on the scene. I've had a couple of meets off here so probably done better than most tbf.

Just sometimes the absurdity hits a whole new level. But again, laugh and move on. "

It's not absurd tho. The site is a tool that encompasses the swinging community and provides a place where people and clubs etc can share knowledge and information.

It doesn't pretend to be a site that will guarantee sex or any old bollocks like that. Some folks here do use it for instant gratification and instant meets yes, but like others have said, there's the very real probability they met the dude at a club by chance and that's how he gets his veris. Some don't feel the need to create an all singing all dancing profile because they get themselves known in person simply by being in the right places.

over a year ago

Just sometimes the absurdity hits a whole new level. But again, laugh and move on. "

Bit it does work for quite a few people?

You only have to look at local updates to see people getting veris.

If it’s not working for you, look at what you can change?

Post new Message to Thread