FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

WEIRD AF COINCIDENCES

Jump to newest

By *he FAB Social - MCR OP   Couple (FF)
over a year ago

manchester

Just driving down through London from t’north to see my in-laws and my mate (who doesn’t know where I am going) sent me a meme about Brian Harvey from East 17, I looked up and it was the junction for Walthamstow. Prime East 17 territory.

I’m in awe at the timing.

Send me some mad happenings that have happened to you Xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Once driving through Moseley, Birmingham The Riverboat Song by Ocean Colour Scene was played.

By *uriousscouserWoman
over a year ago

Wirral

I was chatting on here to a guy whose user name came from a novel - not obscure but not particularly popular either.

I was in the US at the time and as we were chatting I was sitting in a restaurant where one of the huge illuminated pictures on the wall was the cover of the same novel.

By *hunderace...Man
over a year ago

Dudley

"Just driving down through London from t’north to see my in-laws and my mate (who doesn’t know where I am going) sent me a meme about Brian Harvey from East 17, I looked up and it was the junction for Walthamstow. Prime East 17 territory.

I’m in awe at the timing.

Send me some mad happenings that have happened to you Xx "

There's a coincidence that I'll never be able to explain and its the subject of a thread I started a couple of months ago, do a forum search for Believe It Or Not..?

By *tarflyLouWoman
over a year ago

Preston

I applied to do a Masters degree in counselling. I logged in for the interview and the interviewer was one of my lecturers from when I did my psychology degree 23yrs ago at a completely different university in a different part of the country

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

I was in London on a training course. One of the other attendees knew my brother!

By *innie The MinxWoman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

We were in Paris, when my bf randomly bumped into a fella he had met in a Chinese factory 6 months earlier.

By *wingfellowMan
over a year ago

my own little sanctuary

I’d say my biggest coincidence is when I moved back here from Aus I went to a club not long after my return, someone in the smoking area was on the phone to their sister in law who turned out to be my next door neighbour in Aus... it’s a funny ol’ World

over a year ago

Outside the Hilton hotel in LA waiting for a bus.

Got talking to a WW2 G.I bride who just happened to be born in Guildford my home town and lived in the same road as my late father...and remembered him.

over a year ago

"Outside the Hilton hotel in LA waiting for a bus.

Got talking to a WW2 G.I bride who just happened to be born in Guildford my home town and lived in the same road as my late father...and remembered him."

Now that's astonishing

over a year ago

I had an invite to a wedding.

A few weeks before I was out of town and walked into an EE shop.

Got chatting to the sales guy about my options.

He was the groom at the wedding

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

I was talking to a couple of ticket reps in a hotel foyer in Florida.

I mentioned something about magicians and "presdidigitation".

The girl turns to the guy, after I had explained what it meant, and said "Whats that clue again?"

Turns out that was the last one in a crossword they had been doing for days.

Being American, he said I must have been "sent by God to cure their frustration".

I couldn't help thinking the schools he provided could have done that for them.

over a year ago

In Egypt and got talking to a woman who was radio host. After talking about music for a while it turned out she’d actually interviewed a friend of mine who is in a band. Considering the band were unsigned and practically unheard of outside of our local area it was a strange coincidence

over a year ago

I was just about to start a thread on weird coincidences then this was at the top of the forum

over a year ago

I was at the Monaco GP in 2005 a man and woman walked passed me and he was wearing a t shirt with the logo of a Rugby club I played for at the time. I stopped in my tracks to ask him about the t shirt and it turns out he was a teacher who once taught me in primary school.

over a year ago

"I was at the Monaco GP in 2005 a man and woman walked passed me and he was wearing a t shirt with the logo of a Rugby club I played for at the time. I stopped in my tracks to ask him about the t shirt and it turns out he was a teacher who once taught me in primary school. "

Small world!

Post new Message to Thread