Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Nights or weekends away

Jump to newest

By *otry OP   Man
over a year ago

On the road

Looking for ideas for me and the Mrs. We have spoke about swinging 3sums and more and it always gets the blood pumping. Can anyone recommend any places to visit not solely for fun but somewhere we could go bump into ppl or something casually happen. The idea of walking into a swinger club makes my partner nervous

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *uby StarCouple
over a year ago

Durham

Set up a couples profile and get yourselves to organised social events. They are a great way to meet people without any pressure to play.

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

I’m not really certain what it is you are asking about?

A place where you may bump into people and things happen that isn’t a club?

Are you looking for swingers retreats/holidays?

My suggestion would be to find a club/night that interests you and then take a weekend break and visit the town/city and take in the club. Its what we often do when visiting the clubs around Birmingham.

By *atricia ParnelWoman
over a year ago

In a town full of colours

Try the bigger clubs, they are just like nightclubs with people in party dress with great dance floors, it's not obvious until later that it's actually a sex club

The Attic in Derby is a great place for newcomers

By *otry OP   Man
over a year ago

On the road

Will have a look. I think the while booking etc is what's daunting for the Mrs. Think she was hoping for more of a spontaneous where we could just turn up or bump into ppl maybe x

By *eyond PurityCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

Clubs aren't anywhere near as daunting as you may think. In some, you can stay fully clothed in the bar/nightclub area and not even know there are more sexy things going on in other areas.

Lots of people use clubs for the social aspect, so you can go, have a drink, a dance, a chat and see what happens.

I think expecting to find what you're looking for in a vanilla bar is quite a tall order unless you're very forward and willing to take a punt.

Relax and enjoy your night out, without expectations and just go with the flow.

Best wishes

C

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

"Clubs aren't anywhere near as daunting as you may think. In some, you can stay fully clothed in the bar/nightclub area and not even know there are more sexy things going on in other areas.

Lots of people use clubs for the social aspect, so you can go, have a drink, a dance, a chat and see what happens.

I think expecting to find what you're looking for in a vanilla bar is quite a tall order unless you're very forward and willing to take a punt.

Relax and enjoy your night out, without expectations and just go with the flow.

Best wishes

C"

Yep seen and talked to a few couples over the years who have come in, been very nervous and really not sure if it was right for them. Of that only seen one couple walk out shortly after. And to be fair the impression I got was it had more to do with the health of their relationship. The rest by the end of the night seemed to have had a good night and come again.

However as another person has commented a swingers social is probably the best way to interact with other swingers in a normal(ish) and non-action environment. I would say that's a great idea based on what you seek.

Post new Message to Thread