Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Dog people of fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's your favourite breed or cross of dog?

Removing all the issues around selective breeding ect, purely base your decision on looks abd temperament.

Just bored shitless.

My favourites are boxers, sheep dog breeds, and lake land terriers.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *omerset1976Man
over a year ago

Burnham

Things really that bad???

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 26/12/21 13:12:42]

By *ottom charlieMan
over a year ago

washington

"What's your favourite breed or cross of dog?

Removing all the issues around selective breeding ect, purely base your decision on looks abd temperament.

Just bored shitless.

My favourites are boxers, sheep dog breeds, and lake land terriers."

proper working dogs,,, all the rest are just 4 legged sh*t machines to foul up the grass

over a year ago

Hungarian Vizsla

By *orkshireDrifterMan
over a year ago

Nafferton, nr Driffield.

Irish Setter

over a year ago

"Things really that bad???"

Haha yep

over a year ago

Just bored shitless.

My favourites are boxers, sheep dog breeds, and lake land terriers. proper working dogs,,, all the rest are just 4 legged sh*t machines to foul up the grass "

My line is that the dog should atleast have the tenacity to protect its home, and that it should seem to want to learn abd interact with its family.

over a year ago

German Shepherd, loving, loyal, intelligent, great for working and training. Love mine, he is my best friend

over a year ago

Rescued.

As for selective breeding, that needs to be done or you’ll end up with dogs in constant pain due to hip or elbow dysplasia, or brachy breeds being unable to breathe properly - pugs especially should not have their noses so flat into their face that they need an operation to enable them to breathe. Even GSDs suffer bad backs due to the rubbish breeding the Kennel Club has allowed over the decades, and they end up with sloping backs. If you’re (or any responsible breeder) is going to breed then they must do hip/elbow scores and look at both dogs, health traits etc to make sure nothing unwanted will be bred into the future puppies

over a year ago

Just bored shitless.

My favourites are boxers, sheep dog breeds, and lake land terriers. proper working dogs,,, all the rest are just 4 legged sh*t machines to foul up the grass

My line is that the dog should atleast have the tenacity to protect its home, and that it should seem to want to learn abd interact with its family.

"

Did you know that if your dog bites anyone that is either invited or breaks into your home and said dog is “protecting” it’s home, that dog could be seized & be destroyed with a label of ‘dangerous’ put on it?

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

Labs x

over a year ago

Beagle

over a year ago

I have a rescue staffie cross

Had him 10 years now

Like me, his beard is going grey, his legs give him gyp from time to time, but there's still plenty left in him yet

He gives back far more than he takes

He's the worlds best back warmer on cold nights

over a year ago

"I have a rescue staffie cross

Had him 10 years now

Like me, his beard is going grey, his legs give him gyp from time to time, but there's still plenty left in him yet

He gives back far more than he takes

He's the worlds best back warmer on cold nights "

By *atelotmanMan
over a year ago

Chatham

I loved my last dog x Lab/springer. What a dog. Very friendly an clam , an loved walking an running for miles. So best of both worlds.

over a year ago

"Rescued.

As for selective breeding, that needs to be done or you’ll end up with dogs in constant pain due to hip or elbow dysplasia, or brachy breeds being unable to breathe properly - pugs especially should not have their noses so flat into their face that they need an operation to enable them to breathe. Even GSDs suffer bad backs due to the rubbish breeding the Kennel Club has allowed over the decades, and they end up with sloping backs. If you’re (or any responsible breeder) is going to breed then they must do hip/elbow scores and look at both dogs, health traits etc to make sure nothing unwanted will be bred into the future puppies "

AKC standard German Shepherds are the preferred by Crufts judges but your right they have lots of problems.

My GSD is European Standard with German lines, always had European standard GS, No slope back, and none of my dogs have ever had hip or back issues either.

By *rixieMeWoman
over a year ago

Farfarfar away

Springer Spaniels, adventurous, fun, loyal with glossy coats what’s not to love!

By *ittle-Miss-Cunty-1Woman
over a year ago

Your basement, Cuntsville

Rottweilers.. soft as shit, clingy and very loving.

over a year ago

Staffies are the best x

over a year ago

Just bored shitless.

My favourites are boxers, sheep dog breeds, and lake land terriers."

Used to have a gorgeous red setter when younger. Loved him so much x

over a year ago

"Rescued.

As for selective breeding, that needs to be done or you’ll end up with dogs in constant pain due to hip or elbow dysplasia, or brachy breeds being unable to breathe properly - pugs especially should not have their noses so flat into their face that they need an operation to enable them to breathe. Even GSDs suffer bad backs due to the rubbish breeding the Kennel Club has allowed over the decades, and they end up with sloping backs. If you’re (or any responsible breeder) is going to breed then they must do hip/elbow scores and look at both dogs, health traits etc to make sure nothing unwanted will be bred into the future puppies

AKC standard German Shepherds are the preferred by Crufts judges but your right they have lots of problems.

My GSD is European Standard with German lines, always had European standard GS, No slope back, and none of my dogs have ever had hip or back issues either. "

I wasn’t talking about the American kennel club.

It’s very rare to find a GSD without a sloped back, even if it’s just a smidge, but the ones shown at Crufts are horrendously deformed. This also happens in Arab horses, they now prefer to see a large dip in the horses face that ecentuates (sp) the forehead and nostrils

That said, I do love GSDs and until 2019 had GSD x collie type. Also love Wired Haired Fox Terriers

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

Collie/ collie cross and rescue if possible..

over a year ago

West Highland Terriers, loyal and loving little dogs

over a year ago

Jack Russell terrier. Loyal and feisty. My perfect dog. I've had many of them over the years and none of them yappy either which puts people off them I think.

Only downside is that they love to follow their noses and sometimes have selective hearing when you call them back!

over a year ago

I had a male rhodesian ridgeback se was massive very slobbery but he was great I miss him

By *ecky and justCouple
over a year ago

Godalming

Welsh Border Collie, working stock.

over a year ago

Just bored shitless.

My favourites are boxers, sheep dog breeds, and lake land terriers. proper working dogs,,, all the rest are just 4 legged sh*t machines to foul up the grass

Did you know that if your dog bites anyone that is either invited or breaks into your home and said dog is “protecting” it’s home, that dog could be seized & be destroyed with a label of ‘dangerous’ put on it? "

I never implied biting.

over a year ago

"Rescued.

As for selective breeding, that needs to be done or you’ll end up with dogs in constant pain due to hip or elbow dysplasia, or brachy breeds being unable to breathe properly - pugs especially should not have their noses so flat into their face that they need an operation to enable them to breathe. Even GSDs suffer bad backs due to the rubbish breeding the Kennel Club has allowed over the decades, and they end up with sloping backs. If you’re (or any responsible breeder) is going to breed then they must do hip/elbow scores and look at both dogs, health traits etc to make sure nothing unwanted will be bred into the future puppies "

Yep I'd always take a rescue on

over a year ago

"I had a male rhodesian ridgeback se was massive very slobbery but he was great I miss him "

Aw, we had a white boxer when I was a teenager, somehow daft as a post and sharp as a whistle in the same 24 hours

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
over a year ago

Next Door

I've a rescue, she's crazy.

Black lab x pointer.

She also doesn't really like men.

over a year ago

Terriers can be hard work (I have one!) but I do think they're fabulous dogs. And a vote for Chow-Chows.

over a year ago

"Jack Russell terrier. Loyal and feisty. My perfect dog. I've had many of them over the years and none of them yappy either which puts people off them I think.

Only downside is that they love to follow their noses and sometimes have selective hearing when you call them back! "

Aye, sadly all but one I've ever met have been yapping and a bit too possessive over their spot on a sofa

over a year ago

"I've a rescue, she's crazy.

Black lab x pointer.

"

She sounds beautiful. I guess if a guy charms her, he's a good one

By *eeowlsMan
over a year ago

sheffield

My current dog is a German shepherd and my dog before him was a Staffordshire bull terrier and these my friends are my favourite dog breeds by far as have had the pleasure of owning two staffies and this one is my fourth GSD

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

I have 4 shih tzus. Incredibly lazy and affectionate and great with kids. They’re great company.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

"I have 4 shih tzus. Incredibly lazy and affectionate and great with kids. They’re great company. "

I thought a shih tzus was a zoo with no animals

By *ong-leggedblondWoman
over a year ago

Next Door

"I've a rescue, she's crazy.

Black lab x pointer.

She sounds beautiful. I guess if a guy charms her, he's a good one"

I hoping he is, when I find him.

over a year ago

Just bored shitless.

Did you know that if your dog bites anyone that is either invited or breaks into your home and said dog is “protecting” it’s home, that dog could be seized & be destroyed with a label of ‘dangerous’ put on it?

I never implied biting."

Doesn’t have to bite, just barking at an intruder (in the dogs eyes) will be enough to label it dangerous - wrong I know but there you are. even staffies can be seized off the street if they look to be of pit bull and labelled dangerous, it then goes to court for a judge to say what is to happen to the dog even if it has shown no aggression whatsoever

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

Golden retriever

over a year ago

"Rescued.

My GSD is European Standard with German lines, always had European standard GS, No slope back, and none of my dogs have ever had hip or back issues either.

I wasn’t talking about the American kennel club.

It’s very rare to find a GSD without a sloped back, even if it’s just a smidge, but the ones shown at Crufts are horrendously deformed. This also happens in Arab horses, they now prefer to see a large dip in the horses face that ecentuates (sp) the forehead and nostrils

That said, I do love GSDs and until 2019 had GSD x collie type. Also love Wired Haired Fox Terriers "

The American standard is the standard that you describe though with the slope back. Definitely gained popularity as that was the standard that the judge on the day of Crufts preferred.

It did cause controversy in the GSD world, I know many breeders and other judges who were appalled at the obvious pain that the GSD who won best in show was in at the time

They certainly aren't rare in my GSD world

over a year ago

French Bulldog is my favourite and I have been lucky enough to groom one and pet sit for another.

We have a Labrador and a Jackhuahua

over a year ago

Just bored shitless.

I never implied biting.

Doesn’t have to bite, just barking at an intruder (in the dogs eyes) will be enough to label it dangerous - wrong I know but there you are. even staffies can be seized off the street if they look to be of pit bull and labelled dangerous, it then goes to court for a judge to say what is to happen to the dog even if it has shown no aggression whatsoever "

Where is your source for that please?

And the pit bull is a banned breed....although I know there is due to be an overhaul of the Dangerous Dogs Act and list of dogs banned in the UK

over a year ago

"I have 4 shih tzus. Incredibly lazy and affectionate and great with kids. They’re great company. "

Saffron, I have a Shih Tzu boy too! We ADORE him. He is thick as mince, bless his heart, with no real idea of what is going on ever. He is also quite naughty (especially regarding food) and with the biggest air of entitlement

He brings so much love, laughter and joy to our home every day. Best decision I ever made.

over a year ago

"I have 4 shih tzus. Incredibly lazy and affectionate and great with kids. They’re great company.

I thought a shih tzus was a zoo with no animals "

Any Shih Tzu owner has heard this a million times!

By *egoMan
over a year ago

Preston

My Lurcher is a pain in the arse… love him though.

Maybe an Italian Greyhound. Easy to exercise sleeps most of the day but not as big and panicky as the Lurcher.

over a year ago

Always had dobermans, but going for a german short haired pointer next year if my work/life balance permits

By *affron40Woman
over a year ago

manchester

"I have 4 shih tzus. Incredibly lazy and affectionate and great with kids. They’re great company.

Saffron, I have a Shih Tzu boy too! We ADORE him. He is thick as mince, bless his heart, with no real idea of what is going on ever. He is also quite naughty (especially regarding food) and with the biggest air of entitlement

He brings so much love, laughter and joy to our home every day. Best decision I ever made."

Sounds like my old boy Homer (named by the kids 16 years ago) he has nothing between his ears but he’s bloody adorable!! Blind, deaf and has dementia.. I’d be lost without the daft old bugger! They’re a gorgeous loving breed

By *ryandseeMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

He brings so much love, laughter and joy to our home every day. Best decision I ever made."

Small ones like Shih Tsus and Lhasa Apsos are just so wonderful.

over a year ago

"Always had dobermans, but going for a german short haired pointer next year if my work/life balance permits "

Oh I've always loved the look of German pointers - lovely and alert

By *ockosaurusMan
over a year ago

Warwick

Alaskan Klee Kai

over a year ago

Love terrier crosses and collie crosses.

over a year ago

"Always had dobermans, but going for a german short haired pointer next year if my work/life balance permits

Oh I've always loved the look of German pointers - lovely and alert"

Saw somebody walking one down the beach a few months ago and instantly fell in love with him..

over a year ago

He brings so much love, laughter and joy to our home every day. Best decision I ever made.

Small ones like Shih Tsus and Lhasa Apsos are just so wonderful. "

Thank you! It’s nice to hear a bloke say that.

A small dog isn’t what I’d ordinarily have gone for, but I had a fairly strict set of requirements, and his breed fitted the bill.

Sometimes I just find myself staring soppily into his gorgeous big googly brown eyes And I don’t even care when his snorting and snoring keep make awake

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple
over a year ago

Fucksville

Retired greyhounds, lazy as fk just like me thick as pig shit drop farts that could wipe out humanity, shit 3/4 times a day the size of human poop, don't moult, don't bark, sleep with their eyes open, snore, can't sit cus of their huge back legs, sleep on their backs with their legs in the air, one takes up a whole 3 seater sofa from end to end, walk lovely and don't pull, love kids

Yep I love my 2 but as you can see from my comments that I swing between the good and "bad" bits hahaha x

Rescued or retired is the only way for us, I'd never buy a puppy (just our preference) x

By *inx.x3Woman
over a year ago

Bath

Chinese Shar-Pei

By *rmrs1234Couple
over a year ago

Waterford

We have a rottweiler/french mastiff cross and he is the laziest, cuddliest dog weve ever had. Hes extremely good with the kids especially our youngest who has autism. He pretty much eats, sleeps and poops

By *ily WhiteWoman
over a year ago

?

Definitely rescued.

I do have a soft spot for big slobbery lumps though, and have had the pleasure of having four mastiffs (think I'd avoid a Neo again though unless one was in dire need, they're such a handful). My childhood companion was a golden retriever who had the most gentle soul. Every staffy I've ever had the pleasure to meet has been adorable and abundantly affectionate, and I wouldn't hesitate to have one by my side. Boxers are also superb furry friends. I'd absolutely love a bloodhound or two. Or an Irish Wolfhound.

Basically, any dog, I just love dogs...although I definitely prefer big dogs, I think after having so many big oafs I'd tread on a small dog far too often

By *lasphemouscoupleCouple
over a year ago

Cambridgeshire

We like our bull breeds, big, daft, gentle dufus', rescue is best for us,

over a year ago

"Basically, any dog, I just love dogs...although I definitely prefer big dogs, I think after having so many big oafs I'd tread on a small dog far too often "

Yes, I don't really like small dogs. Anything smaller than a terrier is a no from me. I'll probably stand on it

Can't wait for our puppy to get bigger and not be under our feet although I'm taking as many lap cuddles as I can right now.

over a year ago

Labrador

By *ittleMissFozzieWoman
over a year ago

Plymouth

"Springer Spaniels, adventurous, fun, loyal with glossy coats what’s not to love! "

Snap, mine's sprawled across my lap! Such a great family dog, perfect patient temperament and forever loyal.

Also a mammoth pain in the ar$e at times, mine's got no eyes but you wouldn't know it unless you study him. Certainly doesn't act like it!

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

I have a Shepweiler pup (German Shepherd/Rottweiler cross) and she’s beautiful. Very intelligent and a joy to train.

I also have an older medium cross of what looks like a German shepherd/beagle. He’s very scatty and stubborn!

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Weimaraners will always have a special place in my heart, I'd like to get one in the next couple of years. Absolute beautiful dogs. I've grown up with rescued dogs so I love a lot of breeds but I do like larger dogs. My dad had a bull mastiff and he was the softest, most ridiculous dog ever.

By *iss SJWoman
over a year ago

Hull

I love all doggos to be honest. I’d love to have one myself but live alone and work full time so always felt it was unfair to leave one at home all day. I have cats instead which basically don’t give a stuff if I’m home or not as long as they get fed. I started a new job in summer and will be permanently working from home so I’ve been searching for an old rescue dog to take on. I thought it would be nice to give some poor old timer a quiet warm house to live out their senior years. Its hard to find one that can live with cats though. I will keep looking

over a year ago

Just bored shitless.

I never implied biting.

Doesn’t have to bite, just barking at an intruder (in the dogs eyes) will be enough to label it dangerous - wrong I know but there you are. even staffies can be seized off the street if they look to be of pit bull and labelled dangerous, it then goes to court for a judge to say what is to happen to the dog even if it has shown no aggression whatsoever

Where is your source for that please?

And the pit bull is a banned breed....although I know there is due to be an overhaul of the Dangerous Dogs Act and list of dogs banned in the UK

"

I’m aware the Pit Bull is a banned breed, however if you had a PB in the UK at the time it was added to the list of banned breeds, then it must be muzzled in public, on a lead at all times in public, insured and registered with your local police station. If you fail to do any of these things, the dog will be seized. But I didn’t actually say anything about Pit Bulls. What I said was that a dog can be seized off the street if it looks to be pit bull type, that means that if it’s a large Staffie, and it’s measurements are the same as that of a PB then it is deemed to be of Pit Bull type and seized.

Re overhaul of DDA - vets are only calling out for a repeal of Section 1 of the Act. Which prohibits the ownership of certain breeds types that are perceived to pose a risk to public safety. All in all ANY dog, regardless of breed can turn to aggression for whatever reason.

over a year ago

"I love all doggos to be honest. I’d love to have one myself but live alone and work full time so always felt it was unfair to leave one at home all day. I have cats instead which basically don’t give a stuff if I’m home or not as long as they get fed. I started a new job in summer and will be permanently working from home so I’ve been searching for an old rescue dog to take on. I thought it would be nice to give some poor old timer a quiet warm house to live out their senior years. Its hard to find one that can live with cats though. I will keep looking "

Oh that's so nice.

I always thought of doing that when I had my own place.

By *ryandseeMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"I love all doggos to be honest. I’d love to have one myself but live alone and work full time so always felt it was unfair to leave one at home all day. I have cats instead which basically don’t give a stuff if I’m home or not as long as they get fed. I started a new job in summer and will be permanently working from home so I’ve been searching for an old rescue dog to take on. I thought it would be nice to give some poor old timer a quiet warm house to live out their senior years. Its hard to find one that can live with cats though. I will keep looking "

Great thinking, so many people think its good to get a dog and then don't have the time to look after them properly and leave them alone for far too long or worse.

over a year ago

We have 5, 3 of which are rescues and 2 of them had been in kennels for 4 years before we adopted them one.is a griffon koorthaal and one a griffon nivernais , the 3rd rescue is a 2 year old GSD shes lovely but very reactive, we are her 3rd home. She's soft as butter but vocal. The other 2 are a Dutch shepherd x gsd and past but not least a 9 month old springer with a touch of Jack Russel.

over a year ago

I love all doggos to be fair tho my fave are border terriers, Westies, dachshunds and cockapoddles

over a year ago

"I love all doggos to be fair tho my fave are border terriers, Westies, dachshunds and cockapoddles "

I'm pet sitting a dachshund today, he's super cute

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Niece has a Cockapoo. Mate and wife also walk one for a neighbour. Lovely, friendly dogs.

By *iss.ddWoman
over a year ago

Leeds + Newcastle

Springers but followed by any spaniel

over a year ago

I groomed a labradoodle a few months ago, she's a lovely girl and has a great temperament, poor thing was riddled with fleas and had thick matts all over her fur. Was great seeing her happy after I sorted her.

By *eefdoddusCouple
over a year ago

Scottish Borders

"Springers but followed by any spaniel"

Spaniel peeps here too. Had a boxer and a lab over the years but settled on the Spanners. Great breed and so much fun and energy. We've a springer and a cocker.

over a year ago

Welsh border collie

By *inky-MinxWoman
over a year ago

Grantham

"Rescued. "

Same here, all I've ever had

over a year ago

Miniature schnauzers..v quirky, tenacious, smart, soòo loving and full of personality. And they don't shed hair.

By *ressed4FunTV/TS
over a year ago

Maidstone

with you, soft, daft and fun.

. lol sounds like my bio

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

I loved my GSD, amazing dog.

Mr

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

Swansea

"I loved my GSD, amazing dog.

Mr"

Last couple of dogs were rescues - totally different characters and absolutely no way of telling how they would be from the shelter visits - the one we thought would be the most timid and quiet turned out to be a total nut job

Mr

By *nliveneTV/TS
over a year ago

Selby

Rottweiler and Labrador

By *cunnylassCouple
over a year ago

Exeter

Our last dog was a Rottweiler and we're thinking about getting an English Bull Terrier. We've been looking after a young working cocker Spaniel for a friend and he's great fun!

over a year ago

Hubby is hoping I get a beagle in for grooming as it is his favourite dog

By *imbo59seMan
over a year ago

North Norfolk

"Labs x"

Absolutely.

Only got 2 at the moment, but have had labs for over 35 years, all working, can't beat them.

By *utterypopcornCouple
over a year ago

oxford

Long haired German Shephard absolutely love them.

over a year ago

"Labs x

Absolutely.

Only got 2 at the moment, but have had labs for over 35 years, all working, can't beat them. "

Our lab is 15 in March, she's really fit, bloody greedy though lol

By *uxom redCouple
over a year ago

Shrewsbury

GSD.

By *otterabzMan
over a year ago

Ellon

"Retired greyhounds, lazy as fk just like me thick as pig shit drop farts that could wipe out humanity, shit 3/4 times a day the size of human poop, don't moult, don't bark, sleep with their eyes open, snore, can't sit cus of their huge back legs, sleep on their backs with their legs in the air, one takes up a whole 3 seater sofa from end to end, walk lovely and don't pull, love kids

Yep I love my 2 but as you can see from my comments that I swing between the good and "bad" bits hahaha x

Rescued or retired is the only way for us, I'd never buy a puppy (just our preference) x

"

Had three retired greys, I’m biased, but the best dogs ever lol. Can’t agree with on the not moulting though, mine could leave hair bunnies all over like you wouldn’t believe. But yeah, those farts….

Awesome dogs

By *imbo59seMan
over a year ago

North Norfolk

"Labs x

Absolutely.

Only got 2 at the moment, but have had labs for over 35 years, all working, can't beat them.

Our lab is 15 in March, she's really fit, bloody greedy though lol"

Mine have all made 14.5 years, not sure my current oldest....coming up to 10, will make that (about to retire her, knackered elbow).

Youngest (almost 2) is a young hooligan, and permanently hungry....but still skinny as hell!!!

over a year ago

A wolf. The purest form of a canine. I wish i had one

over a year ago

"A wolf. The purest form of a canine. I wish i had one"

Wolves aren’t dogs

By *inkxRabbitWoman
over a year ago

Wok-ish Horsell temporarily

I love my 3 chihuahuas but whether I'd have another one, I'm not too sure! They bark at EVERYTHING and hate anybody who isn't living in our house, so that's 4 people in the world. Everybody else cannot be trusted.

over a year ago

"Rescued.

I rescue and foster dogs that have been discarded for one reason or another so i feel this post personally

over a year ago

Spaniels

I would like a Munsterlander and a Burnese Mountain dog too.

over a year ago

"Spaniels

I would like a Munsterlander and a Burnese Mountain dog too. "

My friend has a Bernese

She's only a few months out of pup stage, but she's just a massive bundle of fun and love

over a year ago

GSD/Siberian Husky cross. The only dog I would have.

over a year ago

We lost our lovely old boy back in July and I am still missing him like crazy. He was our second dog. Don't know that our circumstances are still ok to take on another dog and it would break my heart to take one on, only to find ourselves in a position where we can no longer care for it and have to give it up.

over a year ago

"Spaniels

I would like a Munsterlander and a Burnese Mountain dog too.

My friend has a Bernese

She's only a few months out of pup stage, but she's just a massive bundle of fun and love "

Oh I'm envious! I adore them!

over a year ago

Now this is my kind of thread!!

I work with dogs and love it but it really is an eye opener I love most dogs but I’m a terrier girl through and through! I’ve got a particular passion for working with nervous dogs, I just love seeing them blossom

over a year ago

Springer Spaniels, absolutely love them! I like all gundog and other working breeds, and most terriers, which usually have character, even if it's bad character! I don't dislike any dogs, but feel sorry for many toy and other genetically distorted 'fashionable' breeds that have been bred for show and have become an unhealthy perverted version of what is undoubtedly man's best friend.

'The more that I see of people, the more I love dogs'.

When learning to read when very young I apparently said: 'To me dog and God look very much the same', and many would say that I am still conceptually if not etymologically confused!

By *olarbear73Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I’ve got a Cockapoo - fantastic wee fun, obedient and energetic pup!

By *ooBulMan
over a year ago

Missin’ Yo’ Kissin’

TBH I'm allergic to anything furry!

However, I do like Huskies (the nearest you can get to a wolf looks wise!)

Or an Irish wolf hound ...

By *hrough the looking gla55Couple
over a year ago

Cheam

We're all about the chug life

By *llaboutthewifeCouple
over a year ago

Cardiff

Cocker spaniel

Jo x

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

We have a 9 month old fox red Labrador. He is a star, he wants to be everyone's friend, he's so excited to see you whether you've been away for 5 mins or 5 hours, very clean and so eager to please

over a year ago

Fox red lab 6 months old

over a year ago

I had a Cocker when I was with my ex, now I dog sit two Cockers, so, Cockers!

over a year ago

Border Collie... so intelligent and unbielevably loyal.

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

Border Terrier, Rottweilers, wire haired Jack Russell's and lurchers.

That said we have no objections to a Heinz 57, had plenty of them over the years.

over a year ago

Greyhounds are the best pets.

over a year ago

I have a Cane Corso! She's absolutely gorgeous!

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"Cocker spaniel

Jo x"

Working Cocker. Love her to bits.

By *o new WinksMan
over a year ago

BSE

"I have a Cane Corso! She's absolutely gorgeous! "

Love them. Ears not cropped i hope.

over a year ago

German Shepherd ever time...regal yet dopey and cute at the same time. And those big noses!!! Love 'em.

over a year ago

"I have a Cane Corso! She's absolutely gorgeous!

Love them. Ears not cropped i hope."

Unfortunately she is cropped and docked, not by me, she is a rescue!

By *ryan...Man
over a year ago

1950's Original

Miniature schnauzer

By *ryan...Man
over a year ago

1950's Original

"I had a Cocker when I was with my ex, now I dog sit two Cockers, so, Cockers!"

There's a 2 min video on YouTube..

Google "Spaniel statue stick",one of the funniest videos ever made

By *ipShakerMan
over a year ago

Gateshead

Got a 18mnth Newfoundland, big soft lump of a dog. Absolutely beautiful temperament. Next would be a Cane Corso.

By *hunderace...Man
over a year ago

Dudley

I've a Siberian Huskey called Hachiko, a miniature Yorkie called Cindy Belle and a pomeranian called Smudge. My ex cow has them but I hope to get my Hachi back at least...

By *rMojoRisinMan
over a year ago

Sheffield

Bull Terriers, they’re like marmite, people love ‘em or hate them.

over a year ago

I have an American Akita they are amazing dogs

By *_MariusMan
over a year ago

Currently Faraway

Belgian Groenendael. They are both loving and dangerous if they have to protect their owner.

over a year ago

"Bull Terriers, they’re like marmite, people love ‘em or hate them. "

Love ‘em

By *edhotlovers2027Couple
over a year ago

Doncaster

Malamute,rottweiler.

We have a rottweiler crossed with a Malamute,nightmare when she is malting lol