Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Hairy backs

Jump to newest

By *punkymonkey40 OP   Man
over a year ago

derby

What's your view on hairy men who are unlucky to have the Nathanderal genus... I am sadly one of them and have to shave my back with a long handle shaver that sounds like it's ripping my skin with sand paper.. But does the job with the odd patch of hair I have to bend like a circus freak to get to.. But all bring well I could be having lazer treatment soon

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

Doesn’t bother me, apart from the fact that I do get a bit of a sweat on when cuddled up next to them in bed

over a year ago

derby

Never thought of it being like that my ex used to joke about me being her Teddy bear.. But she was the one who was like a hot water bottle lol

By *IG G77Man
over a year ago

GATLEY

"Doesn’t bother me, apart from the fact that I do get a bit of a sweat on when cuddled up next to them in bed "

Youd love me then sweetie

By *IG G77Man
over a year ago

GATLEY

"Doesn’t bother me, apart from the fact that I do get a bit of a sweat on when cuddled up next to them in bed "

Your lovely

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I've got a hairy back (thanks Dad) and I can't be arsed to shave it.

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

My back is not as hairy as by chest so I don’t worry about either.I am thinking of perhaps shaving around the private area but I think it may look a little silly as I quite hairy all over.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

It can detract from the overall appearance of a man.

over a year ago

derby

"My back is not as hairy as by chest so I don’t worry about either.I am thinking of perhaps shaving around the private area but I think it may look a little silly as I quite hairy all over."

LOL yer that's crossed my mind it be like your dick has a bold patch

over a year ago

Oh got hate it, i get it waxed however its been waxed that many times i dont really get much back hair now

By *os19Man
over a year ago

Edmonton

"My back is not as hairy as by chest so I don’t worry about either.I am thinking of perhaps shaving around the private area but I think it may look a little silly as I quite hairy all over.

LOL yer that's crossed my mind it be like your dick has a bold patch "

. I think I just trim some of the hair from time to time

over a year ago

Hate mine. Shave it now and then. My arse is hairier so gets the hair removal cream on it now and then too

over a year ago

derby

People tell me leave your chest hair it's fine just shave your back but then my back is bold and you see the line down my sides.. If I shave my back and chest I have hairy legs so end up looking like half horse half man.. But to make it better for the tip off I have to shave my arms

It's a nightmare that most woman don't have

over a year ago

There are women who love hairy men (not me, sorry) so rather than change yourself why not embrace the fur?

over a year ago

derby

I have thought about that but I don't particularly like it myself.. A little hair is fine but when you on holiday and got your top off and you see your shadow on the wall and your hair looks even longer

By *adbod7519Man
over a year ago

Leeds

I find it quite sexy on the right kind of guy. It’s the guys with hairy palms you have to be careful of.

over a year ago

derby

Well it must be proof that too much wanking doesn't lead to hairy palms lol

If I was gay I know I put a bit of weight on and be a bear. I am half way there lol

over a year ago

"I have thought about that but I don't particularly like it myself.. A little hair is fine but when you on holiday and got your top off and you see your shadow on the wall and your hair looks even longer"

Then change it for you if you don't like it but ...some women will embrace it.

Post new Message to Thread