Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

It's time to escape and say goodbye

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So I think after a big long decision, also the subscription coming to an end I think on the 31st of December so basically at the end of the month I shall say my goodbyes over a number of years of being on here and off and on and off I've met some decent people, some decent people are probably annoyed and some people that just were not my my cup of tea.

To anybody who reads this post, I basically shall say I hope all of you you have a fantastic 2022 and have a fantastic life, remember don't go settling for second best if there is someone out there that you really like just go for it don't be by scared honestly. It's all about just going for it, I made a few mistakes while I've been on here I'm only Human after all.

Anybody that knows this profile, this profile was always aimed to speak my mind on videos full stop there was never any sexual explicit pictures or videos on this profile that's why probably a lot of people got a little bit peed off with me but everything must come to an end at some point.

So I'm not no, before anyone says you will return in a couple of months honestly think it's time to 2 to possibly find myself a relationship and have a bit of a shave so again to the boys to the girls to the people in relationship enjoy life, feel good and always remember to smile. Life is too short!

I know my English isn't the best even though I am born in England so hopefully you can get the gist of what I've put

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

Live long and prosper

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

Follow your heart OP. Happy New Year.

over a year ago

The thing is it's not about following my heart, it's just that I've been on here for a long time I have met some fantastic people but unfortunately I think to myself maybe it's time that I need to look for a relationship then again probably got as much chance as finding a relationship as finding their fwb

By *otSoPoshWoman
over a year ago

In a ball gown because that's how we roll in N. Devon

"The thing is it's not about following my heart, it's just that I've been on here for a long time I have met some fantastic people but unfortunately I think to myself maybe it's time that I need to look for a relationship then again probably got as much chance as finding a relationship as finding their fwb "

Okie dokie. Good luck and have fun then.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is this the Christmas speech for fab?

over a year ago

You can take it it in whichever way you want to take it no pun intended

over a year ago

"You can take it it in whichever way you want to take it no pun intended"

As long as you are happy and safe . All the best

over a year ago

"So I think after a big long decision, also the subscription coming to an end I think on the 31st of December so basically at the end of the month I shall say my goodbyes over a number of years of being on here and off and on and off I've met some decent people, some decent people are probably annoyed and some people that just were not my my cup of tea.

To anybody who reads this post, I basically shall say I hope all of you you have a fantastic 2022 and have a fantastic life, remember don't go settling for second best if there is someone out there that you really like just go for it don't be by scared honestly. It's all about just going for it, I made a few mistakes while I've been on here I'm only Human after all.

Anybody that knows this profile, this profile was always aimed to speak my mind on videos full stop there was never any sexual explicit pictures or videos on this profile that's why probably a lot of people got a little bit peed off with me but everything must come to an end at some point.

So I'm not no, before anyone says you will return in a couple of months honestly think it's time to 2 to possibly find myself a relationship and have a bit of a shave so again to the boys to the girls to the people in relationship enjoy life, feel good and always remember to smile. Life is too short!

I know my English isn't the best even though I am born in England so hopefully you can get the gist of what I've put "

Look forwards not backwards.

Many come into our lives,and we in theirs to teach us something,seldom do we learn or take much from it all.

It all will go back in the Box..

By *host63Man
over a year ago

Bedfont Feltham

Good luck brother. I have been thinking of doing the same myself

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

See you next week o/p...only joking! Have a good one follow your dreams and hope you find everything you are looking for.

over a year ago

All the best if and when you do

over a year ago

Good luck OP, hope you find what you are looking for

over a year ago

Good bye and good luck again preacher Simon.

Going to miss your threads and wacky videos.

T

over a year ago

na no na no

over a year ago

No one gets outta here alive.

You will be be back.

over a year ago

OP do whatever feels right for you and if you come back then that's fine too.

NBVN x

over a year ago

Looks like you’re running a bit late here preacher!!!!!

Best of luck with the shave and finding a partner.

T

over a year ago

May you always follow your heart. Even when you're not following your heart, follow your heart.

By *heonix_flamesWoman
over a year ago

Midlands

I like the beard

over a year ago

Bye then……..

By *exy4youxxWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

"So I think after a big long decision, also the subscription coming to an end I think on the 31st of December so basically at the end of the month I shall say my goodbyes over a number of years of being on here and off and on and off I've met some decent people, some decent people are probably annoyed and some people that just were not my my cup of tea.

I know my English isn't the best even though I am born in England so hopefully you can get the gist of what I've put "

Just seen you NYE resolution post guess you decided to stay but I think the bit in here about you having a shave got me thinking your hiding a very pretty face under all that facial hair

By *hoirCouple
over a year ago

Clacton/Bury St. Edmunds

Don't do it! Keep the facial hair!

By *il sub princessWoman
over a year ago

West Midlands

Yes keep the facial hair!

Sorry I ignored your message it seems 4 months ago but don't take it personally you're not the only one

over a year ago

I know my English isn't the best even though I am born in England so hopefully you can get the gist of what I've put

Just seen you NYE resolution post guess you decided to stay but I think the bit in here about you having a shave got me thinking your hiding a very pretty face under all that facial hair "

A very pretty face I wish I did

over a year ago

You're still here

over a year ago

"You're still here "

Indeed he is

over a year ago

"You're still here

Indeed he is "

Still here and still forgotten!!!!

Some people on here not many but some have an over Inflated opinion of them selfs but to be honest that’s what makes the forum fun.

T

By *wingsnroundabouts82Couple
over a year ago

Fucksville

Hmmm....

over a year ago

I hope some people are happy that I'm still here I know the majority of you are not

over a year ago

It’s fine to change your mind, it’s totally your decision.

You could have flounced off and then changed your mind like I have in the past , that’s really annoying when you have to start again.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/01/22 13:05:54]

over a year ago

yet another attention seeking post...

over a year ago

"I hope some people are happy that I'm still here I know the majority of you are not"

Are you ok? It's a bit shit that people are being mean to you. So much for #BeKind.

Chin up.

over a year ago

And here we go again not my fault that I received a few messages from people telling me that I shouldn't need to go I can just hide my profile and only come on here when I feel I want to I felt a little bit down during the Christmas period

By *sBlueWoman
over a year ago

Up North

You still here then? Good for you

By *parkle1974Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

Fuck what other people think OP. Sometimes I take breaks as the smoke stings my eyes from all the ass kissing.

Keep doing you

over a year ago

Bye and take care

By *ryandseeMan
over a year ago

Yorkshire

It's really nobody's business what you do but perhaps you could have come back, said happy new year to everyone and that you decided to stay just like when you had posted to say goodbye when you thought you were going. As far as I am concerned, good luck and enjoy.

over a year ago

LOOK AT ME!!!!!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Fuck what other people think OP. Sometimes I take breaks as the smoke stings my eyes from all the ass kissing.

Keep doing you "

I learned how to air kiss AND back stab at the same time ..... s good. You don't learn that in CPD now do you eh ? Priceless.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Glad you are in a STAY moment O.P.

Do what you makes you smile

over a year ago

Don't blame u man... 1000s msgs sent none reply... that can put down

over a year ago

"LOOK AT ME!!!!!"

I actually meant me, not you OP, I wanted attention.

If you chambers your mind then you changed your mind

Sometimes I go to pour a whiskey but I pour a rum, life’s funny like that

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"LOOK AT ME!!!!!

Sometimes I go to pour a whiskey but I pour a rum, life’s funny like that "

chambers snort....

over a year ago

"LOOK AT ME!!!!!

Sometimes I go to pour a whiskey but I pour a rum, life’s funny like that "

*changed… fucking iPhones

over a year ago

"And here we go again not my fault that I received a few messages from people telling me that I shouldn't need to go I can just hide my profile and only come on here when I feel I want to I felt a little bit down during the Christmas period"

And they are right. I don’t know why people are being unkind, stay if you want to.

over a year ago

I've got Il Divo in my head now! Tiiiiime toooooooo say goodbye!!!!

It's always nice to see people deciding to stay

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Yeah STAY.....

There's not enough blokes on this site

over a year ago

"I hope some people are happy that I'm still here I know the majority of you are not"
ignore the negs.. good that you stayed

By *ripodius WillyusMan
over a year ago

Here and there

Hang on have I got this right the o p wrote a speech longer than Gwynith Paltrow when she won an Oscar

But yet the O p still here I think without knowing the O p smacks very much of a child throwing a paddy.

This happens a lot on here and tbh why else do folk even say am leaving just sail off into the sunset fab is good but not enough to warrant theatrics.

By *ripodius WillyusMan
over a year ago

Here and there

Hi fella I do not know of you till you started this thread maybe instead of what appears to be a sympathy post this one in particular seems like.

Fab is good sometimes not and setbacks occur real life matters more than this to most on here.

My post is meant to offend in anyway but you are a grown man.

Good luck whether you go or stay but the stamping feet shenagigans does you no favours fella.

By some comments here some think you are a nice chap and not disputing it all.

Fab is a lovely hobby to have but thats all it is a hobby if I get rejected I never take personally each have own minds.

over a year ago

"Bye and take care "

Oh.

Now don’t I look silly. Guess who didn’t read the whole thread and didn’t notice that you didn’t leave!

over a year ago

"Bye and take care

Oh.

Now don’t I look silly. Guess who didn’t read the whole thread and didn’t notice that you didn’t leave! "

awkward

over a year ago

"Bye and take care

Oh.

Now don’t I look silly. Guess who didn’t read the whole thread and didn’t notice that you didn’t leave!

awkward "

Yep, that’s me

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Bye and take care

Oh.

Now don’t I look silly. Guess who didn’t read the whole thread and didn’t notice that you didn’t leave! "

Yeppers L.G. you look silly now ...... pfffft.

over a year ago

"Bye and take care

Oh.

Yeppers L.G. you look silly now ...... pfffft. "

Why change the habit of a lifetime!

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"Bye and take care

Oh.

Yeppers L.G. you look silly now ...... pfffft.

Why change the habit of a lifetime! "

I'm sure there's a dirty monk joke in there somewhere

over a year ago

"I hope some people are happy that I'm still here I know the majority of you are not ignore the negs.. good that you stayed "

Thank you I appreciate it

over a year ago

"I've got Il Divo in my head now! Tiiiiime toooooooo say goodbye!!!!

It's always nice to see people deciding to stay "

Thank you I appreciate it

over a year ago

"I've got Il Divo in my head now! Tiiiiime toooooooo say goodbye!!!!

It's always nice to see people deciding to stay "

I’ve got that on my iTunes but Sarah Brightman & Andrea Bocelli - beautiful song!

OP - if you want to stay, then stay, if you want to leave then leave but there’s no need for an announcement. If you feel low, (that’s ok, a lot of us do especially at this time of year) and seek help from others who feel the same.

By *mily36CWoman
over a year ago

Bedford (or anywhere beginning with B..!?)

... cake?

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

South

"And here we go again not my fault that I received a few messages from people telling me that I shouldn't need to go I can just hide my profile and only come on here when I feel I want to I felt a little bit down during the Christmas period"

Take no notice. Stay if you want to, leave if you want to. Don’t let anyone else push you off.

By *orkshireDrifterMan
over a year ago

Nafferton, nr Driffield.

Good luck but be warned, swinging is addictive and it can nag away even in your new relationship.

over a year ago

"I hope some people are happy that I'm still here I know the majority of you are not

... cake? "

It depends on what sort of cake you're talking about

over a year ago

He followed his heart. ^

over a year ago

"The thing is it's not about following my heart, it's just that I've been on here for a long time I have met some fantastic people but unfortunately I think to myself maybe it's time that I need to look for a relationship then again probably got as much chance as finding a relationship as finding their fwb "

I’m sure you’ll find someone you’re a handsome guy!

over a year ago

"And here we go again not my fault that I received a few messages from people telling me that I shouldn't need to go I can just hide my profile and only come on here when I feel I want to I felt a little bit down during the Christmas period

Take no notice. Stay if you want to, leave if you want to. Don’t let anyone else push you off.

"

over a year ago

My fucking god father's.

You are bloody handsome. And totally my type. I think you should stay. Because why not? I need someone decent to drool over.

I'll just Slytherin over there in the corner and keep my Ravenclaws to myself, so I don't Hufflepuff near the Gryffindor.

Post new Message to Thread