over a year ago

penryn

"Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a ghost story, so tell me yours

"

It’s freaky as fuck mind

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Slid into her DM’s, messaged for a while and all seemed good. then pooof! Gone…

By *ussy muncher500Man
over a year ago

Leicester

Picked up a lovely lady once and we went to somewhere local here in Leicester, dark and quiet place, its known for its weird happenings.. as we were fucking there was a loud bang on car window. We both jumped up like what was that as we were in the middle of no where. I pulled up my trousers and jumped out the car. I couldn't see anyone or anything that would have made the bang, as i turned around to get in the car about 10 meters from me there was a black figure. I asked him what the hell he was doing and as i walked closer to him he disappeared. I absolutely shit myself. Never drove so fast in my life while she was still trying to get dressed. I dont know what happened that night but it was the strangest most scariest situation of my life. I have never visited there again!

By *ristobaltMan
over a year ago

penryn

"Picked up a lovely lady once and we went to somewhere local here in Leicester, dark and quiet place, its known for its weird happenings.. as we were fucking there was a loud bang on car window. We both jumped up like what was that as we were in the middle of no where. I pulled up my trousers and jumped out the car. I couldn't see anyone or anything that would have made the bang, as i turned around to get in the car about 10 meters from me there was a black figure. I asked him what the hell he was doing and as i walked closer to him he disappeared. I absolutely shit myself. Never drove so fast in my life while she was still trying to get dressed. I dont know what happened that night but it was the strangest most scariest situation of my life. I have never visited there again! "

Fucking hell that is brutal!!! U sure it was the shadow from ur cock haha

By *innie The Minx OP   Woman
over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"Christmas wouldn't be Christmas without a ghost story, so tell me yours

It’s freaky as fuck mind "

Do tell

over a year ago

A girlfriend and myself were having a great time in bed at an old school house she lived in . We were the only ones staying they and I heard someone stomping up the stairs then across the landing . Stopped outside the door heard loud breathing then someone banged on the door . I got up opened the door and lights were still off and no one was there . Turns out an old teacher had died at work there a long time ago and frequently did things like this . Didnt like people being naughty at his school I suppose . We never stayed there again

By *andyfloss2000Woman
over a year ago

ashford

"Picked up a lovely lady once and we went to somewhere local here in Leicester, dark and quiet place, its known for its weird happenings.. as we were fucking there was a loud bang on car window. We both jumped up like what was that as we were in the middle of no where. I pulled up my trousers and jumped out the car. I couldn't see anyone or anything that would have made the bang, as i turned around to get in the car about 10 meters from me there was a black figure. I asked him what the hell he was doing and as i walked closer to him he disappeared. I absolutely shit myself. Never drove so fast in my life while she was still trying to get dressed. I dont know what happened that night but it was the strangest most scariest situation of my life. I have never visited there again! "

A voyer ghost? X

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

[Removed by poster at 26/12/21 08:58:32]

By *2000ManMan
over a year ago

Worthing

Met a ghost in my bedroom the other night. He said that his home was in my wardrobe. He said he would never harm the wardrobes owner. Looking forward to his visit...ah here he is. Oh, he does not look too friendly this time...he is coming towards me with outstretched arms and making horrible noises. "I thought you were my ghost and would not harm me!!!" I shout. He growls "Yes I am a ghost but from someone elses wardrobe!!!".

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

It was a dark and foggy night, I'd been staying with friends out deep in the countryside. We needed supplies so I got in the car to drive to the local village, driving down a desolate stretch of road the car breaks down. With no other option I had to take the long, lonely walk to the village (I'd left my phone at the house).

Just then my luck changed- a car pulled up alongside me and I jumped in the passenger seat grateful for the lift when I looked to my right- THERE WAS NO DRIVER I was being driven in a ghost car!

Shocked and spooked I jumped out and saw a man standing by the side of the motor.

"I wouldn't get in that car mate, there's something very wrong with it" I says

"I know" replied the man "I've been pushing the fucking thing for three miles"

By *ussy muncher500Man
over a year ago

Leicester

"Picked up a lovely lady once and we went to somewhere local here in Leicester, dark and quiet place, its known for its weird happenings.. as we were fucking there was a loud bang on car window. We both jumped up like what was that as we were in the middle of no where. I pulled up my trousers and jumped out the car. I couldn't see anyone or anything that would have made the bang, as i turned around to get in the car about 10 meters from me there was a black figure. I asked him what the hell he was doing and as i walked closer to him he disappeared. I absolutely shit myself. Never drove so fast in my life while she was still trying to get dressed. I dont know what happened that night but it was the strangest most scariest situation of my life. I have never visited there again!

A voyer ghost? X"

Probably was, having a furious wank when his knuckles knocked into the car causing the bang...

By *agneto.Man
over a year ago

Bham

I've been sidetracked thinking of putting my willy up you.

over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"A girlfriend and myself were having a great time in bed at an old school house she lived in . We were the only ones staying they and I heard someone stomping up the stairs then across the landing . Stopped outside the door heard loud breathing then someone banged on the door . I got up opened the door and lights were still off and no one was there . Turns out an old teacher had died at work there a long time ago and frequently did things like this . Didnt like people being naughty at his school I suppose . We never stayed there again "

Ooher!

By *tephTV67TV/TS
over a year ago

Cheshire

True story….

A friend was staying in his mother in law’s house (sorry not a rude story about Mother in Law sexy time).

Just as he was starting to go to sleep he sensed something was sitting at the bottom of his bed. As he opened his eyes he saw it was a little girl, maybe around the age of ten. Now he knew there were no children in the house, so due to his drowsiness he thought he was just seeing things. But then she smiled at him and started to rise off the bed. He said that he was just rooted to the spot, couldn’t move and felt his heart beating fast. Was really scared she would approach him but she just headed to the door and then was gone.

He woke up his girlfriend (she was sleeping in a separate bed in the room) and told her. The only thing she told me was the room was really cold and Dave was white as a sheet when they put the lights on.

He’s the last person to make up stories and asking his Mother in Law the next day, she had never seen this ghostly girl either. However she did say that room did get cold even when the radiator was on and she or anyone else very rarely used the room. So any spirits could be in there but they’d never gone into another room.

The next night they stayed at ours.

over a year ago

Under the Duvet

"

True story….

A friend was staying in his mother in law’s house (sorry not a rude story about Mother in Law sexy time).

Just as he was starting to go to sleep he sensed something was sitting at the bottom of his bed. As he opened his eyes he saw it was a little girl, maybe around the age of ten. Now he knew there were no children in the house, so due to his drowsiness he thought he was just seeing things. But then she smiled at him and started to rise off the bed. He said that he was just rooted to the spot, couldn’t move and felt his heart beating fast. Was really scared she would approach him but she just headed to the door and then was gone.

He woke up his girlfriend (she was sleeping in a separate bed in the room) and told her. The only thing she told me was the room was really cold and Dave was white as a sheet when they put the lights on.

He’s the last person to make up stories and asking his Mother in Law the next day, she had never seen this ghostly girl either. However she did say that room did get cold even when the radiator was on and she or anyone else very rarely used the room. So any spirits could be in there but they’d never gone into another room.

The next night they stayed at ours.

"

Blimey!

over a year ago

Not a ghost story, but if you want to be spooked, watch The Mezzotint on iplayer.

Would not recommend watching it before bed though

Post new Message to Thread