Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I Wish For a Fabswingers Dating App

Jump to newest

By *inkyandsexy OP   Man
over a year ago

Eastbourne

I find myself wishing Fabs had a dating app for people like me.

Im looking for a partner who is interested in the whole Fabs scene as wide as that is and be interested in everyday life as well.

Tinder isn’t really the place to meet a kinky likeminded person and although you can meet people on here because that’s what it’s here for, it doesn’t work in the same way as a dating app though.

Most dating apps work by mutually liking each other’s pictures so that only you can chat to each other, while on here, guys overwhelm girls mail boxes to the point they can’t handle it. It’s difficult for guys and girls but I completely understand why it is like it is on here, I’m just saying it’s not really ideally setup for finding love/ dates/ relationships for likeminded people of kinky personalities.

What’s your thoughts?

I’m looking for a serious relationship with a girl who as openminded as I and loves all the other things in life, restaurants, clubs, parties, walks, arts, culture, films, holidays, and so much more.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ingle ex cuckMan
over a year ago

chester

This is basically a dating app

Read profiles and you can see who wants a relationship and who doesn’t.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think that’s a great idea. Especially as I pay for a site supporters account. I find it frustrating that you can’t upload videos unless someone has given you a verification but how are you supposed to make your profile more appealing if you can’t do certain things

By *hisisntpofMan
over a year ago

bristol

Think everyones to scared of dating on a player on here to call it a date

Post new Message to Thread