Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Christmas Day On Your Own

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

If you are are expecting to have Christmas on your own this year just remember that there are people out there who are willing to talk to you you. I've got one of my family members who will be on their own but I will do my almighty best to get down there at night to spend quality time with her nobody wants to be on their own at Christmas.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You're a good egg.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"If you are are expecting to have Christmas on your own this year just remember that there are people out there who are willing to talk to you you. I've got one of my family members who will be on their own but I will do my almighty best to get down there at night to spend quality time with her nobody wants to be on their own at Christmas."

My son who is 21 next month was meant to be coming to us for Christmas (big argument with his dad, not spoken to him for 2 years) but I'm in isolation and now it means the poor boy has to spend Christmas alone in his houseshare in London, it breaks my heart to think of him all alone, I think he has a housemate but it's not the same. He is going to his nans on boxing Day but I worry about him so much. I am praying my PCR comes back negative but 7 LFT tests showing positive I am living in denial until it comes back.

Danish x

Post new Message to Thread